October 25, 2014 | 1993 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I originally liked this but then I hated it because I started having a severe allergic reaction to it. I liked the notion of having two creams working on top and bottom parts of my eyes but this caused more problems than benefits to my eyes. Under my eyes got red and very sensitive. I ended up having more wrinkles because of this negative reaction.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought it for 16CDN at walmart. I bought this because of the reviews on mua. it comes in a little glass tub like in the pic, thus its not very hygienic when u dip your fingers in there.

i've been using this everyday for almost 4 months and i haven't seen any significant differences in my under eye area. i have fine lines and dark circles.

it does however hydrate the area the instant i put it on, but when i wake up the next day it looks the same again. i wouldn't buy this again. i just hope i finish it soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this eye cream. It moisturizes and tightens my undereye area temporarily and makes a great base for undereye concealer. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by 1v1ai

This product is good for moisturizing but does nothing for puffiness or dark circles. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by dorilob

I don't like that this eye cream is in a jar and it really does nothing for my eyes. Its not very moisturizing and I notice no difference in my dark circles.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's a great undereye moisturizer, however, it does not do very much, if anything for my wrinkles and dark circles.
the only reason i wont purchase it again, not even as a great moisturizer, is because under the eye is fine but when i put it on my lid it become red, swollen, and itchy. i'm sure it is this product that did that as i changed nothing else in my skincare/make up regime. i even stopped applying it to the top lid, waited like a month, then tried it again, still red, swollen and itchy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by blessed11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product was disappointing to me. It's okay for just moisture, but it did nothing for darkness, puffiness, wrinkles, etc. even after 2 months of usage! :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually hate anything or product that comes in a jar for hygienic purposes. I really needed to find a new eye cream at a decent price. After reading many rave reviews I thought why not and so far I haven't been disappointed. I use a q-tip to prevent my fingers from contaminating the cream. The cream is quite a thin consistency, but a little amount is required to get great coverage. The cream smells nice, absorbs quickly, a noticeable decrease in puffiness within 10 minutes of application, and makes concealer application a dream. I will update my review as I continue to use this gem.

update: After using this cream for 2+ weeks I have found that my under eye area is not getting enough moisture I have found from other creams. I've noticed I wake up and my under eyes are dry (despite applying the cream before bed) and I have more fine lines now!!! I'm tossing the rest and finding a new cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Chordia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a month and I haven't noticed any difference. It did make my eye area feel softer but I think I could use almost any cream to do that. It didn't get rid of any fine lines. I don't think this cream was what I really needed. My eyes didn't really need a "lift". And I think that the fine lines I had are more noticeable now which apparently could be from the tightening action of the cream. It did make my eyes burn and water the first few days I used it but that went away. Still, that can't be a good thing. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Muuttaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical to be sure, but I have to say that this eye cream actually works. I've developed some fine lines under my eyes, and they have very noticeably lessened after using this, and the skin under my eyes is also much firmer. It blends very well with my concealer, and doesn't irritate my super-sensitive eyes. It comes in a cute little glass jar too; I love it :-)