October 24, 2014 | 1590 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 3:35:00 AM More reviews by allymahvi

I am actually obsessed with this perfume. My daily perfume used to be miss cherie dior. But I found this and fell in love. my boyfriend loves it. At first it smells a little too sweet, but after a minute of it on the sweetness mellows out and whats left is delicious. The lasting power isnt great, but its cheap so i dont feel bad retouching a few times a day. Love this!!! Thank you paris :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by OliviaMakeupChannel

I love this perfume. It's the first perfume where I used the whole bottle. So sinfully candy sweet- what I love. I want to buy another bottle when I can find it for even cheaper. Probably as a tester or something. love it! Paris hilton is a perfume goddess!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE Can Can! and I like the Paris Hilton perfumes are sold at a reasonable price too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by lexiibabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite perfume at the moment. Very sweet and girly, works well day or night. My boyfriend calls it "a fruit basket of sex"... translation: he loves it lol. And the price is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Chele05

Not at all a fan of Paris Hilton, but I do love this perfume. It's a very sweet perfume; it has a sugary-amber sweetness to it. It does NOT smell like BS Fantasy; that perfume has a muskiness that gives it a 'dirty' sweetness. Anyway, this is quickly becoming my go-to sweet fragrance as I find it to be one of the more versatile ones out of my sweet collection (pink sugar, hard candy, fantasy, Betsey Johnson). It's on the lighter side, and doesn't smell too young. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to last very long, which is strange because when I first tested it, it lasted all day. =/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Andryroxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume It smells so sweet to me. One interesting thing about this (and all perfumes imo) is that my friend has it and it smells different on her than on me, anyways I really like it smells like candy/fruity is a bit strong but I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

A very sexy, flirty scent. This is my favorite from her line. The bottle is cute too

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this as I loved the original Paris Hilton (the one with the pink bottle with black stripes) and heard good things about this one. I bought it without smelling it first which was a mistake.

Everyone says it resembles Britney Spears Fantasy but to me, it definitely smells nothing like it as I love that perfume. Anyway upon sniffing it, it didn't smell too pleasant at all. It made me feel quite sick.

In the end I gave it to my sister who loves it. I can't smell it without feeling sick. I guess this is one perfume that you either love or hate and in my case its hate.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scent! It's so sweet, sugary, and warm! Almost like cinnamon...but not as strong. I've gotten compliments on this scent while wearing! It's amazing! I love it! It's smells expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by anne_713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So I bought a sample of this offline after reading the reviews on here and I have to say, I was surprised. Its a very sweet smell but not TOO sweet. Every time I put it one my BF tells me I smell good so thats a plus. I'm totally going to go buy a bottle of this from Walmart. Its only 15 bucks so you really can't go wrong.