September 18, 2014 | 1410 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by skittles9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing! Applying gel liner can be tricky, but this brush is really helpful for newbies trying to learn and more experienced people alike. I don't have any complaints in terms of application, once you get the hang of it you can easily do a thick or thin line, wing out your liner, apply to your lower lash line and/or waterline, and be as precise as you want. I also like using it in lieu of a smudge brush with other liners, it picks up excess and maintains a clean line while filling small empty gaps and fixing other minor problems. The brush washes very nicely and even dried gel liner comes out easily without messing up the shape of the brushes. I've had this for over a year now, and it's definitely a HG item for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an excellent eyeliner brush. The bent angle fits the curves of the eye fantastically and makes applying gel liner much easier (in my opinion at least). The quality is very nice and the price is justifiable. This brush washes very easily without shedding at well, even despite being covered in goopy Paula's Choice gel liner (which is very dry) or waterproof liquid liner. I'm very impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by deedeeTN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is amazing. It gives a smooth application to any gel, or cream liner. This is definitely a must have. I cant find anything bad about this brush. It cleans well and does not shed at all. The price is a steal for this brush. It is a must have for anyone from a beauty newbie to professional artist.

The only con, is a small one: the line this brush gives is thin to medium. It can be difficult to make a super thin line. (but that's it honestly buy this thing you will not be disappointed)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by anniejade

This is great!! I've been using a bent brush like this from Smashbox for a few years, which costed me ~20 bucks. This Sonia Kashuk one is just as good and now I won't feel guilty buying a few as back up! While the handle is plastic and cheap feeling, I totally don't mind for the price. The main thing for me are the actual bristles and this is great!! I've used mine for about a year now and it's still in great condition :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this brush! I like my eyeliner very precise, and this brush definitely does its justice. I can create a very nice, thin line close to my lash line or build up my eyeliner for a thicker line. It distributes gel liner very evenly, so I would recommend this over any gel eyeliner brush I've tried. This brush is very cheap, retailing for about $6.00 at Target in the Midwest.

Edit: I've actually noticed that this brush is a little difficult to use to make a nice, dark line with wing. Still a great brush though, I just prefer MAC's 266 over this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best. Can't add anything to what's already been said in reviews, but this gives the finest smoothest line quickly, easily, and it's nice and inexpensive. I think SK is one of the best lines around.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I initially purchased this brush because I was having so much trouble applying gel eyeliner with the recommended BB brush. I couldn't see what I was doing and this brush helped tremendously. However, I have switched to a different angled brush that has firmer, tapered bristles. This one tends to splay and it is flat or blunt on the end and I don't feel like it produces as fine a line as I can achieve with the other brush. That said, this is a good brush for the price and a great starting point if you are just learning to line your eyes with gel or cream liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by lizzyaustin

I recommend this brush for people who want to create nice, clean lines. It does get wider after washing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by boliy

it's worst brush in the world!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush sucks. At first I loved this brush and it made putting on eyeliner with ease but since I washed it all the bristles are frayed and I find out that my cheap $3 paint brush from Michaels is a better brush than this one.