November 25, 2014 | 1726 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Great for no-makeup look (sample only)
Colour: light pinky champagne
Finish: soft shimmer
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: buttery
It's a few shades lighter than my skin tone so it helps brighten up my eye area. With a light brown in the crease and some brown liner, I can have a natural, no-makeup look in a breeze. I prefer my Smashbox Limitless blah blah Cream Shadow in Topaz, though

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by fairhaired1

I love the color of this, but I'm wondering if I got a bad pot or something...This creases like crazy on me and only lasts about a 1/2 day at best. I'm so dissappointed! I've been wanting this for a while, so I was really excited when I got it, but after several tries, I just can't get this to not crease. I don't have this problem with any of my other paint pots. Bummer. I won't be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

I love this paint pot. Its my favorite base and it really works well to hold my eyeshadow on all day while giving it a nice shimmer. I would certainly buy this over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color!!! I use it as a eyeshadow base to make my color last all day, and as just an eyeshadow. It's such a pretty color, don't pass up on it!! You'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this product! I'm not a big eyeshadow person, but I wear this basically every day. This doesn't crease on me, even when I go and umpire a baseball game, and that would be the prime time to crease when it is already hot + underneath that mask that umpires wear and it doesn't move at all. It is shimmery, but not too shimmery, as long as you don't put too much on. This pot will also last you forever; I got it in October and it is not May and I'm just starting to really notice a dent. It hasn't dried up yet, but fingers crossed it won't!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by blondyyy

I dont like it, its too shimmery, actually there are just shimmer. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by galadriel04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this product everyday since I bought it. I'm in NW20 and I find this is the perfect everyday colour for me. When I don't have time to do my make-up I use it all over the lid and this makes my eyes look healthier and more awake. I also use it as an eyeshadow base which is great too because it doesn't crease and it lasts all day! It is perfect if you like neutral and soft colours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bare Study is nice under other shadows, and also by itself. I haven't noticed any creasing with this but I always wear either UDPP or TFSI underneath. I have had this for around a year and no sign of drying out yet. I would repurchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff, this shade is the perfect neutral primer/cream shadow. Works really well on its own or with other shadows. The MAC SA put it on me under a blush (used as eyeshadow) and it looked really wonderful and stayed on well. I really wanted to get it that day and the price is not bad, I but I was buying two blushes.. Luckily though I was able to swap for it soon after, I think I will be wearing this almost every day. I have tried the maybelline tattoos and several other cream shadows, but the consistency of most is too thick and hard to blend. I love this paint pot because it is so creamy and easy to apply. Great find !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Ah I love this. I love my neutrals and shimmer so this is perfect! It is a beigey champagne color in the pot and on my NC20-25 asian skin tone it transfers almost the same on my eyelids. Consistency is excellent and creamy; 10x better than the maybelline color tattoos. This is easy to blend and gives a SHEER wash of color. This is great as a base for other shadows or can be worn alone for a slight shimmery color on the lids. Usually for school I will wear this (over primer) with some liner on the upper lashline and mascara and call it a day. The only problem this has is that I cannot use this as a primer because it does crease within 3 hours of application. I do not have oily lids and usually UDPP alone works well for me. So I have taken to layering this over a primer to really make it last. That being its only con, this lasts for a very long tim! It has been over a year already and I still half half of the product left and it hasn't dried out yet. Perfect during the winter or summer. I will definitely repurchase after I run out!