October 30, 2014 | 1547 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte2 - Typographic

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by shy_makeup_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well i had the choice between carbon and this one and i finally went with this one because when i tried out both (one on each eyelid) Typ. held up better and gave more coverage than carbon. Im a combo between MC 42 and NC 45 and this looked amazing every single time!!!!
my HG eyeshadow brand!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this for my crease/outer v. I originally bought Carbon for that purpose but found it too harsh and difficult to work with. Every time I ended up looking like a raccoon-eyed mess. Typographic is easy to work with and adds great depth to my eyes. It goes well with just about any other e/s you can think of. Applying this to the other v and blending it into the crease is a great way to take any daytime look and transform it into a nighttime look!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this is a pretty damn good dark grey matte eyeshadow! i've had carbon for years, but it's so black that i rarely wear it. i found this subtler, more wearable and a bit more blendable than carbon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the matte2 eyeshadows. Typographic is so smooth and I love that it is not as intense as carbon. I actually tend to use this more since it gives a softer look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is what Carbon wants to be. It is smooth and creamy and highly pigmented. If you don't have Carbon and want a black shadow, just get Typographic. Matte2 is love!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Love this color! its so smooth and the texture is divine! I always find something to pair it with,Typographic is the perfect eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Typographic is the perfect black for my NC43 skintone. Carbon was too light on my skintone, but typographic is just right. I want to say this color is actually darker than carbon and it blends like a dream- very creamy texture like all of MACs matte2 products. I'm glad I found this one. If carbon is not what you are looking for try this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by cortneyrozell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this eyeshadow. I wear it every single day now, paired with carbon and satin taupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mayray

This is far and away my favorite crease color to wear with shadows in the blue and purple range. I love the matte finish and it's a nice compliment to glitter or shimmer shadows since I don't want my eyes to look like a big disco ball.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

I agree with most of everyone here, typographic is very versatile, works great for a smokey eye without all the intensity that carbon outputs....

Love to use it with pinks or purples on the lid ..