Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 027 Sun dance

3.9

on 2/25/2011 7:04:00 PM

I LOVE this bronzer!!!! I always have a hard time finding a good bronzer because they never look natural on me, but this one looks so good! It has a bit of shimmer, but ads a really nice glow. The color is just really natural.I will definitley buy this again! You get a lot of product for such a cheap price.

on 11/27/2010 10:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this product on sale for $2.99 Canadian, and for that price; I'm impressed. It does have a lot of shimmer in it, but since it's called 'sun dance' I guess that's pretty appropriate. I like layering it over a blush, or dusting it over my forehead, cheeks, chin, and chest if I'm wearing a v-neck shirt. The packaging is nice enough but I wish the cover was better secured. Overall I think it's a great product :)

on 10/4/2010 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Nothing to complain about. It's a must have.

on 9/19/2010 11:15:00 PM

The packaging is great, only I dropped it and it was a mess...my bad. This is great for special occasions and very buildable with a subtle shimmer. However if you're wearing this as an everyday look, that subtle shimmer is TOO much shimmer.
I also tried Sun Light 021, which many people seem to prefer. It has less shimmer, and I do like it (I just wanted to try out other shades).
I took a shower with this on...and it stayed. I don't know what that means and I don't trust all the ingredients in Rimmel products, but as I rarely wear bronzer (that I got on sale for $5) why not.

on 9/4/2010 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

i bought this after reading all the wonderful reviews on here. sadly this product broke me out, i have oily, sensitive skin! and even though this gave me a really natural look and dont get me wrong i loved the way it looked on me!! but i guess it wasnt just meant to be as it gave me a horrible break out :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My new fave bronzer. I usually use Smashbox, but I recently smashed it and could only get to a Walmart. I picked this stuff up for $2 on sale and figured if it was no good, at least it didn't cost much.
I'm sooooo happy it worked out!!! I love this bronzer. I am very fair and its a perfect tone for me. Not too shimmery and not at all orange or too dark on my skin tone. I cant believe such a cheap product could be so great!! I also have sensitive skin and this stuff hasn't given me any kind of reaction. New HG product!!

on 5/5/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have olive toned skin with warm undertones, I find this glittery, but not too obnoxiously so. Still, nothing special for me. The packaging is cute, though, to me.

on 4/25/2010 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am fairly light skinned so I needed a bronzer that wouldn't look like too much on me and something that wouldn't itch my face. This bronzer is PERFECT! It has that beautiful shimmer and it makes me face look really naturally tanned. It gives a beautilful glow. If you are fair-skinned like me and are looking for a bronzer that wont break the bank, I definitely reccomend this bronzer!

on 4/15/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Too orange for my yellow undertone Asian skin. I didn't realize this until I went out on a picnic with my friends, and my buddy pointed out that my cheecks resembled an oompa loompa's. However, indoors it looks fine. There's some sparkle to it, so it's better for the "all over glow" than contouring.

It's nicely pigmented, so you don't need too much. And this thing will probably last you forever as it's HUGE.

The dealbreaker for me was that this thing BROKE ME OUT LIKE CRAZY - and my skin hardly ever breaks out from products. At first, when I started noticing the cystic acne on my cheeks, I thought it might be stress or dirty pillows or something. But then I realized that the only thing that ever comes in contact with my cheeks on a daily basis (other than cleanser, of course) was bronzer! So I stopped using it, and after a week or so the acne disappeared. I won't buy this again.

on 4/14/2010 3:13:00 PM

I like this bronzer because it isn't super matte witch I think looks unnatural, it isn't super shimmery either, witch I also think looks unnatural. It's a happy medium. The other colors looked a lot more flat/matte to me and were darker. It blends well, and gives your skin a nice warm natural glow.

Popular Bronzers