Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

on 10/18/2013 11:05:00 AM

This mascara is one of my favourites! it may take a few coats for the over all effect to be shown but with its super fast drying time its not a problem at all! ive gone through so many mascaras and finally found one that actually volumizes, lengthens and curls without any clumping or smudging! IT ALSO HOLDS A CURL BEAUTIFULLY AND LASTS ALL DAY so much better than max factors false lash effect, you must try this out you'll. love it

on 9/20/2013 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I just purchased it and it's already my HG mascara.
It does not give a dramatic false-lash effect. But I only wear one coat and I don't actually want a dramatic effect.
In one coat, it gives a full black colour, a little volume, lenghtens a little. It brings out your lashes but still looks pretty natural. It does not clump. It does not stick lashes together.

Overall, it's great and affordable.

on 9/3/2013 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

After trying many different mascara, from Rimmel to Bourjois (clubbing length one which is good but I found dries way too quickly) I had researched some reviews of mascaras at drugstores as I generally find them to be quite good, this one had the best reviews. Fortunately, I already have very very long eyelashes and I wanted something that is not clumpy, doesnt make them try, and can be reapplied without the clumpyness, THIS DOES JUST THAT! I can reapply loadsa times without worrying about clumpyness or drying and my eyelashes look more voluminous than ever! Would definitely repurchase, my new favourite!

Beautiful, affordable mascara. This makes my lashes long and plump and very black. It can however flake a teeny bit after a long day. Will definitely continue to repurchase.

i dont like this mascra spshilly the smellll of it , u feel like its very chemical and strong , it dosnt maxiums or five volume to the lashes at least not the way i like ..for me it was a dispoitment spashily for my first max factor mascra ,, but the price is grt for a drug store mascra ,,wouldnt buy it again

on 8/9/2013 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This mascara did not add any volume to my lashes with multiple coats and it was a bit messy to apply, though the wand size was good for applying. During the day there was not much smudging, but it just didn't make my lashes look very good. The tube had a chemical smell to it that bothered me quite a bit. I won't be repurchasing this item.

on 8/1/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's a good mascara, but nothing special. The one impressive thing about it is how it seems to accentuate the curl in my lashes, and holds the curl pretty well. It is volumizing but borderline clumpy (more so lashes sticking together), and adds minimal length. I will definitely be using it until its finished, but don't see myself repurchasing. There are cheaper mascaras that are far more impressive in terms of length + volume!

on 7/29/2013 11:43:00 AM

I was looking for a high volume black mascara. i am not a fan of the highly advertised mascaras with plastic applying brushes so I was looking for a high volume black mascara with a natural brush. I adore Maxfactor products so I diverted myself towards to the Maxfactor section of the beauty store. The Maxfactor representative was totally unhelpful! She was tattooed up and only interested in flogging to me the priciest of their products! Even when I told her I wanted mascara, she still tried to sell me some high priced lipstick! So I did what I always did when the representative was frustrating me, leave and come back a lunch time and pray that they would be on her brake. Fortunately, a more feminine representative was there. She immediately recommended to me the 2000 Calorie Waterproof Volume Mascara. I was impressed as it fitted my criteria. I am so glad that this representative had turned up or else I would have never used this amazing product! I call it the fate of beauty! The mascara does not dry out my lashes like some products I've used in the passed and gives me excellent volume. It is also extremely waterproof! I remember I forgot to take my makeup off for swimming once and I was expecting to look like Dracula as I left the pool but was pleasantly surprised to find no trace of smudging or black circles! I was super impressed. The lashes don't look to fake and I think it has actually lengthened my lashes naturally over time. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially fussy makeup buyers like myself. My mascara is in the colour Rich Black. It describes the colour perfectly, richly jet black. So I'm gonna say...
BUY THIS!

on 7/12/2013 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It goes on nicely, makes my lashes look good, washes off easily, it's a great mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have naturally long lashes to begin with so what i really like about this formula is the finish. I hate mascaras the dry really hard and make your lashes feel stiff and crunchy. This is great and at extending the lashes but keeping them 'soft' feeling at the same time. Also i have quite small eyes and find it difficult using really big mascaras brushes, but this seems to fit the shape of my eye perfectly.

Popular Mascaras