October 2, 2014 | 1808 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Daisy is one of my all-time favorite scents. I wear it almost every day rotating it with one of my Abercrombie & Fitch scents or another Marc Jacobs scent. I love floral scents with a little musk so this suits me perfectly. I would absolutely repurchase this and I recommend this to anyone. If you are having problems with the smell being too strong, only use one spray near the center of your body as this scent will linger, don't go for multiple sprays.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

Saw this at tjmaxx in a gift set for around 50 dollars n decided to smell. I feel ppl just like the name and the packaging. I rlly dont like this perfume... too strong. In a way reminded me of some type of medicine, on my skin atleast. I will never purchase this fragrance. I feel the best marc jacobs perfume is Lola.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

Love love love love!!! This seriously is like hands down my favv I like it for everyday i actually got a sample and I will run be purchasing the full size not really a big fan of the lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by sarah4250

This is an easy favorite to wear. It smells fresh and clean as well as floral. However, it doesn't last as long as I would like. Basically it's an easy choice when you don't want to have to worry about people being offended by your perfume. Very nice for warm weather. Bonus - cute bottle!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by TinyNeuron

Fresh and light but doesn't last long

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

It's a nice scent but I am not crazy about it. It's one of those perfume that I can live with or without it. The idea of the bottle is nice, but what's the deal with the rubber petals?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

I absolutely love this, so much that it may over time become my signature scent. The packaging is beautiful, I love having it on display in my bedroom. But the main thing is the scent which I love too. It's floral without being musky or too sickly-sweet. Perfumes are difficult because they're so personal but I personally love this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGhostX3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't even know where to start with this perfume. I love florals, and this one is the perfect floral perfume. The lasting power is definitely NOT the best at all, but I don't mind, because it is just such a gorgeous scent. It makes me feel beautiful, haha. When I smell this, I picture myself running out in a giant grass field, or something. Love, love, love.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favourite perfume, hands down. I'm not excellent at describing smells, but I just wanted to leave a review to let other people know that this is a great scent to check out, as in, don't pass it up when you come across to smell it, you might just end up adoring it. It smells timeless and can be used for any season. It just gets such a bad rating from me because It probably only lasts 1 hour AT MOST. I just can't get this darn perfume to last at all. The price is crazy for the amount of time it sticks around, but I still come back to it because I love the smell. I won't be repurchasing it, because it just doesn't last at all. What's the point in spending $100 on what seems to be a bad body spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ruby1909

I LOOOVEE this perfume. I usuually hate floral scents but this one is different. The packaging is adorable but the stay power isnt to good.