July 30, 2014 | 2178 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is awesome! It smudges a little, but it's really easy to apply and the color is very dark. Compared to other eyeliners, it hardly smudges at all. It's very similar to the Almay eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

This eyeliner is a joke.
It takes a lot of strokes to appear on my water line and I had to reapply after about 2hrs .
Threw it out. Loreal Infallible eyeliner is much better and comes with a smudge tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have used up two of the Black Colorstay Eyeliners and will repurchase. I think this product is currently the best self-sharpening, waterproof eyeliner in the drugstores, though I think improvements can be made. I would prefer a creamier product for easier application but the current formula IS quite waterproof and does not smudge easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Senggi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

first, let see what revlon says about this eyeliner:

Revlon® Colorstay™ Eyeliner glides on easily adding drama and definition to your eyes for up to 16 hours. Waterproof formula won’t smear, smudge or fade. Available in 8 shades.

i buy this eyeliner because the review was so good and a lot people talking that this product very good.. but for me, it's bad.. i applied this to my eyes and it's not easy.. i had to put it on my eyes few times to make it thick but it's goin lil mess.. and after 5 hour, it's lil bit goin smudge under my eyes and make it lil bit dark.. it's definitely not waterproof.. it's smear, smudge and lil bit fade for me.. i live in a tropic weather.. it's very hot here and i often to sweaty.. and this product not fit on this weather..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by fiontoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

For some reason, this product just does not work on me. It tends to disappear from my eyelids in a few hours even with primer on. I always end up with raccoon eyes after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Got this in cocoa. Great color, nice and smooth and long lasting. It is a bit smudgy but I actually like that about it if you don't want smudgy maybe you should look for a liquid or gel liner. Anyway the color is so nice and goes great with hazel eyes. Only flaw is that there isn't much product, but I don't use that much so I guess it's okay. There are other good products like Rimmel's eyeliners that are basically the same but are a bit cheaper. I got Revlon because I preferred the color. Revlon is one of the more spendy drugstore products but are usually the best quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Not pigmented enough, and didnt last long. I'll stick with Maybelline

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Nakae0403

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner glides on smooth & creamy and stays all day! In the morning I apply it to my upper lash line, tight line, and water line and it stays on all day! It doesn't smudge what so ever and doesn't fade. However, if you mess up while applying you have to take it off IMMEDIATELY, or it won't budge. Also it is about 10 dollars which is kind of expensive to me for the amount of product you get. Other than that this is my holy grail eyeliner!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

When I first applied this eyeliner, it came off very creamy and smooth. When I apply this to the top of my eyelid, it stays on all day without smudging and it doesn't run. It looked great and the pigment was perfect. I also applied it to my waterline on the bottom, it does stay for a while, but not as long as other eyeliners I have used. I do like how it doesn't clump on the inner corners of my eyes, but it does fade on the outer corner. My other eyeliner does the same thing on fading, but it doesn't fading as much as the Revlon.
I would probably buy this product again, if my original eyeliner isn't available.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ziggymari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was in a rush and the drug store was out of Maybelline Master Drama, so i randomly picked up Revlon Colorstay, lets just say the color DOES NOT stay, i picked up the darkest shade black and i should've kept my money in my wallet. It's so creamy if you push down to hard it smushes, and to get a dark eye you have to draw a line about 20 times wait for it to dry and then another 20, and by the end of the night my liner was gone, complete waste!