October 31, 2014 | 1201 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by xjayle

Love this eyeliner. It really emphasizes on "Colorstay" because it stays on ALL DAY. Possibly more than 24 hours for sure! I use this eyeliner to tightline my eyes & it never comes off. It's so black and creamy. It glides on like butter which definitely helps for those with shaky hands. One of the best! Also love the fact that it's retractable! Highly recommend this eyeliner because it's one of my HGs.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use and like Chanel and Urban Decay eyeliners. I bought this (black) on the recommendation of a friend. I liked that it was an automatic pencil as the other ones I use are not, and I have to sharpen them. The consistency is very hard and waxy. Application was difficult. I had to keep going over the lid several times to deposit color, and the pencil tugged and pulled at my eyelid. The shade black isn't very black or dark, it is more of a dark grey. I ended up tossing it after using it three times. The only redeeming quality that this eyeliner had was that it didn't smudge. I would not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by michelleleigh815

I've been using this eyeliner for years! It's the only one that doesn't crease and actually does stay on. I usually only have to touch it up once during the day. Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by lilmomomo

too much tugging on my lid/skin.

i prefer other liners that doesn't apply with much difficulty.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not a bad liner. Decent consistency, pretty good staying power. I've found that I prefer softer, creamier liners as they're easier to apply and are more easily manipulated if you need to fix mistakes--this one is on the harder, waxier side. I do love self-sharpening liners, but don't even bother with the sharpener hidden in the cap--the tip will just break off and get stuck inside, leaving it useless.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A good eyeliner lasts longer if set with a black eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A pretty good eyeliner, it does the job. I found it did smudge a little bit, but it wasn't too bad. So I'll probably buy this again in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is awesome! It smudges a little, but it's really easy to apply and the color is very dark. Compared to other eyeliners, it hardly smudges at all. It's very similar to the Almay eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

This eyeliner is a joke.
It takes a lot of strokes to appear on my water line and I had to reapply after about 2hrs .
Threw it out. Loreal Infallible eyeliner is much better and comes with a smudge tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have used up two of the Black Colorstay Eyeliners and will repurchase. I think this product is currently the best self-sharpening, waterproof eyeliner in the drugstores, though I think improvements can be made. I would prefer a creamier product for easier application but the current formula IS quite waterproof and does not smudge easily.