Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black

2.4

on 8/10/2010 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I first noticed this mascara on someone and actually asked her to give me the name of the mascara she was using. She had told me that it has a very small brush so I was a little skeptical in using it. First, I must say that I have very long lashes to start with so my perspective might differ from someone else who has smaller lashes. I got to say that when I first tried this mascara 3 years ago, I have been buying it since. I even buy it when it's on sale just to make sure not to run out (which comes out to a farily good price in pharmacies in Quebec - arounf 6-8$). This mascara makes my lashes very thick and longer (if possible). I must aslo say that I'm the kind of person who likes to see thick and very dark lashes on someone. I've tried MANY mascaras and since my eyes are one of the features I like the best of myself - i've tried alot of mascaras to put those babies in the spotlight... Lancôme, Benefit, Dior, you name it... I would say this is the best mascara that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! I wouldn't wear this mascara everyday personally, it's more of a going-out mascara - I prefer wearing a natural mascara during the week for work.

on 7/17/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This product it crap!!! it flakes and it clumps the lashes together. If i wanted something this crappy I should have gone the the 99c store!

on 7/17/2010 4:39:00 AM

This mascara made my lashes look like the fuzz on one of those fuzzy caterpillars. Way too thick and clumpy, and it didn't lengthen or curl. Definately not buying again.

on 7/3/2010 5:29:00 PM

I got this mascara when i started wearing mascara about two years ago and I think that was a mistake because this mascara is for someone more experianced in applying mascara, I know that sounds weird but the brush is very difficult to work with it took ke a few trys if done wrong this mascara will give you clumpy spider leg lashes, but if done right it gives you incredibly dark thick lashes!! I got so many compliments with this mascara. I would reccomend it for those who want that dramatic lash and have the patience to make it work. I did not repurchase however because it took too much effort to apply.

on 6/26/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is not a good Revlon product, It is one of the worst mascaras ever clumpy, dry. I would not get this again.

on 6/17/2010 3:54:00 AM

I purchased this mascara on a whim. Personally there are alot of other mascaras for the equal value that are much nicer. It tended to make my short stubby lashes darker, but more clumpy.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I didn't like how this made my lashes look.. didn't really thicken or lengthen like I was hoping it would. I don't mind the packaging (small, not any strange shape so it's easy to fit inside a purse) but the brush was absolutely horrible. I know how to apply mascara properly, and yet with this brush, I managed to get mascara everywhere.

If you're looking for something inexpensive then I guess it's okay, but I personally won't be repurchasing.

on 5/24/2010 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I get the MOST compliments on my eyelashes when I wear this mascara!!!!! So I find it suprising it got such low ratings. The mascara does tend to be on the clumpy side, but that is what I love about it- it makes my eyelashes look super thick- people always ask if I have fake lashes on when I wear this. If you are looking for a more natural look, this would NOT be the choice for you- but if you like your lashes to stand out, this stuff is PERFECT. The only thing I don't like is how fast it runs out. I feel like the tube is shorter than most, but the price is not that bad so if you like the look of fake eyelashes and like your eyelashes to look a little more dramatic, you will not be disappointed with this stuff! :-)

on 5/12/2010 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

For super cheap this product is okay, its not the best yet it gets the "job done". I don't like the mascara brush, it comes out a bit clumpy as well. As for waterproof, its really not that waterproof, but it will stay on for a couple hours. :)

on 4/29/2010 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I am apparently mostly alone in liking this mascara. The wand LOOKS like it would suck, when I opened it it looked all clumpy and tiny and I was immediately disheartened. However, I tried it, and it works just fine! Goof for building up thick, dramatic lashes, and if you apply carefully it doesn't clump much, and if it does, you can brush it through with another wand. Not the easiest to apply, I admit, but not horrible! I probably wouldn't buy it again, though, b/c there are better mascaras out there.

Popular Mascaras