September 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by meganterese

This is perfect if you are looking for the blackest black you can find. It goes on nice and smooth, which is a big deal to me since I hate pulling my eyelids tight to get a nice line on my lids. That doesn't happen with this one! It's awesome

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by simplystephy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how dark and creamy this liner is...but even if i set it with an eyeshadow, the staying power is horrible and it can really mess up your eye makeup if you aren't careful, bewareeee!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by the0beginner

Like most know. This is very black. I was persuaded into purchasing it after all the RAVE reviews online and even the MAC counter sales rep was all like "This is a definite must have. We just had a guy walk in and buy 10 of these at one time. We only have like 3 or 4 more left so if you like it you better get it now before we run out." So yea, I got only one because well this little baby is $14.50 (the most expensive eyeliner I've gotten to date.) While its ridicously black, I dont see THAT much special about it. I'm tempted to go back to my AVON retractable eyeliner in blackest black. That sucker is ridiculously black and I believe its in cream or gel form. Love that I don't have to sharpen it. But anyway, I have had some smudging with feline which has caused me to deter away from this a little. Overall, I like it, but I'm not in love with it. Meh. I'll be going back to AVON after this one. But it was a nice one to try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Yes yes it's very black blahblah. For waterline purposes, this SUCKS. You wanna look like a gothy chick who just got dumped, then get this. You will look like you're crying because it smudges and runs like no other. No, it's not waterproof, but neither is UD 24/7 in zero and that doesn't run/smudge like feline does. Disappointment.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by theaccidentalbeauty

This is black. If you are looking for an intense true black liner, you've found it. I hate that it's LE, but when it is repromoted I make sure that I stock up. Another thing is that sometimes, on my extra extra oily lids days, it creases.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does look like the blackest black, and maintains that color even if you smoke/smudge it out around your eyes. Works fantastically for a smudgy, BLACK, blended out smoky eye. However, it does not remain on my waterline for longer than a couple of hours. When I used a gel liner on my upper lid and then tightlined with this pencil, I found that while the gel stayed put, the Feline kohl had migrated under my eyes and onto my lids, and there was nothing left on the waterline.

Lesson learned: use waterproof liner for the waterline.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by tooflymakeupartist

My fav black go to kohl liner of all time, many brands even expensive brands make what i think are nice kohl liners but dont stay in the water line after five minutes, FELINE on the other hand stays put for hours upon hours and is a must have for me and for clients. I use this for 90% of my smoky eye looks, perfect for lining, smudging and even works amazing in place of slick black greasepaint stick, which i also own and love. Some say you dont need greasepaint with feline, but i love using Feline as a liner so I buy the greasepaint as my base to perserve my feline kohls because they are limited edition, even thou i buy as many as possible to last me until the next launch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this liner. just rediscovered it in my stash. so black and so easy to give you a smoky look. blackest of liners i own. i've been using it everyday lately. stays on all day for me as long as a smudge it. i've even napped w/ it and it didn't budge. not worth the price on ebay...so hopefully mac brings this out again or at least make it permanent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by kimchichick

I can see why the rating is so low, it does smudge like crazy, but after all, it's a kohl and it's meant to be able to smudge.
I bought this specifically to line my waterline, and it works great for that. It does not budge - it does fade away but it fades prettily without creating any mess, and I can always see some of it still left on the waterline.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by heysailor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I personally have heavy lids, and haven't had issues with this color transferring to the upper lid. I do apply and always smudge out with a liner brush. I will have issues with the corners running as I have watery eyes. When I first bought this it was sold to me as "the blackest black". I personally prefer smolder over this pencil. It may be splitting hairs, but it's more intense anddarker to me. Like all of MAC's kohls it has a great texture for application. Because of the soft texture little flakes can fall or easily get stuck to fingers when sharpening. It can get messy, but it's a good investment pencil. Again, if you're looking for the darkest of them all try smolder.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No