July 29, 2014 | 1554 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by kakaroxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This nailpolish is very deceiving. It looks way prettier in the container, like duochrome with blue and purple sparkles. But in reality its just a dark dark blue. It is only pretty under the sun when it can reflect the glitter but otherwise normally u cant see it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Hpleighleigh

Best navy out there! Perfectly dark and perfectly blue, all year round!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

Love it!! Great OPI quality as usual and a beautiful polish! Such a unique yet classy colour!! It is a VERY dark bluish-purpley colour with hints of blue and pink shimmer. Unfourtunately it does look extremely close to black when wearing it on your nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this colour! Really dark and sophisticated. I love the pearly kind of finish and the red sparkles that only come out in the sunlight. In dimmer light it looks almost black. It even works on my olive-yellow skin tone and when I have a bit of a tan. I think it looks amazing on fairer skinned ladies though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like so many others, I bought this in hopes of wearing a deep purple color. I was surprised to learn that it is a deep, shimmery navy blue (hence the name, I guess!), but when I looked closer, I fell in love with this polish! It doesn't look black at all on my nails, and I think it's the perfect elegant color for autumn.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very misleading from looking at the bottle. I thought it was a deep purple color. Instead, it is a deep, dark blue that only shows purple shimmer in good lighting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by moth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely beautiful in the bottle, looks like plain old black polish on the nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by GlamZebraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My fav OPI shade, I could wear it forever. It's a sexy deep blue thats trendy and classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by bbydoll703

Whe this color first came out I wore it for about six months straight and still do every once in awhile. It's the perfect dark blue and a great fall color. Definitely a must have in your collection. I would definitely repurchase if and when I ever finish my first bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by gememily14

Russian Navy might be my favorite color. It is absolutely gorgeous on. Two coats is really all you need. The shiny factor makes it even better. The navy shade is very sophisticated though it has been mistaken for black before (I don't see it but other have said this to me). In my experience it looks best on a medium length nail, more on the shorter side but not too short as it somehow makes the nail look a bit smaller.