Paris Hilton Can Can

3.8

on 2/10/2011 3:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I went in to this scent hoping and expecting to like it [expecting because I LOOOOVEE vanilla-y, sweet scents! and hoping because it's not pricey at all.] but when I sprayed it, I found one very resistible note pulsing through every chord of this scent - it smells, to me, like coconut-scented sunscreen from Hawaiian Tropics. Seriously. It is abhorrently sugary sweet and it might be that citrus note stubbornly stinging my nose ... I'll try it again, but it simply smells too generic to be a 'real' buy. If I want sweet, I'll stick to Warm Vanilla Sugar from BBW ... I'm off on the hunt for something a little muskier and hopefully just as playful, but more grown up! I wouldn't want my SO to feel like he's with a cotton candy happy 14 year old ....

on 1/31/2011 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this perfume! it smells like vanilla. and i am addicted to vanilla scent! and i love that this perfume lasts all day! too bad i ran out of it but i am planning to buy another bottle or two! that's how good it is!

on 1/31/2011 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This smells really good like vanilla and some kind of flower but either way it smells super good so I'd recommend it. And the bottle is cute too :)

on 1/7/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this. Smells very ambery yet sweet. I loved her original Paris Hilton fragrance and thought I'd give this one a go. Definite repurchase. If you love amber and sweet semi-gourmand fragrances you will enjoy this.

on 12/28/2010 3:35:00 AM

I am actually obsessed with this perfume. My daily perfume used to be miss cherie dior. But I found this and fell in love. my boyfriend loves it. At first it smells a little too sweet, but after a minute of it on the sweetness mellows out and whats left is delicious. The lasting power isnt great, but its cheap so i dont feel bad retouching a few times a day. Love this!!! Thank you paris :)

I love this perfume. It's the first perfume where I used the whole bottle. So sinfully candy sweet- what I love. I want to buy another bottle when I can find it for even cheaper. Probably as a tester or something. love it! Paris hilton is a perfume goddess!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE Can Can! and I like the Paris Hilton perfumes are sold at a reasonable price too!

on 11/27/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite perfume at the moment. Very sweet and girly, works well day or night. My boyfriend calls it "a fruit basket of sex"... translation: he loves it lol. And the price is great.

on 11/23/2010 12:05:00 PM

Not at all a fan of Paris Hilton, but I do love this perfume. It's a very sweet perfume; it has a sugary-amber sweetness to it. It does NOT smell like BS Fantasy; that perfume has a muskiness that gives it a 'dirty' sweetness. Anyway, this is quickly becoming my go-to sweet fragrance as I find it to be one of the more versatile ones out of my sweet collection (pink sugar, hard candy, fantasy, Betsey Johnson). It's on the lighter side, and doesn't smell too young. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to last very long, which is strange because when I first tested it, it lasted all day. =/

on 10/21/2010 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume It smells so sweet to me. One interesting thing about this (and all perfumes imo) is that my friend has it and it smells different on her than on me, anyways I really like it smells like candy/fruity is a bit strong but I like it.