St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter

4.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, Red 33, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

IT'S A MIRACLE! Hands down, the best lotion I have EVER used. it absorbes in about a minute, which is great because with other lotions, you have to wait a while for it to soak in. it smells like heaven, but not overpoweringly. it's also pretty cheap! I have a countless number of full lotion bottles from brands like PINK and Bath and Body Works that I have abandoned for this stuff! It's pretty pure and natural too, no yucky chemicals. Even the other more natural brands like Aveno can't compare to this! And by the way, all St. Ives products are outstanding, especially their facial scrubs:) Woohooo!

on 12/29/2012 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this stuff! This is the only lotion that I am willing to use daily because it absorbs quickly and has a light scent. I used to never use lotion because I hated how most lotions leave your skin feeling greasy for at least 30 minutes. This lotion absorbs so fast. After 1 bottle of this, I tried St Ive's vitamin E lotion out of curiosity and it did not compare to this stuff. To top it off, this lotion keeps my skin very soft and healthy looking. I hope that St Ives never changes this lotions formula because it is perfect the way it is..the smell, the texture....everything!!

on 12/20/2012 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I gave this 5 stars because it's perfect. Very hydrating, feels silky smooth when applying, smells amazing and is cheap! Doesn't get better than that. I use this every day in the winter and it keeps my skin from getting dry.
Highly recommended.

on 7/17/2012 11:47:00 PM

I ADORE this product. It the only lotion I have ever used that is not greasy or film-y at all. I use this everyday. Plus, it smells amazing! Makes skin very soft and stays moisturized throughout the day! Almost out and have to get another bottle! Recommended 100%

on 7/12/2012 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really great all over body moisturizer. I love the creamy texture and the light scent. It really absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film all over your body. I love to use this on my legs and feet to keep them soft and smooth throughout the dry summers. Great product and value. Definite repurchase

on 4/8/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't understand all of these horrible reviews on this product. I really enjoyed the scent of this lotion. It has a nice and light scent and is very moisturizing.

on 3/28/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

St Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter (orange and white pump bottle) is possibly my favorite body/foot lotion of all time. That's saying a lot!! Really does marvelous things for my feet, and the scent is tolerable and not too strong. I have the other lotions in this line, each distinguished by its own color around the cap and each different in texture and scent, but I much prefer the Oatmeal and Shea Butter for both texture and milder pleasant scent. Definite repurchase.

on 3/26/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this lotion. I bought it because I loved the body wash so much and I'm glad I did. Nice light scent that fades after a couple of hours. Thick consistency that soaked into my skin, leaving me moisturized but not greasy. Doesn't make my skin itch or break out. Inexpensive and easy to find at drugstores or grocery stores. A win all around.

I do wish the staying power was a bit better, but can't complain for a $5 lotion.

on 3/17/2012 12:41:00 AM

I love this stuff!! I feel good using it because I know it's natural, and my skin immediately absorbs it. I use it after shaving because my skin gets red, bumpy, and itchy, but this lotion takes care of all of that! I use it all over my body once or twice a day, and my boyfriend always tells me how soft my skin is! For best results, I would use the St.Ives Apricot Scrub all over your body either before or after shaving, then use this lotion after wards.

on 3/13/2012 9:06:00 PM

I started using St Ive's lotion when my friend recommended me their lotion. I had an unfortunate experience with st ives that caused me to break out when i first started using cleanser at the age of 12. I was using Hydrating body lotion prior to getting this because Malaysia's drugstore does not carry shea butter & lotion. I was excited to see that they finally did. Without much thought, i bought it because im a sucker for ingredients that are food, namely oat meal. Tried it this morning. fell in love immediately, the scent is a tad strong when u first apply but soon subside with just a faint scent of vanilla lingering. I love vanilla, this is not those sickly sweet vanilla that frequent in skincare. Plus it is similar to what my friend smell like (minus a hint of freshness) and he refuse to reveal what he uses (not sure whether its perfume or detergent). I recommended it back to the friend that introduced me, she loves it too. I cant stop smelling myself, its been more than 3 hours, the scent is still there (its of a comfortable level, not overpowering). I think i found my ultimate vanilla lotion, all the vanilla-y yumminess minus the chemical sweetness that smells fake.