April 19, 2014 | 1860 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - apricot powder blush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 7:24:00 AM More reviews by mcgrath_987

i love that itīs matte but still brightens my face. itīs a happy color though i canīt say that itīs the most natural looking color on me. the texture of the blush is excellent and itīs easy to blend. since you donīt need to use a lot each time, one pot will last you a long time and that makes the price worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by LaDormeuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my HG blushes! I have very fair skin with pink undertones and wear this on days when I want a natural looking flush. This blush goes on smooth with a matte finish. I apply this to the apples of my cheeks with a MAC 187 blush. The important thing to remember with this blush is that a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really pretty blush. I love to wear this when I'm in the mood for something "warmer" than Pale Pink. I usually contour with NARS Zen or BB bronzer first -- Apricot brightens up the look beautifully. Matte - zero shimmer - VERY pigmented. NC30-35.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by kitkat88

my favorite blush....i absolutely love it, it brightens up my face and is such an amazing color!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Lissie24

I was surprised that this color actually looked good on me when NARS orgasm did not. Hmmmmm.... Anyway, it's a great flush on my cheeks and I really like it. It's not the one I constantly reach for, but when I do put it on I'm always pleasantly surprised. I won't buy again cause I doubt I'll ever use it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 8:07:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is the blush for you if you want a brightening blush. The colour is very bright in the pan but doesn’t translate to the same brightness on your face. The formulation is a highly milled powder and a gentle sweep is enough to provide a matt finish. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. It is clear that you are wearing make up with this blush but it attracts a lot of attention due to its colour. Works well with mid tone eye and lip colours. The tone is a perfect mix of pink and orange and I have not come close to finding something as good in the bright blush department. Not for shrinking violets.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Sorceress2

I have been using this color for over 8 years, I kid you not. Like everyone else, I just about had a heart attack when the BB rep pulled out this color for me. I am a darker skinned woman and the thought of such a bright color on me really freaked me out but this woman knew her stuff. The color somehow morphs into the perfect shade of warm pink. It causes a glow which I had been looking for in a product for a long time.

What's funny is that when I went to visit my mother, who is considerably fairer skinned than me, she had the same exact color in her collection and it also looks fabulous on her. This is definitely one of those rare colors that works on just about everyone. I highly recommend this product.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This blush looks so intense in the pot but it's a beautiful. I only use a tiny bit so I have no idea when or if I'll run out! It lasts a very long time for a powder blush and the color payoff is well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. It is great warm pink. Very bright but gives a nice glow over my bronzer powder. Bobbi's blush last longer and won't change color after 6 hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 1:46:00 PM More reviews by semarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I kept passing on this blush everytime I bought something at the bb counter, but finally decided to get this to add to the collection. It looks super bright in the pan, but when used with the right brush (i use flirt skunk brush or mac 187) it translated nicely on the skin. I really really love this over bronzer, it just adds that little something to bronzed skin! This has become a staple summer blush shade for me! HIghly recommend!