Vaseline Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Or Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Glycine Soja Sterol (Soybean), Sodium Stearoyl 2 Lactylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Mineral Water, Sodium PCA, Potassium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Urea, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I love this stuff.
It's light, absorbs quickly and smells so good! (Plus it's cheap!)
I was actually told to use it on my healing tattoo and as soon as I smelt it I was hooked.
I buy it in a 750ml pump bottle but you can get it in smaller sizes too.

on 2/11/2011 3:08:00 AM

I have wasted so much money buying lotions I use once then they stock up my cabinets until I try another one. I generally cannot find very many lotions that I actually use daily because I don't like the greasy feeling most of them gives me. This lotion is wonderful, smells nice, absorbs quickly so I can get dressed immediately, very good price 4.87 for 725ml in Canada, has a pump for easy dispensing. You will not be wasting your money with this one.

on 1/31/2011 2:54:00 PM

This is definitely a great moisturizer for humid countries, like Singapore. Absorbs fast, has a refreshing smell that smells like honeydew and melon.

Even though it's light and absorbs within 5 mins, it does it's job. My skin felt quenched and no longer tight and flaky at my arms after sleeping in my ac room evey night. I will definitely repurchase this and also try out other Vaseline products.

on 1/28/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this lotion. It is very light and refreshing and gets absorbed into my skin very quickly. I don't normally like scented body lotions but I didn't mind the scent of this lotion, I thought it was nice and fresh. I liked putting it on sunburns in the summer time.

I would have liked this lotion more if it was more moisturising but it is perfect for summer when you need a light moituriser.

on 1/18/2011 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This lotion is fast-absorbing, light, and super inexpensive at Walmart. I got a huge jug for $5 or so. I use this lotion everyday, but it is definitely not deeply moisturizing. It's a light daily thing. The smell is not that great, kind of a heady cucumber melon. Not enough to deter me though, I hate greasy lotion. I feel it keeps my skin firm and hydrated.

on 10/31/2010 9:25:00 AM

I really loved how well this lotion worked- it was light, cool, moisturised really well and was non-greasy. My only gripe, and it's a big one, was that while the scent is really nice in the bottle, once you rub it into your skin, it smells absolutely awful!! Like smelly feet or something along those lines. I have a few friends who have used it and all concurred they found this to be a problem. It's such a shame because aside from the smell, I enjoyed using this lotion!

on 10/11/2010 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Do not moisture my skin enought.

on 9/1/2010 11:12:00 PM

Smells good, moisturizes okay...not great.
Doesn't do too much but I didn't expect a miracle lol.

Wouldn't repurchase :p

on 8/7/2010 5:43:00 AM

Light weight, moisturizing, not sticky, nice scent!
But now that I've tried the total moisture, I'd stick to that because I like that better.

on 7/27/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Dirt cheap, awesome smell *JUST like Bath and Body Work's Cucumber Melon* for those two things it gets 2 stars.
BUT
If you have sensitive skin like me I would not recommend this product. Maybe it's the fragrance in it that bothers my skin, I don't know. All I know is a few seconds after putting it on my skin starts to burn and tingle. I gave it to a family member with less sensitive skin than me. Good thing it was only $2.50!

Top Rated Vaseline Products