July 23, 2014 | 2045 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani Diamonds

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by texas01

This a wonderful scent. I always have people asking me what I have on. It is a little strong at first but just give it a few minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 5:27:00 AM More reviews by isenephthys

i like this perfume. initially, i was a bit wishy-washy because i couldn't decide if i liked the way it smelled on me or not. in the end, i am glad i sampled it a few more times. it is a light scent, very classy and excellent for everyday use. i wear it to work all the time. i think it's more of a summer scent, but can probably work well all year long. only complaint- it doesn't last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Allie702

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After my everlong search for a nice and light day perfume, my search is OVER!! I hate strong lingering perfumes and this one is definitely not. I am going to use this one throughout the summer. I have already gotten a ton of compliments on the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by DarkBrownEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think that for the last few months, this has been my signature perfume. I have gotten MANY compliments on this fragrance, with people stopping me to ask what perfume I'm wearing. I'm definitely gonna buy another bottle when this one runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by SparkleRee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First tried this in a department store here and fell in love, then saw the Beyonce advert and i'm a big fan.. so put it on my christmas list!
Got the big bottle for one of my presents, love the inital scent but it doesn't last 5 minutes on me, my Mum says it doesn't smell of anything..and nobody has complimented this one like they normally do with other perfumes I wear!
Not exactly cheap either..Wouldn't re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by greenshelley

I treated myself to this for last Christmas after trying the tester in a store and liking it but was disappointed after using it home. I am not sure of the precise technical terms for describing the process of fragrance so ladies, bear with me, but here goes: On me at first it smells fruity and fresh - good. Then, after about 5-10 minutes (perhaps this is the middle note?) it starts to smell melony on me and I hate the smell of melon! Then it disappears... So I now only use this if I have nothing else to hand :( At least the mildly pretty bottle looks OK on the dresser...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by hillybilly78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scent is to sweet and floral for me, plus when i spray it on its disapeared in half a hour! Did get compliments from it, but personally wouldnt buy it again, i dont think think Beyonce suited promoting this perfume and i also think the bottle could have been nicer to suit its name. Emporio Armani stuffed up there.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Joy2225

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume has a nice smell nothing special about it. A good day fragrance. It is fresh but a little floral. So if you don't like strong florals this would be for you. I bought the big bottle and don't use it often so I would not buy again.
Edit- There is a strange smell about this. I think it reminds me of the smell of the wax they used to give me for my braces.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by deetopia

A nice floral gourmand perfume.
Remind me of Vera Wang Women. Wait... I think Diamonds is Vera Wang Women + Gourmand. It's a safe perfume. Although the staying power is not so great, I still like it. What I don't like about Diamonds is the bottle. It's ugly. YSL Baby Doll or even Britney's Believe is more diamonds like than Diamonds.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 6:15:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The scent is very fruity and fresh! I love it!

The lasting power is very good. I have not tried any other Armani fragrances before. I absolutely adore this lovely scent. It's not "old lady" ish like I found some fragrances to be (those that are overpowering and heavy). Instead Diamonds is young and fresh.

I got a sample of this and I'm definitely going to buy the full size bottle the next time I need to get a new fragrance.The only downside with this product is the fact that it is pretty expensive.

continued >>