August 23, 2014 | 951 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Hydrating Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2006 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bruner3

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This works well for me as an undereye concealer and provides enough coverage to use as a spot concealer on my face for the days I don't wear foundation. Doesn't cake or look chalky. As an extra bonus, I recently found it works well as an eyeshadow base! I tap a tiny amount on my eyelids to even the coloring and it also prevents my eyeshadows from creasing. It isn't cheap but for the tiny bit you need to use and for the size of the tube, it should last for a while. A definite repurchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by iro_k

I am so obsessed with this concealer! The name is a bit of a mouthful (Anticerne Perfecteur Long-Wearing Moisturizing Concealer) but it's PERFECT! It covers like a dream and is so smooth and creamy plus you only need a tiny bit as it spreads really easily! Its moisturising and covers perfectly under the eyes making them look really fresh and well rested! Plus it lasts without caking and i can also use it on my face and it covers there perfectly as well! The packaging is great, the squeeze tube is really handy. I rated the price as dirt cheap because in my opinion its such great value - everything about it is awesome! Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 9:54:00 PM More reviews by iro_k

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2006 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Heleni

This is the best concealer i have used so far. it covers up great considering i have very bad circles under my eyes. I dont know about it hydrating though I havent felt as if it has hrydrated but it covers very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 1:23:00 PM More reviews by chloebelle11

I have been using this Concealer for several years and feel it is THE BEST. It covers but does not get cakey. Most concealers cake and this one has a light and almost airy texture and covers my dark circles really well. And it LASTS - I probably have to buy a new tube once every six months so although it is not cheap, is a good value because a little goes a long way in terms of coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2005 2:39:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

This is my fist high end brand concealer and the other concealer I bought after this lovely tube never worked as well as dior hydrating.Texture is very blendable I love using it around my eye area.It gives a flawless look!!!I love it because it is a huge tube and it never ends(and its very pigmented that you use less).I would definetly buy it again.Its a quality of DIOR and a HG concealer of mine:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2005 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Hope

This my second tube of this. I really like how well it covers and stays put. I put it on over eye cream and it makes my under eye area look perfect. I wear light,which is a warm yellow toned light beige. The tube is huge and will last a long time...I think my other one lasted about 9-12 months! I will defintely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2005 9:46:00 PM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried that many concealers (bobbie brown, mac studio finish, max factor something or other, body shop), but so far, this is the best that I've used. I use it for the dark circles under my eyes only. I find that it's the perfect creamy consistency (unlike mac studio finish which is far too dry), and has just enough coverage, while continuing to blend well and look natural. Lasts all day without sinking into my wrinkles, and I definitely look more awake. The price is not too bad considering it's Dior and you get quite a big tube. I'll probably stick with this one for awhile.

EDIT - unfortunately, it's not very good for covering pimples, but I have yet to find a good concealer for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2005 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is very good for my very dark circles! I know it's almost impossible to find a concealer that will cover my very dark circles at all but this one covers much better than Mac's Select Cover. I would say that Dior's covers the 70 or 80% of my dark circles while Mac's covers only the 40%. The texrure is very blendable not oily at all, I would say that is a little dry but I like it because my lids are very oily, so I wouldn't reccomend to someone whose lids are dry, otherwise it will be very cakey!! Also it has alittle smell but I got used to it!!! I will buy it again if I run out!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by barbre

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Perfect. I have my tube for a year and a half, and it is just comming to it's end. Mind, I've used it every day - on dark circles and red spots. I don't use it on blemishes (since it's hydrating). Instead, I use Clinique's concealor. Excellent for the under- eye area - great coverage, provides you healthy look, doesn't dry out skin, doesn't cake, stays put all day long. Strongly recommend it!!