December 19, 2014 | 837 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love that this isn't thick or sticky. It's always in my purse, has a hint of shimmer and is very sheer, which makes my naturally pigmented lips look really nice and full. If you don't lick your lips a lot, it can last a while, but it tastes so good, I'm always having to reapply. I don't mind. ;-) Very good find for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by pookieb

I love this gloss! It's nice and thick but not sticky, smells good, adds a bit of shimmer to my naturally pink lips and does a decent job of moisturizing. The only thing I don't like is how easy it is to accidentally squeeze too much out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Extacey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color looks adorable in the package, and actually does show up. This is not as frosty as some of the other colors, but it does not last too long. I'd say it's not much different from your everyday pink gloss, aside from the fact that it isn't sticky. I'd buy it again, since I do hate sticky gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by kristlovesmakeup

i love this just because it's not sticky. moisturizing. definitly not over the top amazing, but hey i like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by LaurentEsq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Cute basic pink gloss. There's not a whole lot of bells and whistles here, but it's moisturizing, not sticky, very glossy, and leaves a hint of pink color. The flavor and smell are fruity and not overwhelming. Overall, good basic gloss for natural days.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by 0heather0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very sheer lipgloss that doesn't add much color or shine, and it feels very light and non-sticky on the lips. It basically just adds a little shimmer and makes them soft, but it doesn't last very long and my lips soon feel like there is nothing on them again. If you want something really natural, this is a cute product, but I won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I bought it because it was in Allure magazine as a consumer favorite. In the store I wasn't sure what I thought but it wasn't too much money so I picked it up. I feared it would have a lot of pearl which I hate. It wasn't at all that way. It is a shiny sheer color with great flavor and smell. Its not thick or sticky either. It's very neutral and glossy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by cynthias2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been eyeing this product for a long time. I really liked the color when I saw the lipgloss, so finally I bought it and when I wore it, it was nothing but shimmers. My lips are pigmented so nothing showed but the glitters, it is sort of sheer & it smells REALLY good. Overall it was a good buy, but I will not be purchasing this again because the color pay off is horriable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Luv it!!!!! Smells sooo good and its not thick or sticky. I luv thats is shiny and sheer plus iut seems to be long lasting. I will definitely buy this again when its gone.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by dang11

Cute color. A bit girly though. Color doesn't go well on lips, since it's all shimmer. It looks great in the package though. Too light, applicator sucks. Smells good. Disappointed.