September 16, 2014 | 1807 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Cheap! $2.60 for a pack of 60 on Sasa.
- Can see the oil that's absorbed
- Blots excess oil effectively without removing make up
- Convenient and portable to carry in my bag

Cons:
- Not available in Australia; must order online.
- You may go through this very quickly in the hot weather so I suggest using a good translucent powder (eg. Face of Australia loose translucent powder for you Aussie gals out there) to mattify your face and remove excess oil.

I love this blotting paper! Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got these as my first ever oil-absorbing sheets. They work wonderfully and are priced for around $5. I throw them in my make up bag or daily purse for use when I feel especially oily. I don't use them on a daily basis, as I try to manage my oily areas in other ways. (i.e. eliminate the root of the problem)

After these, I have tried numerous brands of oil-free sheets. Elf $1 and even Boscia $10. Both of them were way worse than these Clean & Clear ones. You can just blot your face and see the oil absorb onto the sheet.

Overall, I do recommend these blotting sheets. This is one of the better brands that I have tried. The price isn't so cheap, but it can last a while if you use it for 'emergency' purposes. I would not suggest relying on these for everyday use. You should really be using other products to tame the oily face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by meohmylinh

Absolute lifesavers. I'm really oily around my nose and chin areas (areas where I break out), and since I've started using these, the breakouts are less frequent! They really do absorb oil really well, without messing up my make up, just remember to BLOT, do NOT WIPE. It's both satisfying and gross to see the grease from your face on the sheet after using. It reduces the shine on my face after using though! The only bad thing about this product is the price, so I try not to go through them too quickly. 100% recommendation for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

It says that it is make up safe but it is not. I gently patted and all my foundation patted off with the sheet. It does not take the oil off very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best oil absorbing sheets I have used. It absorbs oil so well that sometimes I wonder, if I drop it into a bowl of soup would it absorb all the oil? I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by lexii1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING ! I use them everyday and they work wonders. I have very oily skin and blot it every three hours with these sheets. Plus, they dont smudge my makeup !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by srnarath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Life saver. I can not and will not live without these. I've been using them for years. i have super oily skin and my face gets soaked with oils. Without these I would like like an oily mess. They make my skin feel better by taking away the grease and I carry them with me everywhere I go. They dont take your makeup off- maybe just a tad if your wearing a ton you might see a little on the pad but not a noticable difference. I like these better than any other kind i've tried- boscia included and other types of paper ones. These work the best..i like the film better than any paper ones. However, you don't need the clean & clear ones the CVS or target brand (or even a local grocery store brand) are the same exact thing just cheaper. Any blotting film is the same. So i'd say the price is reasonable this brand may be pricy but they are worth it! I also stock up. I can't go anywhere with out these. Addicted.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by HairWaves

This product is great for anyone who has oily skin or lives in a humid climate and doesn't want to use makeup to reduce shine. I find it very effective and easy to use. It is also compact enough to fit in even the smallest purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these. They do get a lot oil and are fairly thick unlike the flimsy ELF ones or Nyx ones. It leaves my nose matte a lot longer than other oil blotting paper brands. Highly recommended! (Plus you can actually see if oil has been blotted, other brands tend to be lighter or near white, making it difficult to see oil.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by slyhng

BEST OIL BLOTTING SHEETS ON THE MARKET! TOTALLY THANK YOU TO WHOEVER INVENTED THIS STUFF !!!!