OPI Russian Navy

4.6

on 5/7/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Sexy classic dark navy blue. It's a trendy modern shade that can replace your typical black. It's def a fav OPI shade for me.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like this color in the bottle but not on me because it looked black on my nails. I see navy & purple in the bottle but these colors didn't transpire onto my nails; perhaps it's my skin tone. I could use a basic black lacquer and acheive this look.

on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite NP! Very dark color, but when the light hits it beautiful. Navy with a red/purple shimmer that just glows. Last on my nails forever, easy clean up and I think I'm going to have get a second bottle since I'm almost finished the first.

on 3/4/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is definitely a dark navy, despite looking purple in the bottle. It lasts forever. I've had this on my fingers for 6 days now and there's barely a chip (top coat is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip), which is about 3 days longer than most polishes last. I took 1 lippie off overall just because while I like the color, I don't *love* it.

on 2/28/2011 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A very sexy dark blue, this is the best navy polish I've tried. I was a bit worried that my bottle had been mislabelled as it looked purple, but thankfully it was navy as promised - though the other reviewers seem disappointed by this? I'm glad I checked swatches before I ordered, though I can see how it would be a bit deceptive if you came across it in a b&m store.

on 1/26/2011 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great color if you want a navy blue. It is gorgeous in the bottle (sparkles and duchrome) but falls flat on the nail :/

I do like it but want a polish that looks on the nail like this one does in the bottle

i read these reviews, but thought that maybe my bottle would be different and it would come out the gorgeous deep purple shimmer i wanted...should've listened to you guys! it came out deep, deep blue, which is fine but so not what i wanted. formula is pretty good, and it's shiny, just not my thing.

black cherry chutney is much better for a deep purple shimmer.

on 11/25/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This nailpolish is very deceiving. It looks way prettier in the container, like duochrome with blue and purple sparkles. But in reality its just a dark dark blue. It is only pretty under the sun when it can reflect the glitter but otherwise normally u cant see it.

on 11/23/2010 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best navy out there! Perfectly dark and perfectly blue, all year round!

on 11/21/2010 3:50:00 PM

Love it!! Great OPI quality as usual and a beautiful polish! Such a unique yet classy colour!! It is a VERY dark bluish-purpley colour with hints of blue and pink shimmer. Unfourtunately it does look extremely close to black when wearing it on your nails.

Top Rated OPI Products