April 19, 2014 | 1769 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Chele05

Not at all a fan of Paris Hilton, but I do love this perfume. It's a very sweet perfume; it has a sugary-amber sweetness to it. It does NOT smell like BS Fantasy; that perfume has a muskiness that gives it a 'dirty' sweetness. Anyway, this is quickly becoming my go-to sweet fragrance as I find it to be one of the more versatile ones out of my sweet collection (pink sugar, hard candy, fantasy, Betsey Johnson). It's on the lighter side, and doesn't smell too young. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to last very long, which is strange because when I first tested it, it lasted all day. =/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Andryroxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume It smells so sweet to me. One interesting thing about this (and all perfumes imo) is that my friend has it and it smells different on her than on me, anyways I really like it smells like candy/fruity is a bit strong but I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

A very sexy, flirty scent. This is my favorite from her line. The bottle is cute too

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this as I loved the original Paris Hilton (the one with the pink bottle with black stripes) and heard good things about this one. I bought it without smelling it first which was a mistake.

Everyone says it resembles Britney Spears Fantasy but to me, it definitely smells nothing like it as I love that perfume. Anyway upon sniffing it, it didn't smell too pleasant at all. It made me feel quite sick.

In the end I gave it to my sister who loves it. I can't smell it without feeling sick. I guess this is one perfume that you either love or hate and in my case its hate.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scent! It's so sweet, sugary, and warm! Almost like cinnamon...but not as strong. I've gotten compliments on this scent while wearing! It's amazing! I love it! It's smells expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by anne_713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So I bought a sample of this offline after reading the reviews on here and I have to say, I was surprised. Its a very sweet smell but not TOO sweet. Every time I put it one my BF tells me I smell good so thats a plus. I'm totally going to go buy a bottle of this from Walmart. Its only 15 bucks so you really can't go wrong.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I got this on sale in a special, it came with 4 scent from her collection. I use this a car airfreshener. This scent is just way too sweet and strong, unlike her Paris Hilton one which I wear daily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

They should have a "MAYBE" for "would you buy again'', I really love this bottle and the packaging. I love the scent too, but it's just too tangerine and sweet for me. Only if she would of add more floral to the scent, it would of had been my HG fragrances. This is a good perfume to use on a romantic date!

I am allergic to certian fragrance's scents, but I I mostly prefer floral over fruit or food. There's some fragrances that as soon as i smell it I start sneezing right away. Some example of scents I like are waterlily, lavendar, freesia, amber, jasmine, vanilla, orchid, and patchouli. Some that I dont like are grapefruit, passion fruit, pear, apple, anis, orange, peach, and strawberry. But usually it depends on how they are mix and the proportion they use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by surfergirl_81

I really like this! I got a sample and used it up, then I got a full size bottle. When I first tried this I thought it might be strong enough to give me a migraine, as many scents do, but I can wear this and stay headache free. This is a lovely, feminine smell. I think the bottle is cute, the price is fair enough and the scent itself is versatile for day or night wear. The only complaint I have with this so far is that it doesn't have a particularly good lasting power on me. Will keep this in my perfume rotation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by ariana100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought this tonight because of the reviews here on MUA. I was shopping at walmart and noticed this bottle was only $15. I really really like it. On my skin it smells sweet, warm and feminine without being overly sweet. It kind of reminds me of an amber scent, but it's not too strong. And I do not smell fruit at all, let alone rotten fruit(WTF?) I've had it on so far for 3 hours and I can still smell it. For this price, I will definitly buy again!