November 24, 2014 | 1760 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Night Creme

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't had a lot of experience with creams that are made specifically to be used at night, so I don't have a lot to compare this to. A little of this goes a long way, and I dip it out with a small plastic paddle to avoid getting my fingers in the product still in the jar. It feels good going on, but it also feels like it leaves a film over my skin. It does moisturize well, and has helped get rid of a very dry patch on my forehead. When I wake up in the morning, my skin has more elasticity than it's had in a few years, and those early-morning creases on my cheek (from sleeping on my side -- a real no-no, I know) are not nearly as bad as they used to be. I have to be careful about acne, so if I see a break-out coming on I'll discontinue use for a couple days until my skin clears. Fortunately, this doesn't happen too often.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by shopoholic057

I LOVELOVELOVE this cream, not only does it smell great, but it mousturizes really well too. It's only $17.99 in most stores, but I got it for $14.99 in Stop and Shop. I will DEFINETELY buy this product again. : D

Edit: They changed the formula! Now it smells gross, and makes my skin very shiny, time to find a new night cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by makeupforruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great for a night creme since it works really well without being too heavy. I love the shimmer and it smells great too!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by flee43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday based on the good reviews that I read about the night creme. A lot of people mentioned the smell of the product so I was slightly disappointed that when I went to check it out at the store, the container was plastic wrapped. But, I went ahead and bought it anyway hoping that I could finally get some good night creme. I was using just regular day lotion for my face so I would wake up with really oily skin (and I already have oily skin so you can imagine what this looks like, yikes). When I tried it last night, the smell was what I first noticed. It smells like an old-school fragrance and it's strong when you put it on, but the smell is overall, pretty bearable. The creme went on light and didn't see a sheen on my face like I usually do. And when I woke up this morning, there was definitely not a lot of oil on my face. Usually, I put a finger on my face and I'm like, "OH, jeez," but it was noticeably less oily. This was just one night's testimony so I'll be updating this at the end of the week to see if I notice anything else. All in all so far, I do think that this is a good night creme that feels light yet it's moisturizing all at the same time. Knocked off a lippie because of the fragrance but this creme is definitely better than just regular day lotion at night.
EDIT: After several weeks, there is still noticeably less oil on my face in comparison to other lotions that I've used at night. I definitely think it helps with my zit situation but I'm also using it in conjunction with cream for my blemishes so that might be it. My complexion is much clearer after using this which is a definitely plus. I'm looking into other night creams that don't have the same high price tag as this one, but overall, I do recommend this for people looking to find a light night creme.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

Since I've started using makeup, i've found that prep work doesn't start with a primer, it starts with your evening and morning face rituals. The night ritual to help recover thru the harsh environment outside and day to help you get thru the same scenerio. I use BB's night cream every night in the last two months and I've yet used 1/4 of the creme so the product, I think I paid $15, has already more than paid for itself in the result I've achieved since day one. I don't have another product to compare it with but since this works, there is really no reason to try anything else. I love the packaging, no fuss and simple. I don't use my fingers to get the product. I use one of those plastic spoon that dept stores uses for their samples. You can't return it to them so why not keep them and use them for these types of containers. I scoop just a small amount. Once you've done this a few time, you get the hang of how much to scoop out for your face so it makes your routine go a bit faster. I love the smell so that's a plus. I usually rub one drop of Jojoba in hands until the oil gets really warm and gently pat it over my face. This process seems to allow the oil to sink into my skin faster. Then, I follow with my serum and wait a minute, this allows me to clean up the sink or put away other products or just tidy up the sink area, to allow the serum to sink in and finally, BB's night cream. A minute later, the scent is practically gone and the product has sunk in completely.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by gardengypsy

This cream works alright but the smell is nauseating. I can't stand how strong the smell is when I go to bed I can't sleep. I wish they made a fragrance-free version. You would think Burt's Bees would have more fragrance free products available for those of us sensitive to them.
The cream itself is decent, not too heavy or light, spreads thin, lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesmark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS! It smells SO DELICIOUS!! I like the cute little glass jar that it comes in and how the cream is shimmery :) I feel that it does make my skin more radiant, and it definitely leaves my face soft and moisturized (without feeling too heavy). I love it so much that I bought the Radiance Day Creme as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by CathFitz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product. While you may be tempted to use it for both day and night, I wouldn't recommend it. It feels a little waxy on the skin, especially around hair follicles (like eyebrows) and doesn't go too well under makeup.

I was faithful to this product for about a year and would purchase it again, if the store were out of my Alba. It does give the skin a bit of a glow and moisturizes to the perfect level.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by AmandaLane

I got this product in a Radiance Kit that had the day cream also. I've been using it for about two weeks and I am surprised that I actually really like it. It leaves my face looking brighter and moisturizes well. I'm really quite weary about ingredients and often find myself standing in the drugstore isles for a long time reading and comparing ingredients. I love that it is a paraban free moisturizer that feels very luxurious.