July 25, 2014 | 1842 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by ascatterheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is really bad. It doesn't cover even the smallest blemishes, it creases and it's flakey.
I guess it could work as a highlighter, or if you don't have very dark eye circles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

This was my first concealer years ago! Unfortunately its not that good, its too creamy for a decent coverage and gathers in the undereye creases. Id say its a perfectly decent concealer for only slightly flawed skin and the odd spot

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Pukyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this lipstick type tube, light ivory colour, but...

Cons
1. It's very greasy- I feel like a put wax on my face. Too shiny!
2. Stick concealers are not good for under eyes, because of texture. It just doesn't blend well, so cakey and flaky.
3. Doesn't cover blemish either.
4. I think is a highlighter, not a concealer- I didn't notice any coverage!
5. I tried to set this with powder and ended up with more cakey look!

Pros: relatively cheap, lightest colour good for fair skin tones, practical tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by ninjacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't decide whether or not to like, love or hate this concealer. It does an okay job concealing some of my blemishes, but it's lasting power isn't the greatest if you don't set it with powder. But my skin is really dry, so I don't really like to use powder that much. It lasts usually about 4-5 hours only. It tends to crease if you don't blend it enough :(
But suprisingly, I found a couple other uses for it! I bought it Golden Beige, it comes in their new packaging, which also includes a few more different shades. Before there were only three, but it appears that there are more now. The packaging style is exactly the same, but the cap is clear with dark brown writing, and the actual concealer stick is a tan, beigey color. It's kinda cute :)
It works GREAT as an eyeshadow base :) In my opinions, it's comparable to some of the high-end bases/primers I've tried! With and without using this concealer as a base is really noticeable. My eyeshadow's lasting power is a lot longer with this stuff!
Another use I found it works great with, is using it on your lips! I like to apply it on my outer wrist and then using a clean finger and gently dabbing it on. And then I top it off with Rimmel's Vinyl Gloss in Paparazzi. It really helps the pigmentation of the lip gloss a lot more :)It's like a really pretty nude, light pink lip :D
I would definitely recommend this as a base for eyeshadow AND lipgloss :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Personally I'd give this a 3. Overall I give it a 4 because others could find their HG concealer in this.
It goes on pretty smooth, lasts most of the day, and covers a good chunk of my dark circles. For me it doesn't cover everything, could last a few hours more (I get about 4-6hrs out of it), and sometimes it's a bit drying on me (I have really dry under eyes). So for me I think there's something a bit more moisturizing, gives more coverage, and lasts longer. For the average person though I think this could work well and it's one of the top concealers I've found in the nearest drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

It is very creamy. When set with powder - doesn't set into my under eye wrinkles. Covers the dark circles well. I don't have anything bad to say. It is not superb but fairly decent for every day use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this concealer, its not anything special but it does the job and covers my dark circles but you definitely need a fair amount of application to actually see any results and also need reapplication most of the time, but its cheap drugstore make up so you can't expect it to be ultra long lasting. I usually go for this one because its cheap, and I'm lucky that I rarely suffer from spots and can safely say my version of a breakout is about one or two spots with a maximum of four at one time, so I don't use concealer for my spots.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by frutuoso0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will NOT repurchase this again!!! It doesn't my blemishes at all and it looks WHITE when on my dark circles. It was the cheapest concealer I've ever bought and I still want my money back! I'm sooooooo disapointed :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Uhh..not this..I took it back after a few days of buying it because it was too dry, (on my oily skin!) it look cakey and emphasized a blemish even more...oh and don't even get me started on what this looks like under eyes. It's like I aged 30 years because it made me look like a have wrinkles under my eyes...and yeah...I'm under 18!! I got this for 4 bucks and I wanted em back after seeing this on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

this concealer has a nice consistency and is at a reasonable price, it does a good job of covering up my dark circles, but sadly it is terrible at covering up blemishes. Having said that it is half descent at covering up redness. It does have its place in my collection.