December 19, 2014 | 1160 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani Diamonds

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best perfumes I've ever smell, the design of the bottle is nice, I would definetely recommend this product :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was given a sample of Armani Diamonds recently. Oh my, what a strong woodsy and fecal scent! It seems the antithesis of the idea of white,bright diamonds.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by logbert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this perfume, but only because it wears differently on me than most fragrances I usually wear. It doesn't seem to have a sweet smell to it at all... very pepper-y and although it is light, it definitely gives off a vibe of authority.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by texas01

This a wonderful scent. I always have people asking me what I have on. It is a little strong at first but just give it a few minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 5:27:00 AM More reviews by isenephthys

i like this perfume. initially, i was a bit wishy-washy because i couldn't decide if i liked the way it smelled on me or not. in the end, i am glad i sampled it a few more times. it is a light scent, very classy and excellent for everyday use. i wear it to work all the time. i think it's more of a summer scent, but can probably work well all year long. only complaint- it doesn't last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Allie702

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After my everlong search for a nice and light day perfume, my search is OVER!! I hate strong lingering perfumes and this one is definitely not. I am going to use this one throughout the summer. I have already gotten a ton of compliments on the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by DarkBrownEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think that for the last few months, this has been my signature perfume. I have gotten MANY compliments on this fragrance, with people stopping me to ask what perfume I'm wearing. I'm definitely gonna buy another bottle when this one runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by SparkleRee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First tried this in a department store here and fell in love, then saw the Beyonce advert and i'm a big fan.. so put it on my christmas list!
Got the big bottle for one of my presents, love the inital scent but it doesn't last 5 minutes on me, my Mum says it doesn't smell of anything..and nobody has complimented this one like they normally do with other perfumes I wear!
Not exactly cheap either..Wouldn't re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by greenshelley

I treated myself to this for last Christmas after trying the tester in a store and liking it but was disappointed after using it home. I am not sure of the precise technical terms for describing the process of fragrance so ladies, bear with me, but here goes: On me at first it smells fruity and fresh - good. Then, after about 5-10 minutes (perhaps this is the middle note?) it starts to smell melony on me and I hate the smell of melon! Then it disappears... So I now only use this if I have nothing else to hand :( At least the mildly pretty bottle looks OK on the dresser...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by hillybilly78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scent is to sweet and floral for me, plus when i spray it on its disapeared in half a hour! Did get compliments from it, but personally wouldnt buy it again, i dont think think Beyonce suited promoting this perfume and i also think the bottle could have been nicer to suit its name. Emporio Armani stuffed up there.