St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter

4.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, Red 33, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was over at my friends house and she had a massive container of this stuff that she never uses. So she told me to go nuts on it, and I did. It imstantly absobrbed and made my skin silky soft. I will be going out to buy my own very soon!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I am currently on my THIRD bottle of this stuff in less than two months. During the winter, my skin is a mess (super dry, tight, and itchy). Other lotions that I have tried (Vaseline and Aveeno) are either not moisturizing enough or feels too sticky afterwards. This is the only lotion my skin is able to tolerate. It absorbs quickly, has a very light/pleasant scent, and is extremely moisturizing. It is also very affordable. The only lotion I will use during the winter.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

St.Ives Lotions are generally pretty reliable. Cheap, lightly scented, efficient in moisturizing and non-irritating to the skin, sold in most drug stores, and there is tons of product in the big bottle with the pump. I've had a bottle that has lasted me years (I stopped using it, but never had the heart to throw it away).

This is the only lotion I've completely used up and would repurchase. I usually break out when I apply lotion regularly because I tend to unconciously touch my face a lot, but this has never done so. It makes my skin incredibly soft, even my bf noticed with my elbows and feet. The smell isnanything amazing but its pleasant. Good stuff!

IT'S A MIRACLE! Hands down, the best lotion I have EVER used. it absorbes in about a minute, which is great because with other lotions, you have to wait a while for it to soak in. it smells like heaven, but not overpoweringly. it's also pretty cheap! I have a countless number of full lotion bottles from brands like PINK and Bath and Body Works that I have abandoned for this stuff! It's pretty pure and natural too, no yucky chemicals. Even the other more natural brands like Aveno can't compare to this! And by the way, all St. Ives products are outstanding, especially their facial scrubs:) Woohooo!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this stuff! This is the only lotion that I am willing to use daily because it absorbs quickly and has a light scent. I used to never use lotion because I hated how most lotions leave your skin feeling greasy for at least 30 minutes. This lotion absorbs so fast. After 1 bottle of this, I tried St Ive's vitamin E lotion out of curiosity and it did not compare to this stuff. To top it off, this lotion keeps my skin very soft and healthy looking. I hope that St Ives never changes this lotions formula because it is perfect the way it is..the smell, the texture....everything!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I gave this 5 stars because it's perfect. Very hydrating, feels silky smooth when applying, smells amazing and is cheap! Doesn't get better than that. I use this every day in the winter and it keeps my skin from getting dry.
Highly recommended.

I ADORE this product. It the only lotion I have ever used that is not greasy or film-y at all. I use this everyday. Plus, it smells amazing! Makes skin very soft and stays moisturized throughout the day! Almost out and have to get another bottle! Recommended 100%

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really great all over body moisturizer. I love the creamy texture and the light scent. It really absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film all over your body. I love to use this on my legs and feet to keep them soft and smooth throughout the dry summers. Great product and value. Definite repurchase

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't understand all of these horrible reviews on this product. I really enjoyed the scent of this lotion. It has a nice and light scent and is very moisturizing.