China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

Its a fine Tiffany blue(ish) color but its a bit boring. There are turquoise polishes that are prettier and more interesting.

love the color, but like always, it's china glaze which i find to be a bit too liquidy (is that a word?). i wouldn't say watery, but it's not thick like a milkshake either. but, for the price and color and length of stay on your nails, i'd buy it again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Aahhhhh!!!! I just love this color!!! I am not a nail person generally, but I kept seeing L'Oreal's Now You Sea Me in the stores so I went online. It was a bit dark and had bad reviews, but it put me on this deep mint kick and so I searched everywhere and found this color. I had to have it. I picked it up at Sally's for a reasonable price. I only needed two coats, it goes on a bit thick but doesn't streak or pull, it dried fairly quickly and looks like it does in the bottle when it's dry. I was about to give the 'passed the dish-washing test' approval, but it did chip after doing the dishes :( Maybe I can't win, because they all do, but this chipped less than normal. I WILL be buying it again because I dropped it off a ledge and shattered it everywhere...oppps! My fault, not the product. At least my bathroom is a pretty shade of messy :) Will be picking up tomorrow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

well...honestly, that was so-so. This is such a famous shade on YouTube, so maybe i expected too much? colour is ok for me. i was looking for those blue. but the formula is like the paint in a can. and i didn't like its brush. it's not a bad product tho!
OPI is still my most favorite.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The color wasn't that great for me. Maybe I got a defected bottle or something, but the nail polish turned out to be more of a teal color than the beautiful Tiffany color I see in swatches. Application was pretty good, although I do not like China Glaze's long brush. (that's coming from an Essie fan though). The greatest thing about this polish was that it did not chip at all for me, even after an ENTIRE WEEK (it probably would have stayed on longer, but I got bored with the color). I did experience a little tip wear but it wasn't that noticeable. I would definitely apply this again just for the week's worth of color.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The color is fantastic. But the application is a bit streaky and gloppy, which is pretty annoying.

Still, once you smooth out the streaks, it's a nice polish.

This is a creme finish in a world famous shade of robin's egg blue in the bottle. However, on my hands it becomes a slightly brighter almost-turquoise. It has the typical ChG formulation (it takes 2-3 coats to get it opaque; I've had my bottle for over a year and it hasn't thickened much) and skinny brush. This is a summer staple for both my fingers and toes that will get you compliments ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

i don't get what the big deal is honestly. I do like the polish and application was pretty good. The color is a pretty creamy Tiffany blue, i do like it but just don't think its the greatest polish ever or anything.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

GORGEOUS color, crap formula that is chippy within a day or two. I will be finding something similar in color, but hopefully better staying power.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I absolutely love this color. It really is Tiffany Blue.

It is a cream polish with a semi-matte finish. It glides on well without being streaky and it is opaque in two coats.

It is hard wearing and chip-free for me.

Top Rated China Glaze Products