August 29, 2014 | 1364 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by alanthiana

Love love love love this shade. It helps make a perfect neutral base for the brighter UD eyeliners that I love to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by meganmartin123

i got this in my naked pallete,such a pretty shade.Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by superficialgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a beautiful color and it stays on a very long time. It is definitely less coppery than the picture - shows up as a neutral brown with a bit of a sheen (but not a sparkly finish - hate sparkles in my eye shadow). I have light skin, green eyes and blonde hair and I like this color best when I am a little tan (meaning that it works well for light skin, but is outstanding on a medium skin tone).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Carrief311

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thanks to all the wonderful reviews I bought this product this weekend at Sephora and just love it. I think this is going to be my new, every day go-to eye shadow. It looks a little bit like a cross between a smokey brown & a shimmery copper. If you want more drama (like for going out), you can simply put it on thicker for a more smokey effect. If you want a more natural look (like for going into the office) simply put less on and blend. The lady who tested it on me at Sephora paired it with Laura Mercier "plum smoke" (she made a "C" shape with it on the outer corner of my lid/lash line); they look just beautiful together!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by AmandaHennick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful color :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this colour as part of my NAKED palette and I love it! It is such a beautiful colour, Im NC42, light Indian skin and it shows up beautifully. It blends nicely with all the other naked colours and I will definitely repurchase once I finish it. I did find a similiar dupe colour in the Boots 17 range called Statuesque, which is a bit more pink but still lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Sockknitter

I bought this e/s after reading the great reviews here. I can't say much that hasn't already been said...it's perfect! Very soft, smooth & blendable. I have hooded eyes (once deemed "special needs eyes" by a BB MUA!) so I wear this in/above my crease with MAC Orb on the lid, Embark in the outer corner & a thick winged line of MAC Wholesome. A great, neutral-ish everyday look w/ a kick.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by sandymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. It is not overly frosty and the color is absolutely gorgeous for just a wash or in the crease. Can't say enough about it. NC35 skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by zeppelindoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this color alone on my lids and sometimes smudged on my inner corners and lower lash line with black eyeliner and mascara and it looks fantastic! It makes my eyes pop, especially the shimmer but it's not too intense or hooker-ish. It's $18, however, which is crazy expensive for a small pot of eyeshadow. It would be well worth it to buy the UD Naked palette since it contains toasted as well as some other wonderful colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by cecekath00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeshadow. I just bought this 2 days ago. The color is a nice bronze and it is nice for a neutral eye. My skin is rosy pale but it still looks good on me, surprisingly enough. I can't say it really does much to flatter brown eyes but it still is a nice color. I'm sure that it would look incredible with green eyes or blue eyes. It is pretty expensive but if you like neutral colors, go for it!

Edit: It kind of looks like bronzer on my eye. The color looks too bronze for my skin.