Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

on 1/12/2014 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The best oil blotting sheets. I like that the sheets are flexible. I've tried blotting sheets that felt like gift tissue paper. These ones feel good. I'm not afraid of paper cuts :)

on 1/12/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Gets rid of the oil on your face. It does take a little bit of my makeup off, but not much. I just retouch with some pressed powder and my makeup looks fresh again. This stuff is a gift from God.

on 1/8/2014 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I just ran out yesterday :( I need to go out and buy new ones!

I love everything about these oil sheets.
One sheet goes a long way! I'm extremely oily and I just feel SO refreshed and matte once I wipe my face with these.
It doesn't take off much of my makeup, either.

These are by far the best oil absorbing sheets I've purchased! The packaging is very convenient.
It really absorbs the oil out of your face and a great touch-up during the day.

A must-have for the oily ladies like me out there. :)

on 1/7/2014 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HG product all the way! I won't leave my house without these. Perfect for blotting and then powdering then I'm fine :)

on 12/30/2013 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a wonderful invention. Couldn't live without this product because my face is an oily mess by 2pm. This removes all the oil without removing my makeup.

These work well, but they do remove a little bit of my NARS Sheer Glow. :( I prefer to use my MAC Blot powder when wearing makeup, but these are great if you wear little or no foundation. I presently need the coverup!

Can't talk good enough about these sheets. I don't have oily skin, it is usually dry but I do workout 5 times a week. IMMEDIATELY after each workout, I use these wipes after I wash my face with water at the gym. You would be absolutely amazed how much oil still comes off!

I live by these and they have done wonders in preventing acne and in conjunction with my whole skincare protocall, have worked wonderfully at maintaining a great complexion.

on 10/28/2013 11:38:00 PM

Very helpful through out the day

on 10/27/2013 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These sheets are one step up from tissue. They absorb oil from skin, something a regular tissue can do. But they won't tear into pieces and stuck onto your skin like tissue sometimes will. Since the sheets take off all oil from skin, they can make your skin feel dry sometimes. The packaging is awkward. It is hard to pull just one sheet from pocket. These sheets are pricey. I paid over $5 for one pack.

I have combination skin. I bought oil absorbing sheets when they were popular and thought "what a waste of money!" I needed five sheets for satisfying results. Kleenex works just fine, don't waste your money.

facebook.com/colorcoatedlife