Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 4/22/2013 12:01:00 PM

The big selling point of the whole Soap and Glory line is its fragrance. To go with the vintage feel of the brand, this lotion smells very sweet and feminine. The scent definitely has a lot of staying power, and I can still smell it on my skin at the end of the day. If you like the scent, that's a definite plus. Otherwise, you'll get a terrible headache.

The lotion is comparable to others at a similar price point. It's moisturizing and soothing, but a little bit greasy. Here's the bottom line: you're buying it for the smell. Make sure that you like it first.

on 4/16/2013 10:12:00 AM

You can get this body butter in Sephora in Malaysia. I honestly prefer the Sephora house brand body butter to this product. I find soap and glory body butter too perfumey. The type that gives you a massive headache. Secondly although it absorbs quickly, it is not as moisturizing as Sephora's body butter. I wear my body butter at night before bed and with Soap and Glory, in the morning I do feel that I need to moisturize again after I shower. I don't need to do that with sephora. Forget this product and get Sephora's body butter. You have an assortments of fragrance to choose from.

on 4/15/2013 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is my HG body butter! I LOVE everything about it! The smell is divine and lasts so long on your skin. It leaves my skin silky, soft and feeling really supple and moisturised. It does take a few minutes to absorb into the skin but I don't mind that when I get such amazing results. :-)

on 4/15/2013 3:02:00 PM

I love this body butter it's smells lovely and makes my skin soft. It's not greasy -perfect for my skin!

on 4/10/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! It was sold in Target stores for a while in the US, which was nice. That's when I first joined the S&G bandwagon and started using their products. Sadly, they were discontinued in Target stores about 2 years ago. I recently picked some S&G up at Sephora! Who knew? I wish I would have known these were still being sold in the US, duh. Oh well, now I can buy this butter again. It's awesome!
I often wear Chance by Chanel and found that this body butter really goes well with that fragrance, they're very complimentary.

This body butter is a little bit greasy, which is why I gave 4 lippies. However, I kind of like that in a body butter, I feel like it gives your body a nice sheen. I guess it depends on what your preference is. This is something I would gravitate to in the summer since it's lighter and a bit oily. Plus, the fragrance is fresh and light, perfect for this time of year.

on 4/8/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The smell is so over powering. It's honestly like a mixture of Chanel (which i tend to like)and.....some other very very bad old woman smell. The combo gave me an instant headache. I had to rinse off and wash with my wash again. So gross. It's moisturizing but not worth it to me.

Love this body butter, and the fragrance is long lasting and like aromatherapy for me! I also use the smaller Hand Food tubes for my purse. I'm an older lady but I don't think the frqagrance is either too old or young for anyone. Originally purchased at Target years ago, now only found at Sephora.Very nice on the skin, soaks in quickly and not greasy.

on 3/26/2013 6:13:00 AM

i got soap and glory the daily smooth before and soon fall in love with soap and glory products. As i tried the righteous body lotion, i fall in love at the first smell. I am a fans of the strong and sweet smell fragrance and this product fulfill my criteria. If you don't like strong smell scent, please don't buy, because this lotion really last for a long time (even in my clothes). I agree that if i use this lotion, i don't have to wear another perfume. Feel a bit greasy on my skin, but i think all moisturizing cream is just like that. Definitely will buy it again because i love the fragrance

I have very dry hands, and I have tried many different things from ointments and balms to lotions, which I usually don't like anyway because of the sticky feel. This is the first thing I have tried that I actually liked, and it worked like a miracle! It leaves my hands so soft and almost completely eliminates the redness and dried/cracked skin. But be aware that the smell is very strong and perfumey, which would usually bother me, but I don't mind it much because I love the effectiveness of the product.

on 2/15/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this product after all the hype and from reading the reviews I seem to be in the very small minority of people who hated this. First off the good points - it was very moisturizing and nourished my skin, but I couldn't stand the smell! It clung on all day and i smelt like I'd broken a bottle of perfume and bathed in it. Far too strong! Might suit a younger person who might like the smell, but I prefer lighter scents that I can build up if I want to. A pity because I like lots of other Soap and Glory products.

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products