Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

4.4

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate (Lactic Acid), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Alanine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 9/17/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I've been on Retin-A micro since I was a teenager. My derm recommended light facial peels once a month to keep my skin smooth.

I use this probably once or twice a week but never on the same day as I use my Retin-A. This stuff makes my skin so smooth and less oily. It also helps with the hyperpigmentation I have because I suffer from hormonal acne. These peel pads has definitely helped with my skin and it does not contain any pore clogging ingredients!

on 8/28/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have brown spots on my face ( mainly cheeks and top of upper nose) due to hormonal imbalance and blackheads on my nose. I'm 36 and have had this for 5 yrs. I tried Cheap stuff, home remedies, vitamins, drinks and even did the Retin-A thing combined with Obagi. It only got worse! I used to wear so many layers of makeup. I work at a school and kids would ask me "Ms., why do u wear so much makeup?" Soo embarrassing and I was very self conscious. I now have been using this for one month exactly (I wanted to really wait b4 posting my 1st review ever) and I also use half a pad bc they are expensive and half is plenty. I use it Morning and night, everyday! In the AM I leave it on 10 min due to lack of time. Pm I wear it 45 to an hr. yes I do! My face looks so much better! More youthful, radiant, even toned... Spots are still there but are very soft looking as if fading. Like looking through a soft focus lens on a camera. I am in love with my face. I wear half the makeup now! My goal is to apply one single pump of my Mac Pro Longwear foundation (used to wear 4) the pores and blackheads have greatly reduced in size where I don't notice or stare at them in the mirror anymore. This is all after one month, imagine after 3 or 6 months! I can't wait!!!!!!!! I can't recommend this enough. I will re purchase. There is a slight itching sensation but nothing I can't handle. No redness. No dryness. No random pimples, only clear skin :-) Your friend, Biutifly

on 7/21/2013 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love this product. Love. I just ordered my second one as I am running out of my first. My skin is pretty normal, drier in the winter, oilier in the summer. I used to get hormonal breakouts on occasion, once a month - BUT I have not had ANY since starting this over two months ago. Not one. My skin looks more even, pores are less visible, fine lines are pretty much gone and my makeup goes on so much smoother. I use this at night, 5-6 nights per week. Twice a day dries out my skin so I stick to once per day. I leave it on for 3-5 minutes, rinse off and apply my normal nighttime treatments/moisturizers. Stung a bit at first but not anymore. My skin feels and looks so smooth with this product! Can't live without this one. Pricey, but worth it to me!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Not sure if this is making a major difference in my skin but I think it is helping. Once a week I use this as a 15min mask followed by 10% gel. I found I broke out awful after using but I think my skin was purging because I rarely get a breakout now and my skin is not aging since using ;) well at least I think that!

on 7/17/2013 9:33:00 AM

These peel pads are incredible! Ever since I began using them two months ago, I've noticed that I really don't get random blemishes anymore. My skin is otherwise clear, but every couple weeks I used to get a pimple on my nose, or my chin, or my forehead - now: never! If any little redness does appear, it's gone after I use a peel pad and it never develops into anything more.

Like many others, I cut the pads in half, because they have so much product on them and I find that half is enough for my face, nice, and chest. Also, the best deal I've found for these is on QVC, where they sell the Peel pads as part of a 6-piece kit that is $5 cheaper than the jar of pads normally is alone! (accurate as of 7/17/2013).

on 4/9/2013 10:46:00 PM

I have been using Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads for 10 years now, and I cannot imagine not having these in my anti-aging skin care arsenal! After cleansing, (a.m. and p.m.) I will open my jar, and proceed to cut 3 or 4 pads in half, enabling them to last longer. Half of a pad is ample amount for my face, neck, decollette and back of my hands. These pads prep my skin using the best of ingredients for quick cell turnover, smaller pores, firmer and softer skin and a radiance/glow that makes your skin look flawless. I leave the 'magic serum' that each pad is soaked in for a total of 5 minutes, after which I rinse thoroughly and pat dry. You know you are doing a wonderful thing when you use these daily, because the effects just keep getting better and better. I'm 47, and people usually guess my age in my early 30's...sometimes even in my 20's! The ONE product I cannot do without! :)

on 4/5/2013 6:40:00 PM

These pads contain almost the same substances that dermatologists use throughout facial mesotherapy(vitamins,amino acids ....).Using dermaroller before these pads and your favorite mask after them,it's like beauty service in a luxurious spa.I use it three times a week(don't like exaggeration) and blackheads are less than ever,my skin seems smoother and is a weapon of protection against sun damage and oxidization in general.Really lucky to have discovered this product!

on 4/4/2013 12:27:00 PM

I really like these pads. I bought a 60 count jar on Amazon for about $26 (on Prime). I cut them in half and use one in the morning and one at night. I am finding them a touch drying, but overall, the results have been pretty good. My pores seem clearer and some blackheads have resolved. However, I have very clogged skin, so others might have better results. I worry a little bit that I am overdoing them, because I am using them so often, but my skin seems mostly able to handle it. I use Shiseido SPF 35 religiously every day as a moisturizer. I might start layering it with a basic moisturizer or under eye cream, where I am starting to see crepiness. However, I still get cysts even while using these, which is disappointing. It has helped clear some of them quicker than they might otherwise have cleared, but others have stubbornly stuck around. As much as I like this, I do still feel I need a retinoid, so have made an appointment with the derm for Retin A.

UPDATE: I stopped using these after I went on Retin A Micro, so I am decreasing the rating to 2.

on 3/9/2013 2:05:00 PM

I freaking love these pads i use them twice a day with moisturizer after i wash it off and my face is flawless. I suffered my whole life with acne large pores acne scars and discoloration but with these that is now a thing of the past. These are a absolute godsend...

on 2/11/2013 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using Unwrinkle Peel Pads for 1 1/2 years. I'll continue to repurchase them because:

-cystic outbreaks are gone.
- sun damage is lessened to the point where a quality concealer renders the spots obsolete.
-dryness in winter is minimal.
-less blackheads than ever in my life

However, I don't have fine lines. I have good elasticity, so I can't judge Uwrinkle Peel Pads on this. I also don't have a "glow", but that's easily fixed with a dewy foundation.

The pads sting where an outbreak is coming. But repeated use fixes this, and any acne dies before it becomes visible.

It's not a miracle worker, but it does work. Combine this with healthy moisturizers, Vitamin C and a good diet, outdoor activity and the benefits are noticeable.

Popular Treatments (Face)