October 25, 2014 | 937 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 027 Sun dance

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this product on sale for $2.99 Canadian, and for that price; I'm impressed. It does have a lot of shimmer in it, but since it's called 'sun dance' I guess that's pretty appropriate. I like layering it over a blush, or dusting it over my forehead, cheeks, chin, and chest if I'm wearing a v-neck shirt. The packaging is nice enough but I wish the cover was better secured. Overall I think it's a great product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by whitray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nothing to complain about. It's a must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by noelletan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is great, only I dropped it and it was a mess...my bad. This is great for special occasions and very buildable with a subtle shimmer. However if you're wearing this as an everyday look, that subtle shimmer is TOO much shimmer.
I also tried Sun Light 021, which many people seem to prefer. It has less shimmer, and I do like it (I just wanted to try out other shades).
I took a shower with this on...and it stayed. I don't know what that means and I don't trust all the ingredients in Rimmel products, but as I rarely wear bronzer (that I got on sale for $5) why not.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Jkeo22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this after reading all the wonderful reviews on here. sadly this product broke me out, i have oily, sensitive skin! and even though this gave me a really natural look and dont get me wrong i loved the way it looked on me!! but i guess it wasnt just meant to be as it gave me a horrible break out :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My new fave bronzer. I usually use Smashbox, but I recently smashed it and could only get to a Walmart. I picked this stuff up for $2 on sale and figured if it was no good, at least it didn't cost much.
I'm sooooo happy it worked out!!! I love this bronzer. I am very fair and its a perfect tone for me. Not too shimmery and not at all orange or too dark on my skin tone. I cant believe such a cheap product could be so great!! I also have sensitive skin and this stuff hasn't given me any kind of reaction. New HG product!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have olive toned skin with warm undertones, I find this glittery, but not too obnoxiously so. Still, nothing special for me. The packaging is cute, though, to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by risris89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am fairly light skinned so I needed a bronzer that wouldn't look like too much on me and something that wouldn't itch my face. This bronzer is PERFECT! It has that beautiful shimmer and it makes me face look really naturally tanned. It gives a beautilful glow. If you are fair-skinned like me and are looking for a bronzer that wont break the bank, I definitely reccomend this bronzer!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by XJUL35

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Too orange for my yellow undertone Asian skin. I didn't realize this until I went out on a picnic with my friends, and my buddy pointed out that my cheecks resembled an oompa loompa's. However, indoors it looks fine. There's some sparkle to it, so it's better for the "all over glow" than contouring.

It's nicely pigmented, so you don't need too much. And this thing will probably last you forever as it's HUGE.

The dealbreaker for me was that this thing BROKE ME OUT LIKE CRAZY - and my skin hardly ever breaks out from products. At first, when I started noticing the cystic acne on my cheeks, I thought it might be stress or dirty pillows or something. But then I realized that the only thing that ever comes in contact with my cheeks on a daily basis (other than cleanser, of course) was bronzer! So I stopped using it, and after a week or so the acne disappeared. I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Sapwell

I like this bronzer because it isn't super matte witch I think looks unnatural, it isn't super shimmery either, witch I also think looks unnatural. It's a happy medium. The other colors looked a lot more flat/matte to me and were darker. It blends well, and gives your skin a nice warm natural glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i like that it has minerals
but this is better for lighter skin tones
it doesnt show up much so its good for an all over face bronzer