October 23, 2014 | 1193 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ki1312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I expected it to be something like MAC's bronze eyeshadow - a dark brownish bronze. Instead, it is a very golden bronze. That said, it is IMMENSELY flattering on my NC43-44 skintone and it brightens up my entire face when I wear it alone as an eyeshadow.

I also layer it under antiqued, bronze, amber lights, romp - all MAC eyeshadows that really POP with indianwood underneath!

I have also tried putting indianwood on the inner half of my lid with twinks eyeshadow on the outer half - BEAUTIFUL!

However, I've deducted the one point because it may be a bit drying for some people's eyelids... :-/

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A perfect light bronze, would look great on just about any skin tone. I often wear this alone on lazy days, but putting on a darker color in the outer V and crease looks great too. will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by lucylucyhh

A geniunely lovely lovely product.
The colour is gorgeous; a coppery bronzey gold. It makes my bluey greeny eyes look so bright. Only downside is I feel it can look a little orange sometimes
The formula is smooth and although it feels a little sticky on my eyelids at first it soon dries.
I expected the product to crease like crazy but I was very pleased to find it didnt crease much at all and that is without any primer!
I like to apply with the 195 concealer brush but I guess if I had short nails then a finger would do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Indianwood is definately a natural base color on my lids since Im n45 mac. It goes great under my shadows when I dont want them to pop, but I dont mean in a negative way. I love it for subtle day looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by MAClovaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first paint pot I purchased form MAC because they for some reason were out of skin coloured ones? But thats ok now lol. Anyways Indianwood is a bronzy/brown type of colour, easily buildable to a more metallic vibe. It is a very nice colour that you can wear alone or as a base. There is sooooooo much product in the the jar so the amount you get for teh price is decent but the initial cost is a bit much around $20 CA. I wouldn't repurchase simply because this will easily last 2 years and I dont wear it too much :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I own this and Painterly paint pots. I love both.

This is a nice bronze color. I use it alone as e/s a lot. I think you can use paintpots as a base.. instead of UDPP. I do that, and I also use it with UDPP.

It wears nice, the color is nice. NOT the easiest to blend but whatever. I love the color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When i first discovered these shadows i was like WOW. They are simply great. I currently have 5 shades:
a) Bare Study: Nude, Champagne
b) Fresco Rose: Nude, fair rose pink
c) Indianwood: Stunning dark gold/brownish
d) Moss Scape: Fabulous dark khahi green with golden undertones
e) Pharaoh: Well.... i used to be in love with this lime green colour but then the weirdest thing happened... A month after i started using it, it COMPLETELY dried out. And no i didn't forget the lid open or anything. Same thing happened to a friend of mine who bought this colour. So it's a big no no for me

Pros:
1) Highly pigmented and shimmery
2) Awesome colour range
3) Best staying power i've ever seen in cream eye shadows. I have very oily eye area and they still manage to last forever!
4) Less is More: Just take a small ammount, apply and you're ready to go!

Cons:
1) Once again like in all MAC products, a major con is the damn package. I have medium length nails and since i'm currently half way through my paint pots, i can't deep my fingertip in the stupid pot in order to use the product. And i despise using brushes with cream eye shadows. Grrrrrrr

Overall:
Will keep repurchasing the shades i've already got (except Pharaoh of course lol) and i do intend to buy new shades too! Highly recommend these to everyone <3

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by b0mbshell

I love this one! Indianwood is such a beautiful color alone, or with eyeshadow over it for a kick! I like to use it with browns, bronzes, coppers, etc, just to spice up the look of the eyeshadows and give them a different look/color. Beautiful especially in the summer and fall for the "golden goddess" feel. I will repurchase, but I don't see myself running out for a good while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by nociceptive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favourite paint pots, great for a neutral but interesting look for work when used with a matte brown shade in the crease, and works perfectly with the colour 4 quad from spring forecast. Beautiful base for tempting, bronze and other similar colours. When applied with a finger (easy to do as it is so creamy) it definitely isn't too shiny for a daytime look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by yamyam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

out of the paint pots this is the one id recommend! The bronzy gold shade really brings out brown and blue eyes!! its creamy and easy to work with and is great for a smokey brown eye! it is very shimmery so i wouldnt wear it everyday