E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

Price: $

on 9/26/2013 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Got this given to me in a gift set, and is reflective of its price. This brush is crap for eyeshadow. It sheds, and on mine the bristles were either not cut or glued evenly as it is jagged and misshapen. However, I have found use for it. It works well for moving potted concealer to the face to await finger blending.

on 9/7/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Am I the only one who doesn't like this product? It sheds like crazy and doesn't apply anything well.. I guess you get what you pay for

on 8/27/2013 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

With the Eye Defining Brush in the same line doing wonders for me, this brush was a little disappointing. It's pretty good, but not as much as the Eye Defining. It does shed, unlike my other E.L.F. brush. But what can I expect, it's a dollar. I can't be as harsh on this as I would be if a M.A.C. brush did the same thing.

It's not bad for eyeshadow, it applies your eyeshadows well. I still recommend it, if you don't mind some mild shedding (and it'll probably stop shedding after you clean it too).

on 8/15/2013 7:18:00 PM

Amazing brush for applying eyeshadow to the lids. It picks up so much product and packs on easily to the lids. I prefer this one way over my Urban Decay brush and this was only 1$!!!! I use this every single day and never had any shedding and the hairs are super soft. This is a top quality brush for an insanely cheap price!! Its a no brainer, A MUST BUY!!! Best dollar ive ever spent!! A++++

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i use this brush daily. i cant live without it

on 8/4/2013 9:45:00 PM

Here's a brush all first time makeup enthusiasts should get. The bristles are tight and dense, which is perfect for packing on eye shadow. It gives you percision on creating corner v and darker lines. I haven't seen my brush shed, but even if it does, I can just buy another one at Target. Get buy.

on 7/27/2013 12:06:00 AM

Great brush! Affordable and a great brush to apply your eyeshadow with. I don't really have much to say negative on it. But I would definitely repurchase and I give it a 5/5!

on 7/14/2013 3:39:00 PM

I have a few of these brushes - they're perfect! Can't beat the price either. They do need to be washed before the first use, like any makeup brush, and there is a little shedding. I use primarily loose, finely milled shadows and ELF brushes work great with those.

on 6/14/2013 12:55:00 PM

The handle fell off the first week I had it. It also sheds and is scratchy. The elf studio is much better than their regular line. At least I only spent a buck on this.

on 6/2/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bottom line... You always get what u pay for!! I would never spend $30 for one stupid brush so when ELF was on many stores shelves i def stocked up on their brushes and little things to aid me with my makeup!