Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds

3.6

Everytime I wear this it makes me feel like a queen! It is a little strong at first but just give it a few moments. Elegant, sophisticated and classy. It's a winner!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This bottle is so lovely and the name sounds so exquisite. I just knew this would smell awesome. Besides, Beyonce is the spokesperson for it. What a shame that this is so generic. There's nothing special about this at all. Just your typical strong, department store fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the best perfumes I've ever smell, the design of the bottle is nice, I would definetely recommend this product :)

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I was given a sample of Armani Diamonds recently. Oh my, what a strong woodsy and fecal scent! It seems the antithesis of the idea of white,bright diamonds.

I like this perfume, but only because it wears differently on me than most fragrances I usually wear. It doesn't seem to have a sweet smell to it at all... very pepper-y and although it is light, it definitely gives off a vibe of authority.

This a wonderful scent. I always have people asking me what I have on. It is a little strong at first but just give it a few minutes.

i like this perfume. initially, i was a bit wishy-washy because i couldn't decide if i liked the way it smelled on me or not. in the end, i am glad i sampled it a few more times. it is a light scent, very classy and excellent for everyday use. i wear it to work all the time. i think it's more of a summer scent, but can probably work well all year long. only complaint- it doesn't last long.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

After my everlong search for a nice and light day perfume, my search is OVER!! I hate strong lingering perfumes and this one is definitely not. I am going to use this one throughout the summer. I have already gotten a ton of compliments on the fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think that for the last few months, this has been my signature perfume. I have gotten MANY compliments on this fragrance, with people stopping me to ask what perfume I'm wearing. I'm definitely gonna buy another bottle when this one runs out.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First tried this in a department store here and fell in love, then saw the Beyonce advert and i'm a big fan.. so put it on my christmas list!
Got the big bottle for one of my presents, love the inital scent but it doesn't last 5 minutes on me, my Mum says it doesn't smell of anything..and nobody has complimented this one like they normally do with other perfumes I wear!
Not exactly cheap either..Wouldn't re-purchase.

Popular Fragrances