April 16, 2014 | 2015 users online

Treatments - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this because of the good reviews - glad I did. I wasn't expecting anything special from a toner, but this does do wonders. Noticed a difference within the first 3 days. My skin was soft, smooth and moisturized. I use this along with La Mer Cream/Gel. It's the perfect combination.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lyaarisa

I've been using SKII FTE for more than 2 years. I have acne prone skin.. At first, it makes my skin have breakouts with tiny bumps.. It more like a long term investment rather than short term miracle skin care.. Now, I have younger skin, but I use this minimally as it is quite pricey!!!! But, I'm still purchasing it as it does makes your skin looks younger in a long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by moncullen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's quite pricey but it's such a unique product that hard to find others to compare. I've been using it for a few years now and people say that I look younger than my age.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I use this in my early twenties and I practically glow!

This is a long term investment so don't expect miracle in a few weeks. Suitable for all skin types except extremely sensitive skin.

Cons - smells bad! But for beauty, just persevere..

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by tinka10

After the third day of using this product made my combo/acne prone skin dull and congested. I started breaking out in little pimples all around my face which I wasn't use to before incorporating this product into my routine. I tried to keep going with it for another week but my skin just looked and felt horrible. As soon as I took it out of my routine my skin went back to being normal. Incredibly expensive product as well :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by voilafelice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

MY HOLYGRAIL!! love it and cannot live without. i have tried many skincare brands but SK-II facial treatment essence is the best, it can be applied with or without combining with another product, simple applying method and worth for every pennies <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Jayjay8883

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Pro's - skin is definitely clearer and brighter, didn't break me out
Con's - smells bad, does not control oil or pores, skin looks worse than before if i stop it, expensive
But would buy it again cos i love the clarity it brings to my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by dk34

I'm almost out of my first bottle and will definitely repurchase it.

Here's my story: the first week using it my skin broke out, so I almost put this product on a swap, but for some reason i decided to keep it. A year later I started using it consistently and I didnt break out this time. It makes my dull face look very very glowy and healthy! I cant believe it. When I stopped using it my face became dull and tired again.... I dont think I can leave without it now.

It's very very very pricey, but it's worth the $$$ for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by emmako

This product is bloody expensive, BUT it worths every single penny. I bought mine nearly a year ago (330ml from Kuala Lumpur), and there is still some left. It does what it promises to do. I paid 150 for the 330 ml bottle, but as it lasts for a year (even though I was told it's a 3 months portion), it comes quite cheap, if we see the cost per usage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this brand out so badly, and I finally did! The bottle is glass, and its clear, so you can see how much product there is in it. It feels heavy and looks pretty on the counter. I hope I don't drop it! Anyway, I am using the FTE in the morning as my daily routine. I use a few drops on the right side of my face, and the same for the other. I have sensitive acne prone combination skin, with a bit of very fine lines around my eyes. I feel the upper part around my eyes is dry, but the rest of my face gets oily. So far I haven't broken out from this (thank goodness) and I like how it feels on the skin. Just light and cool. I feel like my face is clearer, but I think that could be from other factors as well. (Eating clean, lots of water, exercise) so I can't say that the change is just from this product. I am also using the facial cream, so I will make my final judgement when I finish the products. So far, its been about 1.5 months, and have had no reactions at all, and my skin seems to take it well. I like it so far, but I wish the price wasn't so costly. I gave it a middle rank due to the cost, but I do like how non reactive it is to my skin.