Bobbi Brown Apricot Powder Blush

4.5

(((RATED 6 ON SKIN DEEP))) Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Peg-150 Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Laureth-4, Lanolin, Beeswax, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Mica, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 6 Lake.

on 11/9/2009 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this blush is amazing. i own 2 bobbi brown blushes, this and peony, which i got in a bronzer/blush duo and both are 2 of my favorites. apricot is a warm, vibrant, intense corally pink. it's very pigmented, so a slight swipe picks up a lot of product. what i love the most about this, is how natural they are. when blended out, i don't know how to describe it, but your skin shows through, making it look glowy without any shimmer. i love my mac mineralize blushes and tarte cheekstains, but these bobbi brown blushes always make me ignore my others.

on 10/14/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous blush shade. Gives the skin a nice glow. No fadding, stays put and highly pigmented.

on 7/11/2009 8:37:00 AM

I bought this colour despite being skeptical about it..Now it has grown on me and I somewhat like it compared to my regular blush (peony). It looks a lot brighter on the palette than it does on your face. It gives a totally natural colouring to my cheeks and so I love it..It pops up even more after my lipstick application.

on 7/10/2009 6:29:00 PM

Better than Pale Pink, better than Orgasm on my NC 20/blonde complexion: my new HG! I looove it. And I just have to use the teensiest bit, so I think it will last forever.

on 7/10/2009 3:28:00 PM

This is one of the best blushes that I ever bought. As everybody mentioned, you need just a tiny bit of product. So the price is not bad for that reason. I said that I would buy it again, because I love it, but I'm afraid I will never finish it!
I think that bright brushes are better option than pale ones. It is easy to overdo them, so you have to be very careful. You also need a good brush. However, if applied correctly, bright blush looks fantastic. It brightens up the face and it does not look powdery at all, which may happen with pale blushes (otherwise they may not really show up on the skin). Plus bright blushes last forever.
Apricot is a very happy color, and I think that it will suite most skintones, except maybe people with very light or very dark complections. Highly recommended!

on 4/25/2009 7:24:00 AM

i love that itīs matte but still brightens my face. itīs a happy color though i canīt say that itīs the most natural looking color on me. the texture of the blush is excellent and itīs easy to blend. since you donīt need to use a lot each time, one pot will last you a long time and that makes the price worth it.

on 4/21/2009 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my HG blushes! I have very fair skin with pink undertones and wear this on days when I want a natural looking flush. This blush goes on smooth with a matte finish. I apply this to the apples of my cheeks with a MAC 187 blush. The important thing to remember with this blush is that a little goes a long way.

on 3/20/2009 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Really pretty blush. I love to wear this when I'm in the mood for something "warmer" than Pale Pink. I usually contour with NARS Zen or BB bronzer first -- Apricot brightens up the look beautifully. Matte - zero shimmer - VERY pigmented. NC30-35.

on 1/13/2009 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

my favorite blush....i absolutely love it, it brightens up my face and is such an amazing color!

on 12/29/2008 9:05:00 PM

I was surprised that this color actually looked good on me when NARS orgasm did not. Hmmmmm.... Anyway, it's a great flush on my cheeks and I really like it. It's not the one I constantly reach for, but when I do put it on I'm always pleasantly surprised. I won't buy again cause I doubt I'll ever use it up.