September 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Mascara - Revlon - 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This product it crap!!! it flakes and it clumps the lashes together. If i wanted something this crappy I should have gone the the 99c store!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2010 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Nenalata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara made my lashes look like the fuzz on one of those fuzzy caterpillars. Way too thick and clumpy, and it didn't lengthen or curl. Definately not buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by fabs162

I got this mascara when i started wearing mascara about two years ago and I think that was a mistake because this mascara is for someone more experianced in applying mascara, I know that sounds weird but the brush is very difficult to work with it took ke a few trys if done wrong this mascara will give you clumpy spider leg lashes, but if done right it gives you incredibly dark thick lashes!! I got so many compliments with this mascara. I would reccomend it for those who want that dramatic lash and have the patience to make it work. I did not repurchase however because it took too much effort to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Sadexx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not a good Revlon product, It is one of the worst mascaras ever clumpy, dry. I would not get this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by mellie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara on a whim. Personally there are alot of other mascaras for the equal value that are much nicer. It tended to make my short stubby lashes darker, but more clumpy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by jeanineteneleven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't like how this made my lashes look.. didn't really thicken or lengthen like I was hoping it would. I don't mind the packaging (small, not any strange shape so it's easy to fit inside a purse) but the brush was absolutely horrible. I know how to apply mascara properly, and yet with this brush, I managed to get mascara everywhere.

If you're looking for something inexpensive then I guess it's okay, but I personally won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Brandiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I get the MOST compliments on my eyelashes when I wear this mascara!!!!! So I find it suprising it got such low ratings. The mascara does tend to be on the clumpy side, but that is what I love about it- it makes my eyelashes look super thick- people always ask if I have fake lashes on when I wear this. If you are looking for a more natural look, this would NOT be the choice for you- but if you like your lashes to stand out, this stuff is PERFECT. The only thing I don't like is how fast it runs out. I feel like the tube is shorter than most, but the price is not that bad so if you like the look of fake eyelashes and like your eyelashes to look a little more dramatic, you will not be disappointed with this stuff! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by HaydenGabba

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

For super cheap this product is okay, its not the best yet it gets the "job done". I don't like the mascara brush, it comes out a bit clumpy as well. As for waterproof, its really not that waterproof, but it will stay on for a couple hours. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am apparently mostly alone in liking this mascara. The wand LOOKS like it would suck, when I opened it it looked all clumpy and tiny and I was immediately disheartened. However, I tried it, and it works just fine! Goof for building up thick, dramatic lashes, and if you apply carefully it doesn't clump much, and if it does, you can brush it through with another wand. Not the easiest to apply, I admit, but not horrible! I probably wouldn't buy it again, though, b/c there are better mascaras out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First Revlon mascara I have ever purchased and I won't buy this again. I enjoyed using it for the first few days (gave decent length, great volume and curl), but the formula dries up quite quickly, less then a week! After it gets dry it's impossible to use and looks like horrible!