December 18, 2014 | 1746 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Rainstorm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ive been using this product for 8 years and it is a must have in my collection. It is definitely my HG of highlighters thats for sure. It gives my face a beautiful glow that if applied correctly doesnt look overdone. It works wonders to put in the inner corners of my eyes, on my cupids bow, & cheek bones.It is lovely underneath the brows to give them a little pop of brightness. I absolutely love to use it to contour with, and I find it looks really pretty underneath blush as well.

I dislike the packaging especially because the little brush will contaminate the product if you use it directly on your face.the brush also applies way to much product for certain areas of the face, so I prefer to dab it on my hand and then use a brush or my fingers. It is also a bit pricey but it lasts a very long time.

Tips for using this product : use a light hand! ive heard it works great with a stippling brush but I have never tried it. Also it works much better with a lipgloss style makeup wand. not sure of the exact name sorry, but here is a link to what I mean http://www.newlifesystems.com/products/disposable-lip-gloss-applicator-425-50-count/?sourcecode=NGOOPF&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shop&utm_campaign=Shopping%2BComparison%2BSites&gclid=CMf2tJ_vnrwCFatcMgodHgIAkQ

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG highlighter for a sheer, dewy finish. If you like glitter or shimmer then this isn't the one for you. It's beautiful for subtle highlighting.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

This is a really nice highlighter when I want that glowly look. I apply this on the my cheek bones, nose bridge and brow bone on top of my moisturizer before I apply powder. And it gives the subtle glow when the light hits certain areas of my face. The packaging is like a nail polish bottle but I don't like how it clumps on the stick of the applicator just like how a nail polish would. Maybe it would be better like a twist top instead. But the product is just wonderful. It is a little pricy it is AUD$40, however a little goes a long way so it will last a long while :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this highlighter for when I want a dramatic highlight! It can look a bit light/stark against my tan skin so I save it for the winter when I want a bit more of a glow to my face. I love how versatile it can be! It can be mixed into a face cream, or mixed into a foundation, or mixed with a concealer. Or just used the "regular" way. I like to use it down my cheek bones and then stipple it with my fingers in quick tapping motions and then dust powder overtop and BAM good to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by humphrey600

So as always the packaging is cute (if not a little unusual as it looks like nail varnish!) and the product is fantastic. it gives a really subtle shimmer and is easily blended. i just love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Made me break out horribly in all the places I used it to contour when I got the mini stick version in Sephora's birthday giveaway.

Definitely won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. So much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this highlighter! It is absolutely amazing and gives me such a nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by brookelynne2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm new to the benefit highlighter game and if I had to choose between this and watt's up, I'd the choose latter.

Still.

This is a good highlighter. Blends easily for me, does what I need it to do, lasts and gives me a little something extra to play with. Don't think I'd repurchase, but am glad to have tried it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great highlighter it is a cool toned pink champagne color. The quality of the product is on point. This highlighter has a light scent but nothing overwhelming and not really that noticeable once you have the product on your skin. The packaging is odd but it works, this highlighter comes in a nail polish style package with a brush. I apply the product to the back of my hand and work it into whatever area of skin I feel like highlighting.
I use this product a few different ways
-I mix it with my tinted moisturizer
-use it alone under my eyebrows, Cupid's bow, as a cheek highlighter
-use it mixed with argan oil on my arms, neck and upper chest area for that extra silky sexy look
-sometimes I mix it with my lotion and place it on my legs
A little bit of product goes a long way so you don't have to use that much of the product to achieve a beautiful highlight glow.