Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My favourite scent. In love. Absolutely in love.

on 7/3/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my goodness, I love this so much. It stays for so long and has this perfect...'adult smell'. Such a confidence booster. I'm giving one away actually, if anyone is interested.

on 6/13/2013 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I know Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT is a very popular fragrance among young women, and I have read rave reviews galore , but for me, Daisy is just kind of bland and wishy-washy. It just doesn't do it for me, but I'm not really sure why.

Here are the notes, per Sephora.com: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.

NOTE 6/22/15: I recently read on coolspotters.com (from article from magazine "Nashville Style" Dec 2013) that the petite blonde singer Kimberly Schlapman of the band "Little Big Town" wears MJ Daisy. Apparently, she & husband have a daughter named Daisy, and the perfume was gifted to Kimberly by her husband -- and she loves it.

on 6/11/2013 3:30:00 PM

my favorite scent! so light and such a fresh scent i absolutely love it!

on 5/31/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Daisy is my fav perfume ever, it's so feminine, delicate and light!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the rollerball for $20 at Sephora. My cousin wore it and it smelled good on her, it smelled good when I sampled it, so there we go.

According to Sephora:
"Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.
Style: Bright. Alluring. Eternal."

Personally, I don't smell any vanilla, strawberry, or grapefruit. Actually, I don't smell any of the notes at all. I can't really describe what it smells like; I suck at that. It does lack originality- I feel like Daisy is overworn by most people, but it does smell good. I mean, there's a reason it's a favorite among so many people. I wear it as a spring/summer scent.

The lasting power's pretty good- I put it on before swim practice one day and even after almost 2 hours in chlorine I could still smell it. It smells very sharp on me though, not sure if I like that.

The rollerball is pretty, that much I can say. Overall, not really impressed. I wouldn't repurchase, and I'd gladly swap this for another scent. But it wasn't horrible. Just...average. Maybe it smells less sharp on someone else?

I did get compliments on it though- someone was like, "That smells good! You'll get all the guys if you keep on wearing that."

on 5/26/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have been finishing the third bottle and will buy the fourth.

This scent is "me". It is not too sweet, I would describe it as calm, round, tender, developing slowly. On me it is the light "oh, something smell nice here?" tone, nothing prominent.

I use if everyday for work. For evening I prefere something more accentuate, currently J´adore.

on 5/23/2013 10:00:00 PM

Favorite fragnence

on 5/18/2013 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really, really wanted to love this considering that it was not very cheap, but I just couldn’t. I had narrowed down my choices to this and Ralph Lauren Romance (which lasts for an extremly long time) but in the end Romance was a little too powdery for my own personal taste and I chose Daisy. I had been searching for a good Spring time scent and thought this light, floral, soapy scent would work perfectly but I got it home and put it on straight out of the shower, still thought it smelled great but within five minutes of spraying it, I couldn’t smell anything and neither could anyone else who didn’t have their face nuzzled in my neck, since I applied this behind my ears. So, scent wise, it’s great for ( only if you’re very young though, I’d say under the age of twenty) but this will not stick around for very long at all on most, I’ve had many of my friends try it and they all say the same thing. So for me, the two minutes of smelling fresh just wasn‘t worth the bother, but if you’re young, are looking for something light and clean and have some kind of magic trick that’ll make this stick around I would recommend it because the smell is very nice, but otherwise, I can’t see this being worth it.

Uhm, ok the thing I dont like about this perfume is that it is to simple and fruity. Not so fruity that you get diabetes, but frutiy enough to think " Yea ive smelled this before 100 times" I find that all the marc jacobs perfumes besides dot have the same tropical every day easy wear apeal. If you are not complicated and just generally enjoy name brand scents i guess you will like this one

Popular Fragrances