December 19, 2014 | 825 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Waffle Cone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a large sample of this in a swap and I totally love it! If I can't figure out a blush to wear I will just grab this one. It is not too shimmery at all - I can barely detect it once on my skin. I love the subtle color it gives me and it's perfect for summer! I may have to try to find more of this wonderful product. Definitely a stand out product for Everyday Minerals! Would repurchase. Perhaps they can come out with a pressed form of it - I hate loose mineral blushes (but this one is well worth the fuss)! EDIT: I have changed the rating to a perfect '5' lippies. Simply put, this blush is everything I could ask for! It is sooo nice in the summer as it does give me a hint of bronze! I also top my peachy blushes with Waffle Cone for a bit of OOMPH! I am going to purchase the large size! Atleast try a sample - EDM's blushes are hard to beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by moon8305

This is so, SO pretty, and surprisingly, not at all too dark for my very pale skin. Since it's fairly sparky I don't usually wear it to work as an all over face color (just evening/weekends), but I do wear it quite a bit as a lid/crease shadow, day or night.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 3:08:00 AM More reviews by stephymaree

I really love this blush. I think it's exactly what I have been looking for without knowing it. Since I am light complected, it is hard to find a blush that adds warmth without being harsh. So based upon the reviews here I ordered this in my sample kit. This is a pretty light colored bronze that doesn't make you look dirty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by zoey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm NC35 (EM's Light Olive) & this blush gives me such a natural, well-rested flush! It appears as a beigey nude brown on me. Whenever I wear this, people tend to ask me if I've been away on vacation or been out in the sun, because it makes me look healthy & glowy! This is my go-to blush also that is a no-brainer (i.e. matches everything) on mornings when my brain is too tired to make blush choices.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

Waffle Cone seems like a popular blush on MUA but I was resisting the purchase of it as I tend to shy away from shimmery/sparkly blushes.

However, I took the risk and purchased and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.
In the jar and as a swatch on my inner wrist, Waffle Cone looks like a shimmery and sparkly light beige blush. But on my cheeks, Waffle Cone gives me a low-key, summery glow that isn't overpowering or OTT. Surprisingly, the sparkles and the shimmer don't show up on my cheeks - I just get a glow. It's great for light skinned gals like me.

I would say that Waffle Cone is the beige cousin of EM's Jump Rope blush (which gives me a pale rosey-mauvey glow). Waffle Cone is probably better for neutral to warm-toned gals.

For reference, I have a light skin with neutral to warm undertones (MAC NC 25sh, combo of EM Intensive in Buff Fairly Light Neutral and EM original glo in Buff Fairly Light Neutral, Cover Girl in Buff Beige).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by robynethridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this blush in a sample kit and I will more than likely buy a full size when I run out of the sample. The color looks like a dark brown but on my skin it looks very natural, almost like a bronzer. It also appears glittery in the container but it doesn't show up that way at all on my skin. I have very fair skin by the way - I normally wear golden fair or fair neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by tiffysue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this face color. I use it as a bronzer/highlighter more than I do a blush. I dust it over my forehead, cheekbones and underneath my chin. I have very fair skin and this light glowy tan color looks very pretty! It has a light shimmer in it, not huge shimmer flakes. Gives skin a very pretty glow. Very fun stuff, and will be awesome for this summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by kapooey

Beautiful! Just a hint of color for everyday wear. I have back to school as well and somedays, it just looks too pink. Waffle cone is very versatile and very casual.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by roxystarr

I LOVE this color! Very pretty peachy-light brown color. Give me a gorgeous glow. Looks very natural for day use and the shimmer really is not that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't really show up on me. It has too much shimmer/glitter. I do like the color and the shimmer/glitter a tinsy bit. I'm kind of neutral on this product. It's great for highlighting, but I was kind of disappointed that it didn't give me a sheer rosy glow like I've seen on some people. ._. I don't know if I'd buy this again because I really have no use for it.