Smashbox Photo Finish Light

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Oligopeptide-10

on 11/4/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OH MY GOSH! this is a wonderful primer. I've used about 4 other primers now, and this one is perfect. HG primer. i'm so oily in my T-zone like you wouldn't believe. This paired with my Makeup forever HD foundation is my HG combo. They make me look so flawless and the primer makes my foundation last so much longer, the benefit's stay flawless 15 hour one was the primer i used before this one, but with that one, it was hard to blend my foundation and it didn't keep all of my foundation on my face (is that how you put it?) while this one, easy to blend and keeps me looking flawless all day. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

on 10/27/2013 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best primer I have ever tried and the only primer I can wear on a daily basis that won't feel heavy for clog my pores. If you have oily, acne-prone, or sensitive skin you will love this! My makeup looks perfect all day long and oil is seriously kept at bay and basically does not exist with this primer!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite primer to use under any foundation. It helps with a smoother application of the foundation, also helps the foundation last longer and lessens oxidization of the foundation on my skin. I definitely notice a difference in the performance of my foundation when i do not apply this primer, I have extremley oily skin, especially the t-zone and live in a hot humid city (Dubai) and this ticks all my boxes for a good primer.

on 10/19/2013 5:20:00 AM

So much better than the other primers I've tried that made me really oily and my foundation melt off. GREAT for oily/combo skin, as long as you've cleansed it beforehand of excess oil. It did not necessarily increase the longevity of my makeup, or completely hide my pores, but it creates a great barrier between my makeup and my combination/blemish-prone skin, leaving me with less worries of breaking out and my makeup doesn't slide off because of oil. Created a great smooth canvas on the skin, making cosmetics gathering around my pores less noticeable (they're pretty large, no product will minimize them completely) and makes blending foundation a breeze. Not crazy about the price, since I'm on a budget, but a little goes a long way, so it's worth the splurge. DEFINITELY noticed less oil in my t-zone. Dries quickly, which is good if you're in a hurry. All in all, a great product that has solved many of my cosmetic problems!

on 10/16/2013 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this primer! I haven't really used many different ones but this one is by far the best ive tried! And the best part, it didn't break me out!

on 10/11/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smashbox has smashed it. this is my go to primer!! its like a lotion and makes your skin feels so soft after applying and gives a great base to work off of. But, it dries quickly so you have to move fast. It makes my NARS Sheer Glow foudnation go on perfectly! It helps makes your pores less visable and really controls oil! i apply more in my t zone because thats where i get the most oily. SOO getting this again!

on 9/8/2013 8:17:00 PM

I cannot understand the low buy back rate for this product. On a day I anticipate would be a long one, I mixed the primer (given to my via sample pack from Sephora) with my base and brushed on my face (you know you don't have to apply the products separately, right)? After applying the primer+base combination, I set it with loose powder and saw a truly silky finish.

I proceeded to apply bronzer, blush and concealer. The primer plus my other makeup, gave me an airbrushed appearance.

Fast forward 13 hours later, my face makeup still looks perfect and my skin looks poreless. In the pics taken from the day, my skin looked radiant, beaming. This is a great product and I recommend it for days you need your face to go the distance!

on 9/4/2013 7:58:00 AM

Smashbox has smashed it. You've got to love this primer. It works, it's good for all skins, just put it on and let it do it's magic. Hides pores and keeps make up put all day. There are lots of good primers out there and this is one of my top 3.
For more on primers or simply honest reviews, 'like' me on Facebook Face Up To It, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

on 9/4/2013 3:06:00 AM

I have super oily, acne prone skin and this is seriously an amazing product! Usually my makeup would be sliding off my face 2 hours after application but with this, all day wear!! Yes, I have to blot but no where near what I normally would. FINALLY something actually works :D

on 8/31/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this primer at £25 which I think is quite expensive and overpriced but having tried it it works for me it kept my make up very fresh untill I took it off before bed and kept my make up from budging although i am using mac pro longwear which doesnt really move anyway, if you want a primer and this isn't out of your price range then yes go for it