December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This lotion is fast-absorbing, light, and super inexpensive at Walmart. I got a huge jug for $5 or so. I use this lotion everyday, but it is definitely not deeply moisturizing. It's a light daily thing. The smell is not that great, kind of a heady cucumber melon. Not enough to deter me though, I hate greasy lotion. I feel it keeps my skin firm and hydrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by meli852

I really loved how well this lotion worked- it was light, cool, moisturised really well and was non-greasy. My only gripe, and it's a big one, was that while the scent is really nice in the bottle, once you rub it into your skin, it smells absolutely awful!! Like smelly feet or something along those lines. I have a few friends who have used it and all concurred they found this to be a problem. It's such a shame because aside from the smell, I enjoyed using this lotion!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by babymia647

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Do not moisture my skin enought.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lol392

Smells good, moisturizes okay...not great.
Doesn't do too much but I didn't expect a miracle lol.

Wouldn't repurchase :p

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by minmin24

Light weight, moisturizing, not sticky, nice scent!
But now that I've tried the total moisture, I'd stick to that because I like that better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Breve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dirt cheap, awesome smell *JUST like Bath and Body Work's Cucumber Melon* for those two things it gets 2 stars.
BUT
If you have sensitive skin like me I would not recommend this product. Maybe it's the fragrance in it that bothers my skin, I don't know. All I know is a few seconds after putting it on my skin starts to burn and tingle. I gave it to a family member with less sensitive skin than me. Good thing it was only $2.50!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by KayLove

I love this Lotion. Its great! I bougt it at Walmart for 3.99 for 600ml (canada) Its not greasy, oily or sticky. It dries fast and has a pleasant smell. The only down side to it is that it has potentially harmful chemicals in it. It was rated an 8 out of 10 on Cosmeticsdatabase.com :(
but owell I will probably keep using it anyways. Seems there are chemicals in everything these days. lol
I also love the pump!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

As the name says, this is a lighter lotion. I bought it to try for the summer. It definitely is a good summer lotion. The smell is pretty enough, but maybe a little too strong. Not greasy, dries quickly. I would not use this in the winter, though. I need something heavier in the winter. I don't get the cooling sensation they describe, but that's ok with me.

A nice product for a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the body lotion I use every day. I have the SPF 15 version and I put on a thick layer every morning after I get out of the shower. It is light enough I can layer other sunscreens over it. It isn't greasy and doesn't smell like sunscreen at all. Plus it is $5 for a huge bottle with a pump top. Vaseline lotions are my favorite-- I use the cocoa butter one at night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I bought this with the spf 15 formula
It smells nice and fresh
It absorbs quickly into the skin and it is very lightweight
It doesn't feel like you are wearing anything at all.
It is ideal for the summer months if you want light moisturization with sun protection.
I really liked this product and I will use it all summer long!