April 16, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pro Lipstick - Show Orchid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by amazin90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY HOTNESS!!!! I never thought this would work for me. I bought this because it is a PRO product and I thought it would be good to have. I wore this with Lustre White on top and it was absolutely fabulous!! I would definately buy this again. I got so many compliments on my face wearing this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by boourns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hot-cha-cha, where has this been all my life?? Wait... I know the answer to that. It's been lurking at the mac store unbeknownst to me, while I patiently wait for it to emerge at counters as a repromote, believing it to be limited edition. I found this today, a mere day before it's set to be repromoted at counters, at my local mac store (not a pro store, just a regular one). This is a gorgeous fluoro pink... the sort of colour that it takes ladyballs to wear, but I genuinely believe that anybody can pull off an edgy shade like this. When I'm 85, I will still rock colours like this one, and you can't stop me! Texture is beautiful; creamy and long-wearing. There is definitely blue in this, but I find it photographs more blue than it actually is. It also photographs more sheer than it actually is. IRL, this colour has tons of POW! This is the shade you'll whip out whenever you want to feel like the coolest girl in the room. It will grab attention, it will set you apart, and you will look fabulous with it on. Trust.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Macette

This is a very unusual magenta pink with a slight blue chrome reflect!! A lovely texture and long lasting a fav amongst the M.A.C babies!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by nikkip25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Show Orchid is HOT! If you buy one lipstick from the Pro Store, please let it be this one! This is a very bright, fuchsia magenta. It's very pigmented, a little on the dry side, but nothing gloss on top cannot fix!

I wore this one night with Style Snob (or you could try something like Patina), Espresso in the crease and outer V, and Sunbasque and Peaches on my cheeks. I was getting compliments all night!

NC40 for ref

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow...just...WOW. I love this lipstick when I'm in those moods to be edgy...for me this is an edgy pink lipstick...where are Girl about town is sexy sexy, Show Orchid is Edgy, EDGY.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by vixo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is perfect ! I love it ! Its finish is perfect : creamy but it doesn't bleed. It's highly pigmented and very flattering ! A bold fuchsia/pink, it doesn't go unnoticed but really, a must have ! One of my all time fave lipsticks. For reference I'm NW15.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by shes_like_heroin

the BEST hot pink i have ever found. try this one on top of cranapple lip liner, and under flusterose lipglass. to die for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by KandiDecora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Lippie is #1 in my hot pink lipstick collection!! Very bright and fun love it. Bought 3 tubes and still may buy more on ebay..lol
I'm NC45

Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fav lippie ever. Not for day time , ladies, but definitely for night time. I like to pair this up with funtabulous dazzleglass. It's very Sasha fierce. im nc45 for ref

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by LisaOrestea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first Fuschia lipstick. I have always been a bit nervous about them, but after purchasing St Germain and reialising that it wasn't too hard to pull off...I decided I definatly needed a Fuschia.

It is a gorgeous colour, and surprisingally wearable (though I would imagine it looks a bit odd during the day in Winter.) Put it on this morning and it is still bright as anything at 5 in the afternoon, after eating lunch (this is with no primer at all.)

Would definatly repurchase.