August 23, 2014 | 1777 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by MKC1011

I've been using this for about 1 month now with the SkII Facial Treatment Lotion. So far my skin become more hydrate and I've less break out. I can also tell that my skin look more radiant and even skin tone before I use this. I've de-hydrate oily skin but after using the SKII essence I'm less oily and have less clogged pores. It is a little pricy but I think it is worth every pennies. For those who had a bad experience with the essence, maybe you gals should try using the lotion as a toner before the essence rather than using this as a toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ever since I started using SK-II products, my skin has become more supple, hydrated, even toned and brighter. I attribute this to the Pitera in their products, including the Facial Treatment Essence.

I started using this in my late 20s - a couple of times a week, typically after exfoliating so that it is better absorbed into the skin or when my skin feels dehydrated. Now that I have hit my 30s, I plan to be more consistent and use this daily as I would like to maintain the skin I have.

I find that patting the essence on with my warmed hands (as opposed to using a cotton pad) reduces wastage and allows the product to be better absorbed into the skin.

SK-II will always be part of my skincare regime.

Ingredients:

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by redbuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like this product at all. It works great for my mother skin but not on me. I feel nothing right after i use this product according to this name it's not miracle. It does dry up my face, and you know what it's so pricey with a product that does nothing on my face.
Maybe it's work for a lot of people but not with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ninanicolechan

This thing is one of my holy grail items ! It's pricey but so worth it! I had problems with my pores skin discoloration and bumps on my face and ever since I used this they all are slowly going away! My face feels so smooth and I use the skii treatment essence lotion which helped my pores a lot and I don't get any breakouts after using them ! I will gladly repurchase these even though it's pricey until I find a better alternative

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Pugsandkisses

This product failed to impress. I bought a small bottle in Singapore three months ago as it is considerably cheaper there than in the UK and I wanted to see what all the hype was about and whether pitera was this supposed wonder liquid. I used it religiously twice a day and have to say it did nothing for the clarity or texture of my skin. The girl that sold it to me said it would shrink my pores and give me a translucent glow. No such luck. Would not repurchase, the Clarins facial treatment oil that I have just started has had better results in 4 days that months in this!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by singapuracat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like many others I was drawn by advertising and the beautiful skin of Cate Blanchett. For me, alas it was not to be!

I purchased a sample size, I didn't waste money on a full size. I was hoping for a HG for my roseaca, but to no avail. I stuck it in the cupboard, and underwent laser treatment for roseaca, so tried this agin following, but was unimpressed.

Some people have mentioned the smell, I didn't find it offensive.

If it works for you, great! But I suppose it's 'horses for courses'.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Shoffie

Love this product!!!! I've been used this product for 2 years. My face more better than before. First week i used this product, i can differentiate my face looks brighter. Even i used moisturizer from other brand, i will keep using this product for my face. Will buy again and again even the price is expensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used a whole bottle of this and saw no effects whatsoever. It smells like spit and has a watery texture that's difficult to handle. The only good thing is that it had no adverse effects on my skin. What an overpriced, overhyped product! I'd stick with scientifically proven ingredients like AHA and retinol. Pitera is not it. It's just a great marketing story.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by chxxoo

So sad to hear that others experienced negative results from this product, as it has SAVED my skin. I have combination skin leaning toward the dry side with the occasional breakout. I am also of Asian and white decent, in case that makes a difference. I used Retin-A for about 6 months (for acne control and wrinkle prevention) but my skin never really accommodated (I consistently broke out and had dry flaky skin). Maybe the Retin-A would have helped had I stuck with it longer...I'm too impatient I guess. I happened to purchase a couple SK-II products on a whim and in two weeks time, my skin is SO different. My routine goes like this: an oil cleanser from amore pacific, a powder foaming cleanser by a Japanese brand called Fancl, the SK-II brightening clear lotion, the facial treatment essence, and the brightening derm moisturizer. I do this morning and night (no oil and add sunscreen in the morning). On a side note, the application of the essence is taught differently in the US than in Asia. Not sure if this makes a difference but I follow the Asian instructions of putting a few drops in your hands and patting (more like light slapping) the essence onto your face about 100 times. Sounds stupid, but it's been working for me! ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Sharminii

What is so great about this water! NOTHING!!!

So over hype in Asia, miracle water? More like horrible water! Made my skin have so much of blackheads and small bumps appear within 5 days,

Super pissed paid 99 sgd for this crap.