November 23, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by babymia647

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Do not moisture my skin enought.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lol392

Smells good, moisturizes okay...not great.
Doesn't do too much but I didn't expect a miracle lol.

Wouldn't repurchase :p

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by minmin24

Light weight, moisturizing, not sticky, nice scent!
But now that I've tried the total moisture, I'd stick to that because I like that better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Breve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dirt cheap, awesome smell *JUST like Bath and Body Work's Cucumber Melon* for those two things it gets 2 stars.
BUT
If you have sensitive skin like me I would not recommend this product. Maybe it's the fragrance in it that bothers my skin, I don't know. All I know is a few seconds after putting it on my skin starts to burn and tingle. I gave it to a family member with less sensitive skin than me. Good thing it was only $2.50!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by KayLove

I love this Lotion. Its great! I bougt it at Walmart for 3.99 for 600ml (canada) Its not greasy, oily or sticky. It dries fast and has a pleasant smell. The only down side to it is that it has potentially harmful chemicals in it. It was rated an 8 out of 10 on Cosmeticsdatabase.com :(
but owell I will probably keep using it anyways. Seems there are chemicals in everything these days. lol
I also love the pump!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

As the name says, this is a lighter lotion. I bought it to try for the summer. It definitely is a good summer lotion. The smell is pretty enough, but maybe a little too strong. Not greasy, dries quickly. I would not use this in the winter, though. I need something heavier in the winter. I don't get the cooling sensation they describe, but that's ok with me.

A nice product for a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the body lotion I use every day. I have the SPF 15 version and I put on a thick layer every morning after I get out of the shower. It is light enough I can layer other sunscreens over it. It isn't greasy and doesn't smell like sunscreen at all. Plus it is $5 for a huge bottle with a pump top. Vaseline lotions are my favorite-- I use the cocoa butter one at night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I bought this with the spf 15 formula
It smells nice and fresh
It absorbs quickly into the skin and it is very lightweight
It doesn't feel like you are wearing anything at all.
It is ideal for the summer months if you want light moisturization with sun protection.
I really liked this product and I will use it all summer long!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by danai

This is a nice, simple product that's great for hot weather. It's a very light lotion that spreads around very easily and dries right away. No oiliness left behind whatsoever. It also leaves a cool, slightly minty feeling on the skin after it sinks in. It does moisturize pretty well, as soon as your skin isn't dry. Because it's so very light, if you need a lot of moisture it may not do the trick. The scent is clean and green; I guess it's supposed to smell like aloe vera.
The price is very reasonable. My only gripe is, I can't understand why Vaseline chooses to make this available in a pump bottle in other countries and sell it in a plain squeeze bottle in Greece, especially when it's way more expensive here than elsewhere. This bothers me to be honest.
All in all this is great for the summer because it keeps me moisturized while feeling cool and comfortable on the skin. I'd buy this again, for warm weather, and switch to the gel version when it gets super hot.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Bonnerka

This is great lightweight, easily absorbing lotion. I really like the fresh cucumber smell. It's very emollient, non-irritating and perfect for summer, it doesn't leave greasy residue. I might want to use something more heavy duty in harsh winter, but for the rest of the year, this lotion is perfect and for the price, it's an excellent choice.