April 19, 2014 | 1775 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by FangBanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Infusion d'Iris has broken my previously marked dislike of "powdery" fragrances. I simply love it, and I'm not sure why, considering it's really not in my normal genre of perfume. It's light, airy, and somehow still reminiscent of incense at the same time. Once my miniature is done, I'll definitely be looking to buy a full sized bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Tucansam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells Soap-y. A big white bar of old fashioned bathroom soap. I am wearing a sample of this today. I guess I don't get what the big deal is. It's just OK... not gonna buy a FB.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by hazyhaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A light but sophisticated, powdery scent. On my skin, it starts out citrusy, then melds into a light floral, with a hint of incense and powder in the drydown. I always wear it to work, or whenever I want to smell fresh but with a hint of sophistication.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by 9XiXi9

I love the lightness of floral. This is a delicate, complicated, and a very grown up scent. You've graduated from the cloying perfumes of your teen yrs with this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:19:00 AM More reviews by KartiniH

This has become my favourite scent because of its citric, woodsy freshness. It's got a lovely soft iris scent, but it's not too floral. The only downside for me is that it doesn't last as long as a lot of other EDPs - after a few hours, I find the fresh top notes have gone, although the sweeter base notes last while. Well worth a refresh spray! A beautiful, fresh but very feminine scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by hairmaven7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is my new HG. And trust me when I say that that statement is one that I almost NEVER make. It is clean, refined, lightly floral and fresh. My only complaint is the fact that it disappears so quickly. Why oh why Prada must you play with my emotions?! The drydown moves flawlessly from top to bottom. The quality in the ingredients as well as the composition is amazing. But like I said, the staying power is minimal at best and for that I've knocked off a lippie :/

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by amyday1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a recent trip to Rome and I fell in love with it. To me, it starts off smelling like Johnssons baby shampoo. As it dries down it becomes powdery and light. I can't stop smelling it and my boyfriend loves it too, and he HATES perfume. Highly reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This goes straight into my top 10. I'd liked the idea of iris for years but never bought one, and always thought that Prada fragrances were prohibitively pricey. Tested it a couple of weeks ago and was immediately taken aback by the elegance, coolness and facets of this. Loved especially the vetiver and slight unisex edge. It was light, like many had said, yet there was something tenacious, familiar and amazingly comfortable in the drydown that still never lost its slight distance. Infusion d'Iris is like someone you know intimately who retains a little mystery that keeps you hooked.
I had to get the big 6 oz. bottle (an amazing deal really) - like my HG Cabochard, it's so me, and I never want to be without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by RedHotPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to perfume for spring and summer. It is fresh and light, and I always get compliments when I wear it. I must admit, I'm a sucker for nice packaging, and I love the way this bottle looks lined up with all my perfumes, or peeking out of my makeup bag. I would agree that it doesn't last a super long time, but I wouldn't say it's any shorter-lasting than other EDPs out there. Just take it with you and admire the bottle when you touch up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I love this scent! I get a clean floral with notes of green tea. And I swear I smell a slightly spicy note, maybe black peppercorn? My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to last long. But other than that it's a good clean smell with a kick.