October 22, 2014 | 890 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Lip Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by SaturdayStevens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Too liquidy to be a lip balm & too "heavy" to be a lipgloss. Not at all what I was looking for or what I need. I'm giving it two lippies instead of one because I enjoyed the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by nickiricki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome! It smells really nice and leaves my lippies nice and soft. Bath and Body Works always has sales so you could get a few of these at a time

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2008 1:59:00 PM More reviews by amourbliss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! I bought it right after purchasing the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment and this is an amazing dupe of it...maybe not even a dupe since this product is superior!! I love the lemon scent and it goes on feeling silky smooth. It also has lasting power as I hate to keep applying product over and over...which is great since I am a crazy lip licker!! Another bonus is the price...it is regularly priced at $7.50, but I got it for $3 while shopping at B&BW during their Chrismas sale. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again and for the price can even afford to stock up and send out as extras in swaps. Definitely buy this if you have chapped dry lips...and for even better results use the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer before hand!! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by nani51

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This smells like lemons!!! I bought it from B&BW for $3 when it was about 10 degrees outside because I missed summer. The smell reminds me of lemon bars. It really is moisturizing and I sometimes apply it over tinted lip gloss so the gloss would stay. Love it. Not worth the $7.50 price tag but B&BW generally have sales.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by threekit

The scent for these are fantastic. I'm not usually drawn to lemon fragrances, but this one is not too cloying and doesn't smell like lemon cleaner... it's more like lemon cake batter as another user previously mentioned. The one thing is that I wish the formula was a tad thicker and that it had a bit more tack to it. However, this lip cream is still very moisturizing and has a nice hint of shine as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 2:13:00 AM More reviews by jin1022000

I love this lip cream! My boyfriend bought it for me. I love lip balms! But this one is def. one of my favourites. It's ULTRA MOISTURIZING! It tastes great and it smells delicious! My lips are much are moisturized and no more chapped lips! *heart*

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lena1two3

I love this lip balm, everything about it; the smell, it's healing abilities, everything! I reccomend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 9:34:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to gravitate to this when I played with the testers at BBW, but never broke down and bought a tube.Well,I finally did recently,and I must say there are few things that keep my lips at a constant moisture level and this DOES.I've tried everything,and I mean everything.I've used Nivea,Dr. Hauschka,Weleda,Abba,Palmer's,Burt's Bees, and I don't know what else.It is safe to say I am a lip balm ho.I love the taste/smell of this,and I agree with Stacy-if it came in stick form I'd be over the moon.My only complaint is that it is a bit goopy,which again would be resolved if it were there were a stick option. I find that this works well overnight and then I use Karite lips during the day to stave off dryness. I live in a cold/damp climate and have medications that tend to dry out my mouth,so keeping my lips from drying out is a constant battle.
Others mentioned missing the cooling sensation from the menthol/peppermint,and I'm the odd duck that is happy that this one doesn't have it as it dries out my lips even more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by pinksugaraddict

i like how it gives a glossy look & even after the shine wears off, it still keeps my lips moisturized! i also like the lemon & it doesn't taste very "fake" as most lipglosses taste. however, whenever i put this on i'm always missing the cool feeling i get when i put on my mentha lip shine, so i might give the lemon/mint gloss thing a try, just to see if it has the lemon & cool sensation i have come to love :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by 4321lauren

Love this product ! It smells great and softens the lip without alot of shine. I find myself putting this on throughout the day. If you love lemons then you'll love this product.