August 23, 2014 | 1944 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i read these reviews, but thought that maybe my bottle would be different and it would come out the gorgeous deep purple shimmer i wanted...should've listened to you guys! it came out deep, deep blue, which is fine but so not what i wanted. formula is pretty good, and it's shiny, just not my thing.

black cherry chutney is much better for a deep purple shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by kakaroxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This nailpolish is very deceiving. It looks way prettier in the container, like duochrome with blue and purple sparkles. But in reality its just a dark dark blue. It is only pretty under the sun when it can reflect the glitter but otherwise normally u cant see it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Hpleighleigh

Best navy out there! Perfectly dark and perfectly blue, all year round!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

Love it!! Great OPI quality as usual and a beautiful polish! Such a unique yet classy colour!! It is a VERY dark bluish-purpley colour with hints of blue and pink shimmer. Unfourtunately it does look extremely close to black when wearing it on your nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this colour! Really dark and sophisticated. I love the pearly kind of finish and the red sparkles that only come out in the sunlight. In dimmer light it looks almost black. It even works on my olive-yellow skin tone and when I have a bit of a tan. I think it looks amazing on fairer skinned ladies though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like so many others, I bought this in hopes of wearing a deep purple color. I was surprised to learn that it is a deep, shimmery navy blue (hence the name, I guess!), but when I looked closer, I fell in love with this polish! It doesn't look black at all on my nails, and I think it's the perfect elegant color for autumn.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very misleading from looking at the bottle. I thought it was a deep purple color. Instead, it is a deep, dark blue that only shows purple shimmer in good lighting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by moth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely beautiful in the bottle, looks like plain old black polish on the nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by GlamZebraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My fav OPI shade, I could wear it forever. It's a sexy deep blue thats trendy and classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by bbydoll703

Whe this color first came out I wore it for about six months straight and still do every once in awhile. It's the perfect dark blue and a great fall color. Definitely a must have in your collection. I would definitely repurchase if and when I ever finish my first bottle.