April 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have been using oil absorbing sheets for YEARS. I always have a couple of packs in my bag in case I run out. To save money, I started purchasing the Target equivalent about a year or two ago. It's about 50 cents cheaper but gives you more sheets per pack. Both made in Japan... pretty much the same thing. Must-have!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I got these for about $6.50, and I use them every day to blot off excess oil and sweat from my face. I have to say, they work pretty well! They are very portable and easy to slip into any pocket or purse and they do the job well! Will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have the ones with the hello kitty face on the cover. i always keep these in my purse. i've used these since i was 12 yrs old and im now 25! they do a great job and they are cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by beautygurl011

These are ok--don't do the greatest job, sort of expensive, but the packaging is nice and easy to get out the sheets.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ihubah

For oil blotting sheets, these are expensive (I got them for about $7). Unlike other reviews, this didn't break me out but I have used better oil blotting sheets. I recommend the palladio rice paper oil blotting sheets, napkins (starbucks), or even those paper toilet seat covers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Kelllyjayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have packs of these lying around everywhere. my mother is obsessed with them, but the CVS copy works just as well. Lets face it, it works and really well-- regardless of how gross it is. the results come up front and you can clearly see that your face is matte afterwards. my only problem is the tape that is used to pick up the sheets. either it wears out, rips off, takes out too many sheets or doesn't pick them up at all. The sheets themselves could also be a tad bigger, but its a perfect pocket sized item that will beat any powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Terisya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

An awesome product and absorbs oil wonderfully , but the only problem that I have with it is It smudges my makeup which is not cool nevertheless, It was an ok product but now I have found a PERFECT oil blotter for me and it's from oxy.So unfortunately, I won't repurchase this clean and clear oil absorbing sheets anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Aj224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't leave my house without these anymore. They make my face feel clean and refreshed whenever I use them. 5/5

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jasmina1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a life saver, can't leave the house without it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by marvel1

For years, i have had terribly oily skin that made me break out like crazy. I have been using blotter sheets for about 4 going on 5 years now, and ladies, i have found the solution.
Lemons.
You do not just want to 'minimize' the problem. Why not get rid of it entirely? Check out the reviews for "Lemon Juice" on MUA - really, 100% pure lemon juice straight from the lemon. It is a great exfoliant and when used properly (without overdoing it), it will rid you off your excessively oilly skin. Read the reviews and rave!