April 16, 2014 | 1441 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Personally I'd give this a 3. Overall I give it a 4 because others could find their HG concealer in this.
It goes on pretty smooth, lasts most of the day, and covers a good chunk of my dark circles. For me it doesn't cover everything, could last a few hours more (I get about 4-6hrs out of it), and sometimes it's a bit drying on me (I have really dry under eyes). So for me I think there's something a bit more moisturizing, gives more coverage, and lasts longer. For the average person though I think this could work well and it's one of the top concealers I've found in the nearest drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

It is very creamy. When set with powder - doesn't set into my under eye wrinkles. Covers the dark circles well. I don't have anything bad to say. It is not superb but fairly decent for every day use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this concealer, its not anything special but it does the job and covers my dark circles but you definitely need a fair amount of application to actually see any results and also need reapplication most of the time, but its cheap drugstore make up so you can't expect it to be ultra long lasting. I usually go for this one because its cheap, and I'm lucky that I rarely suffer from spots and can safely say my version of a breakout is about one or two spots with a maximum of four at one time, so I don't use concealer for my spots.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by frutuoso0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will NOT repurchase this again!!! It doesn't my blemishes at all and it looks WHITE when on my dark circles. It was the cheapest concealer I've ever bought and I still want my money back! I'm sooooooo disapointed :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Uhh..not this..I took it back after a few days of buying it because it was too dry, (on my oily skin!) it look cakey and emphasized a blemish even more...oh and don't even get me started on what this looks like under eyes. It's like I aged 30 years because it made me look like a have wrinkles under my eyes...and yeah...I'm under 18!! I got this for 4 bucks and I wanted em back after seeing this on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

this concealer has a nice consistency and is at a reasonable price, it does a good job of covering up my dark circles, but sadly it is terrible at covering up blemishes. Having said that it is half descent at covering up redness. It does have its place in my collection.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an alright concealer. It's good for undereye circles but doesn't do much for blemishes. Rimmel face products tend to be "alright" in general with me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer is excellent for undereye circles and for hiding discoloration. I DO NOT use it for blemishes, as I find it can highlight bumps/zits/scars. I do use it to cover broken capillaries and high color I have from rosacea. Packaging is normal for a stick concealer. Cap stays on tight when traveling, very functional. Very good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Didnt have very good coverage for undereye circles.. or anything else actually. It felt kind of greasy and creased under my eyes and that never has been a prpblem before. There are definitely better drugstore concealers (like Hard Candy Glamoflauge - full coverage, little goes a long way and only $6).

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by wildwoodflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the worse concealer I have ever used. I bought on a whim. Because I have tried a few other Remmel products and liked them. It was pretty cheap. I got it in walmart for around $4. It did an okay job covering small pimples. But it was horrble for undereyes. It really made the fine lines under my eyes stand out!!! ugh. Plus even though I bought the lightest shade. It had a odd peach/orange undertone that was hard to blend with my foundation.
I will never buy again.