OPI Russian Navy

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Oh I am not even the kind of person who likes blue nails (or green or yellow), but this is simply to die for! Such a deep, sensual color. Is wonderful with crackle, as it peers through the "cracks" like a dark mysterious ocean. It makes me feel sexy and enchanting. I am soooo happy I gave this one a try! LOVE!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Russian Navy is a deep navy shimmer nail polish. On me it takes on that great navy shade. I know that it looks black on others. This be one of my signature Fall/Winter 2011 nail colors. It's daring yet very classy. It could even be work appropriate if your office is not super conservative.
Also, Midnight Cami by Essie is a great dupe!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am not crazy about the color blue so I was hesitant on getting this color until I saw a Co worker wearing it and picked it up that day.its a beautiful dark blue. I love it. A mush have in my collection

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is definitely a Must have, between Russian Navy or You Gotta Get this Blue...

Very classic mysterious blue. When worn, looks almost black but when the sun hits, it's kissed with shimmer and duochrome. Little flecks of lighter Navy for dimension.

Really cool nail polish for all year around.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Sexy classic dark navy blue. It's a trendy modern shade that can replace your typical black. It's def a fav OPI shade for me.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like this color in the bottle but not on me because it looked black on my nails. I see navy & purple in the bottle but these colors didn't transpire onto my nails; perhaps it's my skin tone. I could use a basic black lacquer and acheive this look.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite NP! Very dark color, but when the light hits it beautiful. Navy with a red/purple shimmer that just glows. Last on my nails forever, easy clean up and I think I'm going to have get a second bottle since I'm almost finished the first.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is definitely a dark navy, despite looking purple in the bottle. It lasts forever. I've had this on my fingers for 6 days now and there's barely a chip (top coat is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip), which is about 3 days longer than most polishes last. I took 1 lippie off overall just because while I like the color, I don't *love* it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A very sexy dark blue, this is the best navy polish I've tried. I was a bit worried that my bottle had been mislabelled as it looked purple, but thankfully it was navy as promised - though the other reviewers seem disappointed by this? I'm glad I checked swatches before I ordered, though I can see how it would be a bit deceptive if you came across it in a b&m store.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great color if you want a navy blue. It is gorgeous in the bottle (sparkles and duchrome) but falls flat on the nail :/

I do like it but want a polish that looks on the nail like this one does in the bottle

Top Rated OPI Products