October 1, 2014 | 1849 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Clean Definition

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by sandy09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I felt compelled to write a review for this mascara because I absolutely love it. After trying many HE as well as drugstore mascaras over the years, the search for my HG is over. I used to like excessively voluminous lashes but in recent times I much prefer a lengthened, seperated and defined lash. Clean definition is exactly what you get. My lashes are lengthened and darkened and now I am constantly complimented on my 'eyes' rather than my "thick" mascara. If you're after extreme drama you will not get that with this mascara, but if you like long, seperated and lovely lashes I don't think you'll get better than this one. It also does not flake on me. Worth a try for sure..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by FunNaturalMakeup

One of the best mascaras i have ever bought. It separates my lashes and doesn't clump at all. And it takes only one coat to get long lashes.

Absolutely Love It !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by lou4k6

This is my HG everyday mascara. I love it it makes my lashes look separated and fanned out. It adds a lot of length and is really long lasting and doesn't smudge on my oily skin. Really black colour and good packaging. Such a good price too for such a good mascara! I'm happy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by anotherpartofme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It makes my lashes look really nice, longer and much more noticeable and it doesn't flake. Sure it doesn't add much volume but I don't like those kind of mascaras anyway. And it's cheap! So I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by AltheiaGrace

This is your everyday mascara if you want those clean, defined lashes. It gives length and definition to your lashes and really separates them out. It makes your eyelashes look naturally beautiful. If you're looking for that curl, you would really need to brush through the lashes from root to tip and hold it for a few seconds before letting it go. If you're looking for volume though, this would not be the perfect product for it. But I love this product, makes your eyes look awake and alive.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by jstasimplegrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have medium but straight lashes. This mascara gave me a little length but no volume. But I LOVE the brush! I wish all brushes were like this one. One of the biggest down fall is, that it didn't hold my curl... AT ALL. After I curled it, it went back into the straight lashes I hated! The formula is nice and light and it doesn't clump, which is a big plus. But I was kinda dissapointed with this mascara. If it didn't give me volume atleast I expected it to hold my curls but it didn't at all. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

I like this mascara. :D it's not clumpy, natural-looking, long lasting and it lengthens. I like the flexible brush and the brush itself. This is my everyday mascara. But still I'm not going to buy this product again. I'd like to try other mascaras out there or should i say better mascaras. :3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Crys319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This might be my holy grail mascara. I keep trying other kinds, but always come back to this one. It does a fantastic job of separating my lashes and making them look twice as long. It's not one of those wet mascaras that take forever to dry so once you're done, that's how your lashes are going to stay until you wash it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ilinerlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really liked this mascara. The wand is thin & easy to use. The formula did not clump my lashes. It held the curl fairly well. The drying time was pretty long, though. I didn't do much to add volume, but then again, it wasn't intended to add volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by lois34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara! After hearing good and bad review I really wanted to try it out to see how I liked it. I like the "clean" look it says the mascara will give you. It does lengthen my lashes and holds my curl really well, giving it the slightest bit of volume which is great for school. I got this in blackest black and it is a black mascara. I don't know compared to the carbon black one, but this one seems to be black. Also this doesn't clump at all, it is so clean looking! I would really recommend this to anyone thinking of buying it or just looking for a good daytime mascara! It's worth the 8 dollars you spend on it.