October 22, 2014 | 1398 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Apricot Powder Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous blush shade. Gives the skin a nice glow. No fadding, stays put and highly pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2009 8:37:00 AM More reviews by kellysha

I bought this colour despite being skeptical about it..Now it has grown on me and I somewhat like it compared to my regular blush (peony). It looks a lot brighter on the palette than it does on your face. It gives a totally natural colouring to my cheeks and so I love it..It pops up even more after my lipstick application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by VoxClamantis

Better than Pale Pink, better than Orgasm on my NC 20/blonde complexion: my new HG! I looove it. And I just have to use the teensiest bit, so I think it will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by apelsinka

This is one of the best blushes that I ever bought. As everybody mentioned, you need just a tiny bit of product. So the price is not bad for that reason. I said that I would buy it again, because I love it, but I'm afraid I will never finish it!
I think that bright brushes are better option than pale ones. It is easy to overdo them, so you have to be very careful. You also need a good brush. However, if applied correctly, bright blush looks fantastic. It brightens up the face and it does not look powdery at all, which may happen with pale blushes (otherwise they may not really show up on the skin). Plus bright blushes last forever.
Apricot is a very happy color, and I think that it will suite most skintones, except maybe people with very light or very dark complections. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 7:24:00 AM More reviews by mcgrath_987

i love that itīs matte but still brightens my face. itīs a happy color though i canīt say that itīs the most natural looking color on me. the texture of the blush is excellent and itīs easy to blend. since you donīt need to use a lot each time, one pot will last you a long time and that makes the price worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by LaDormeuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my HG blushes! I have very fair skin with pink undertones and wear this on days when I want a natural looking flush. This blush goes on smooth with a matte finish. I apply this to the apples of my cheeks with a MAC 187 blush. The important thing to remember with this blush is that a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really pretty blush. I love to wear this when I'm in the mood for something "warmer" than Pale Pink. I usually contour with NARS Zen or BB bronzer first -- Apricot brightens up the look beautifully. Matte - zero shimmer - VERY pigmented. NC30-35.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by kitkat88

my favorite blush....i absolutely love it, it brightens up my face and is such an amazing color!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Lissie24

I was surprised that this color actually looked good on me when NARS orgasm did not. Hmmmmm.... Anyway, it's a great flush on my cheeks and I really like it. It's not the one I constantly reach for, but when I do put it on I'm always pleasantly surprised. I won't buy again cause I doubt I'll ever use it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 8:07:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is the blush for you if you want a brightening blush. The colour is very bright in the pan but doesn’t translate to the same brightness on your face. The formulation is a highly milled powder and a gentle sweep is enough to provide a matt finish. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. It is clear that you are wearing make up with this blush but it attracts a lot of attention due to its colour. Works well with mid tone eye and lip colours. The tone is a perfect mix of pink and orange and I have not come close to finding something as good in the bright blush department. Not for shrinking violets.