April 18, 2014 | 929 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by anotherpartofme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It makes my lashes look really nice, longer and much more noticeable and it doesn't flake. Sure it doesn't add much volume but I don't like those kind of mascaras anyway. And it's cheap! So I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by AltheiaGrace

This is your everyday mascara if you want those clean, defined lashes. It gives length and definition to your lashes and really separates them out. It makes your eyelashes look naturally beautiful. If you're looking for that curl, you would really need to brush through the lashes from root to tip and hold it for a few seconds before letting it go. If you're looking for volume though, this would not be the perfect product for it. But I love this product, makes your eyes look awake and alive.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by jstasimplegrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have medium but straight lashes. This mascara gave me a little length but no volume. But I LOVE the brush! I wish all brushes were like this one. One of the biggest down fall is, that it didn't hold my curl... AT ALL. After I curled it, it went back into the straight lashes I hated! The formula is nice and light and it doesn't clump, which is a big plus. But I was kinda dissapointed with this mascara. If it didn't give me volume atleast I expected it to hold my curls but it didn't at all. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

I like this mascara. :D it's not clumpy, natural-looking, long lasting and it lengthens. I like the flexible brush and the brush itself. This is my everyday mascara. But still I'm not going to buy this product again. I'd like to try other mascaras out there or should i say better mascaras. :3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Crys319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This might be my holy grail mascara. I keep trying other kinds, but always come back to this one. It does a fantastic job of separating my lashes and making them look twice as long. It's not one of those wet mascaras that take forever to dry so once you're done, that's how your lashes are going to stay until you wash it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ilinerlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really liked this mascara. The wand is thin & easy to use. The formula did not clump my lashes. It held the curl fairly well. The drying time was pretty long, though. I didn't do much to add volume, but then again, it wasn't intended to add volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by lois34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara! After hearing good and bad review I really wanted to try it out to see how I liked it. I like the "clean" look it says the mascara will give you. It does lengthen my lashes and holds my curl really well, giving it the slightest bit of volume which is great for school. I got this in blackest black and it is a black mascara. I don't know compared to the carbon black one, but this one seems to be black. Also this doesn't clump at all, it is so clean looking! I would really recommend this to anyone thinking of buying it or just looking for a good daytime mascara! It's worth the 8 dollars you spend on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Mary4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This used to be my HG mascara until I started using Carbon Black Voluminous, but none-the-less this is a good mascara. It lengthens my lashes quite well but can look a bit spidery if applied a bit too generously.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ksnodgrass

i have been using this mascara for about a year and a half now. i love this mascara. its dark and stands out, never flakes...and i mean ever!! its smooth and it seperates. the brush does take getting a little used to but once you get it down youll see you much prefer it over other brushes. i love that it comes off easily, my eyelashes are very sensetive and i lose a lot especially with allergies, so not struggling to get mascara off helps. i wash it off right in the shower, no need for eye makeup remover or wipes. and this last ALL DAY.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Honesty, I like the original Telescopic better. At first I loved this, because it does not clump at ALL. Then I realized that even though it doesn't clump, it doesn't add too much length or volume and it's not completely black. Also, it smudges onto my lower eyelids throughout the day so I get racoon eyes. I make it sound really bad, but that's because I expect more from L'oreal mascaras. This one is just a typical drugstore mascara, comparable to Covergirl lashblast, maybelline define a lash, rimmel sexy curves and many other of the countless drugstore ones out there. None of them are faboulous. Usually, with the original telescopic and voluminous, they are better than the higher end ones. I personally think the carbon black telescopic is the same as Lancome definicils and the voluminous is identical to dior show. Both are better than Bad Gal lash and Too faced lash injection. But the Clean Definition is just ok. It's ok for daytime whn you don't want people to know you're wearing mascara, but it's nothing I'd pay $10 for when I could get better ones for the same price.