Cover Girl Cheekers in Classic Pink

4.1

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Though this is a very Barbie pink, it shows up on my NC40 skin just faintly enough to get me a subtle glow, perfect for when I have heavy eye or lip makeup and don't want to overkill. I have two other shades and both are gorgeous and smooth and pigmented, though the right brush technique is surprisingly hard to find. The only thing is that they have a weird powdery scent to them which is unnecessary, but it goes away. It's a great product just showcased cheaply.

on 8/16/2010 12:12:00 AM

The best blush that I own, hands down. So pretty, on me it makes me look 5 years younger (which could be a bad or good) lol. Gives you that natural "blush" look and the prettiest pink color, PURE ballerina pink. The pigmentation is great and even the slightest touch up I get A LOT of color on my fair skin. So beautiful! It's got that classic covergirl scent that I adore as well. I've purchased this for only a couple of dollars, can't beat that. Second fav. blush after this is Mac's "Summer Rose" for me, but this is by far THE prettiest on.

on 7/16/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

If you're on a beauty budget, this product is for you! It provides that classic girly glow on the apples of your cheeks and did not irritate my sensitive skin what-so-ever. It has a weird perfumey smell but don't worry you can't smell it on your face, only during application. It is not finely milled so it makes a bit of a mess when brushing it around in the pan. The best part about it is that it's a colour dupe for theBALM Down Boy blush!!

on 7/7/2010 4:58:00 PM

my favorite brand and color blush!! im convinced this would look good on every skin color. and the best thing about it, you can actually see it. i hate blush that takes loads to even notice. its all about knowing where to apply this as well as your brush. i would say dont use this on your skin if you dont have a base of foundation underneath, it will tend to just look like your skin is irritated or red like someone else had complained, but on top of foundation you can really see how pretty the color is. been using this for five years and still have not switched. and as for the smell i like it but yes it does smell like an old ladies makeup.

This is a really nice surprise coming from a spur of the moment drugstore purchase. I have been looking for a really nice and “simple” pink blush that I can wear everyday, and I think this is it….it doesn’t look over the top, but still gives me that “flush” I was looking for in a blush. It really perks up my NW25 complexion, and it’s cheap. I think I paid under $5 in Rite-Aid. The only thing I don’t like about this blush is the cheap smell…it reminds me of like my grandmother’s old cosmetics.

on 5/20/2010 8:14:00 PM

I like this blush.. The colour is natural and very pretty looking...
I think it will last me a while. The only thing I don't like is the packaging... I wish they would ditch the brush and just give a bigger surface of product!
The smell, like most of CG products, is a Noxzema-ish scent which I really don't like.

on 4/13/2010 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow! Very pretty and pigmented blush from Cover Girl! Maybe it made a difference that I used my MAC blush brush but whoa, I definitely noticed it on my face today all day at work! So it can easily be over-done, just be careful. I used a primer too, so It was definitely not going anywhere. The color is really pretty- pure pink, no reddish tones. The color gives me a youthful doll-like look- I wouldn't say it's very natural looking since it is so pink, but it's pretty. I really love this blush. All cover girl blushes have that strong floral scent- I don't mind it that much since I don't notice it once it's on- if I only have to smell it while applying, I can live. It's not necessary, but the color is so pretty that I can let it go. Great blush and inexpensive- I'm an NC35 for reference. And no I don't use that silly brush they give, I use my own!

on 3/25/2010 9:30:00 AM

Smells HORRIBLE

on 3/23/2010 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this blush is SO GOOD!!! just perfect! the color looks very natural and it stays on all day. I'm not a fan of the packaging, and the brush is really poor quality, but it's so cheap i guess you pay for what you get.

on 3/21/2010 1:15:00 PM

I really like this blush as the colour compliments my neutral cool skin tone. It's a pretty rosy cotton candy and surprising well pigmented with great lasting power. As others have commented, the smell can be bothersome but it's tolerable. The packaging I'm not thrilled about, but I really like the product inside and would repurchase.