Rimmel Hide the Blemish

3.0

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product as an under-eye concealer because it is easy to apply, doesn't crease (on me at least), and the colour I use (Soft Honey) has a pink hue to correct the dark colour beneath my eyes. I have oily skin so it is essential to set this with a powder. All in all, though, good product and such a great bargain!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I really hate this concealer. It does not even cover a small spot. It's a good thing that it was not to expensive. It makes my face cakey and people instanly know that you are wearing a concealer when you wear this. I do not recommend this for anyone.

on 5/27/2012 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was actually the first concealer I ever purchased and I really liked it. It has buildable coverage and it's very blendable and creamy. I used to wear this concealer alone until I bought some new foundation, and it looked pretty decent. When I wear it foundation on top, it leaves my skin glowing(: . I would definitly buy this product again, but first I'm trying to experiment to see if I can find a better concealer.

on 5/12/2012 11:15:00 PM

This sucks as a concealer. Doesnt cover crap and looks cakey and noticable on blemishes. The only reason i keep buying it is cuz i like it as an eyeshadow primer. Does the job pretty damn well

on 4/21/2012 2:47:00 AM

Although I gave this a 2 out of 5 rating, I will still buy it again. This is a product I've always had in my makeup bag simply because it does cover those really nasty, obvious blemishes that nothing else covers. I do not like how it looks very obvious on my skin, but it does the trick.

on 3/16/2012 4:00:00 AM

Tried it and will not be trying it again! It doesn't even hide the blemish, it barely skims over it and practically goes translucent within an hour. Not good if your skin is prone to oiliness, I found it clogs my pores. If anything, I think this product creates more blemishes. You walk out the door thinking you look like a movie star and within an hour it looks as if you have no concealer on.

on 2/28/2012 12:40:00 PM

This concealer is utter RUBBISH! But I find it reaaaally good for one thing which ill mention after I go through all the bad things and why this concealer is RUBBISH.
It feels quite nice to put on, but it lasts NO time at all, not that you can really notice because this concealer doesnt cover ANYTHING at all! It's so rubbish! BUT it's a really good eye shadow primer/base! It makes it last all day! So that's why I rated it a 3 because it's really good as an eye shadow base:)

on 12/26/2011 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product is really bad. It doesn't cover even the smallest blemishes, it creases and it's flakey.
I guess it could work as a highlighter, or if you don't have very dark eye circles.

on 12/2/2011 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was my first concealer years ago! Unfortunately its not that good, its too creamy for a decent coverage and gathers in the undereye creases. Id say its a perfectly decent concealer for only slightly flawed skin and the odd spot

on 11/29/2011 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to like this lipstick type tube, light ivory colour, but...

Cons
1. It's very greasy- I feel like a put wax on my face. Too shiny!
2. Stick concealers are not good for under eyes, because of texture. It just doesn't blend well, so cakey and flaky.
3. Doesn't cover blemish either.
4. I think is a highlighter, not a concealer- I didn't notice any coverage!
5. I tried to set this with powder and ended up with more cakey look!

Pros: relatively cheap, lightest colour good for fair skin tones, practical tube.

Video Reviews & Tutorials