Cover Girl Cheekers in Classic Pink

4.1

on 7/7/2010 4:58:00 PM

my favorite brand and color blush!! im convinced this would look good on every skin color. and the best thing about it, you can actually see it. i hate blush that takes loads to even notice. its all about knowing where to apply this as well as your brush. i would say dont use this on your skin if you dont have a base of foundation underneath, it will tend to just look like your skin is irritated or red like someone else had complained, but on top of foundation you can really see how pretty the color is. been using this for five years and still have not switched. and as for the smell i like it but yes it does smell like an old ladies makeup.

This is a really nice surprise coming from a spur of the moment drugstore purchase. I have been looking for a really nice and “simple” pink blush that I can wear everyday, and I think this is it….it doesn’t look over the top, but still gives me that “flush” I was looking for in a blush. It really perks up my NW25 complexion, and it’s cheap. I think I paid under $5 in Rite-Aid. The only thing I don’t like about this blush is the cheap smell…it reminds me of like my grandmother’s old cosmetics.

on 5/20/2010 8:14:00 PM

I like this blush.. The colour is natural and very pretty looking...
I think it will last me a while. The only thing I don't like is the packaging... I wish they would ditch the brush and just give a bigger surface of product!
The smell, like most of CG products, is a Noxzema-ish scent which I really don't like.

on 4/13/2010 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow! Very pretty and pigmented blush from Cover Girl! Maybe it made a difference that I used my MAC blush brush but whoa, I definitely noticed it on my face today all day at work! So it can easily be over-done, just be careful. I used a primer too, so It was definitely not going anywhere. The color is really pretty- pure pink, no reddish tones. The color gives me a youthful doll-like look- I wouldn't say it's very natural looking since it is so pink, but it's pretty. I really love this blush. All cover girl blushes have that strong floral scent- I don't mind it that much since I don't notice it once it's on- if I only have to smell it while applying, I can live. It's not necessary, but the color is so pretty that I can let it go. Great blush and inexpensive- I'm an NC35 for reference. And no I don't use that silly brush they give, I use my own!

on 3/25/2010 9:30:00 AM

Smells HORRIBLE

on 3/23/2010 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this blush is SO GOOD!!! just perfect! the color looks very natural and it stays on all day. I'm not a fan of the packaging, and the brush is really poor quality, but it's so cheap i guess you pay for what you get.

on 3/21/2010 1:15:00 PM

I really like this blush as the colour compliments my neutral cool skin tone. It's a pretty rosy cotton candy and surprising well pigmented with great lasting power. As others have commented, the smell can be bothersome but it's tolerable. The packaging I'm not thrilled about, but I really like the product inside and would repurchase.

on 3/14/2010 7:13:00 PM

I LOVE THIS! It looks so pretty and natural on my cheeks. Its the perfect shade of pink-definitely repurchasing!

on 2/15/2010 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love this blush, however I'm not so fond of the staying quality. On top of foundation and some face powder, this blush only lasted me a minimum of 3 (possibly 4) hours.

On the positive side, I'm very fair complected and this looked very pretty yet somehow amazingly natural in contrast to my skin tone. If I ever run out of blush, I'll be sure to buy this one. Especially now that I'm older and more advanced with make up, hopefully my primer will do this blush it's justice.

on 2/15/2010 4:35:00 PM

I have had this product for a long time. I have hardly ever used it. The color does not look right on my fair-medium skin tone. DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE ACME. I have acme, new years goal is to try to clear my face, and this product makes my face look even more red and swollen pimples worse. The pigmentation is ok for such a cheap product. The price is very cheap, but so is the product quality. I might try this product in a different color, but I would first want to buy my first mac blush. The brush it comes with sucks! The shape of the pan it is in is really awkward. If wish it were round like macs or square like nars. So overall the product is a little worse than okay. Hope I helped!
~birkybirk