April 19, 2014 | 1887 users online

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

Smells HORRIBLE

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by CamBG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this blush is SO GOOD!!! just perfect! the color looks very natural and it stays on all day. I'm not a fan of the packaging, and the brush is really poor quality, but it's so cheap i guess you pay for what you get.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this blush as the colour compliments my neutral cool skin tone. It's a pretty rosy cotton candy and surprising well pigmented with great lasting power. As others have commented, the smell can be bothersome but it's tolerable. The packaging I'm not thrilled about, but I really like the product inside and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Markuslee16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! It looks so pretty and natural on my cheeks. Its the perfect shade of pink-definitely repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush, however I'm not so fond of the staying quality. On top of foundation and some face powder, this blush only lasted me a minimum of 3 (possibly 4) hours.

On the positive side, I'm very fair complected and this looked very pretty yet somehow amazingly natural in contrast to my skin tone. If I ever run out of blush, I'll be sure to buy this one. Especially now that I'm older and more advanced with make up, hopefully my primer will do this blush it's justice.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by birkybirk

I have had this product for a long time. I have hardly ever used it. The color does not look right on my fair-medium skin tone. DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE ACME. I have acme, new years goal is to try to clear my face, and this product makes my face look even more red and swollen pimples worse. The pigmentation is ok for such a cheap product. The price is very cheap, but so is the product quality. I might try this product in a different color, but I would first want to buy my first mac blush. The brush it comes with sucks! The shape of the pan it is in is really awkward. If wish it were round like macs or square like nars. So overall the product is a little worse than okay. Hope I helped!
~birkybirk

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by KateFesch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why did it take me so long to try this? It's PERFECT for me! I own several high-end pink blushes, but this shade blows every single one of them out the water. I can apply it on my bare skin and it lights up my whole face. No other makeup item needed, not even concealer! NC30, Bobbi Brown Warm Sand 2.5. Great find!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by bevurlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is not really a lot of pigment to this blush, have to put on a lot of it to get some color but then I find that it fades quickly... Someone earlier mentioned the smell of it, that's the first thing I noticed when I opened the packaging. It's not a horrible smell but kind of just annoying. The color is great but again, need to layer it on, maybe it's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by diram

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LUV LUV LUV LUV...did I say LUV??? this color! It's my HG blush color, over any other brand I have ever tried: Lancome, Chanel, YSL, BE, etc!! Whether you're a brunette or a blonde, have fair skin or olive or tanned, this color is FAB (I don't think this is a redhead's shade however)!

The color in the pan is a matte (gives a sheen, but NO shimmer) bright neutral/ slightly cool toned flower pink. It's a very happy, cheerful, "girly" flirty color. If Classic Pink were a girl, she'd be a Varsity Cheerleader, for sure! LOL

On my skin, Classic Pink is a sheer POP of pink spring flowers flush! I LUVVVVV this!! It brightens my sallow light olive untanned skin and makes me look so fresh and healthy yet super super girly. When my olive skin is faux tanned ... OMG...it's just gorgeous! It gives my face that "I just came in from my jog" type flush to my cheeks. If I'm ever under the weather or grumpy, haha, I run and GRAB Classic Pink. lol You just can't feel "sick" or upset when you wear this! It's an instant pick-me-up. :)

You can apply this color very lightly for a sheer pink flush, or you can build the color up (if you have darker or tanned skin).

As for the brush this blush comes with. Seriously?? Does anyone use the cheapo brushes that come with drugstore blushes? ANYBODY? So I think it's not fair to take points off for the brush, as some reviewers have done. Use a high quality blush brush to apply this blush, just as you would any higher priced brand.

CG Cheekers "Classic Pink" is my all-time favorite blush, with BE "Flowers" blush trailing as my 2nd fave (Flowers is a warmer toned bright coral-pink). Both are just stunning, and look amazing layered over one another when I have a good faux tan (Flowers applied sheerly all over my face -- very very sheerly, first; then Classic Pink layered sheerly over my cheeks and forehead).

FYI: I have combo oily/normal skin which is very sensitive to makeup, yet I have NEVER had any breakouts from this CG Cheekers Classic Pink blush.....ever! Ditto for the BE line -- it's the only line of foundation I can use without having to worry about my skin acting up. :)

I urge those of you who bought Classic Pink and didn't like it, to re-try it using the proper high quality brushes with a very light hand. I think you will just love the color. I find that this pink pairs beautifully with bronzes and brown shades for face bronzer and eyes. I usually wear a brown smoked out eye and a very light nude lip when I wear brighter "girly" blushes.

Ok, so do you think I LUV this color, or what?! :)

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No