September 21, 2014 | 2076 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Classic Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I like this blush.. The colour is natural and very pretty looking...
I think it will last me a while. The only thing I don't like is the packaging... I wish they would ditch the brush and just give a bigger surface of product!
The smell, like most of CG products, is a Noxzema-ish scent which I really don't like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Wow! Very pretty and pigmented blush from Cover Girl! Maybe it made a difference that I used my MAC blush brush but whoa, I definitely noticed it on my face today all day at work! So it can easily be over-done, just be careful. I used a primer too, so It was definitely not going anywhere. The color is really pretty- pure pink, no reddish tones. The color gives me a youthful doll-like look- I wouldn't say it's very natural looking since it is so pink, but it's pretty. I really love this blush. All cover girl blushes have that strong floral scent- I don't mind it that much since I don't notice it once it's on- if I only have to smell it while applying, I can live. It's not necessary, but the color is so pretty that I can let it go. Great blush and inexpensive- I'm an NC35 for reference. And no I don't use that silly brush they give, I use my own!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

Smells HORRIBLE

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by CamBG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this blush is SO GOOD!!! just perfect! the color looks very natural and it stays on all day. I'm not a fan of the packaging, and the brush is really poor quality, but it's so cheap i guess you pay for what you get.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this blush as the colour compliments my neutral cool skin tone. It's a pretty rosy cotton candy and surprising well pigmented with great lasting power. As others have commented, the smell can be bothersome but it's tolerable. The packaging I'm not thrilled about, but I really like the product inside and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Markuslee16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! It looks so pretty and natural on my cheeks. Its the perfect shade of pink-definitely repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush, however I'm not so fond of the staying quality. On top of foundation and some face powder, this blush only lasted me a minimum of 3 (possibly 4) hours.

On the positive side, I'm very fair complected and this looked very pretty yet somehow amazingly natural in contrast to my skin tone. If I ever run out of blush, I'll be sure to buy this one. Especially now that I'm older and more advanced with make up, hopefully my primer will do this blush it's justice.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by birkybirk

I have had this product for a long time. I have hardly ever used it. The color does not look right on my fair-medium skin tone. DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE ACME. I have acme, new years goal is to try to clear my face, and this product makes my face look even more red and swollen pimples worse. The pigmentation is ok for such a cheap product. The price is very cheap, but so is the product quality. I might try this product in a different color, but I would first want to buy my first mac blush. The brush it comes with sucks! The shape of the pan it is in is really awkward. If wish it were round like macs or square like nars. So overall the product is a little worse than okay. Hope I helped!
~birkybirk

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by KateFesch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why did it take me so long to try this? It's PERFECT for me! I own several high-end pink blushes, but this shade blows every single one of them out the water. I can apply it on my bare skin and it lights up my whole face. No other makeup item needed, not even concealer! NC30, Bobbi Brown Warm Sand 2.5. Great find!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by bevurlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is not really a lot of pigment to this blush, have to put on a lot of it to get some color but then I find that it fades quickly... Someone earlier mentioned the smell of it, that's the first thing I noticed when I opened the packaging. It's not a horrible smell but kind of just annoying. The color is great but again, need to layer it on, maybe it's just not for me.