April 19, 2014 | 1753 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by kimmyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a smaller size as a part of a kit from Benefit. I absolutely love this CCS. I am NC30 with normal lids and I can wear this without a primer and have it stay all day long! RSVP is very easy to blend and feels very creamy. The color is pretty sheer so I love wearing it by itself to give my eyes a little pop with very little work. This is my first CCS from Benefit and I want to get more for sure :) I would def repurchase if I run out of my trial size, but I feel like it would still last me a while. It's a great value!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by KerryWalkerNZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this cream shadow. It's a pale shimmery pink on me. It's not overly pigmented, but you can layer it up to increase the colour. Great for those days when you don't want to look like you're wearing a lot of eye makeup.
I have super oily lids, almost everything creases on me. However, these Benefit creams don't. Amazing.
A little goes a long way, I have a small sample size and I can't imagine ever finishing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Br0wnEyes

I was expecting this shadow to crease on me because I have oily lids and cream shadows do crease on me even with primers. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance & UDPP (I'm trying to use up TFSI b/c I've had it forever), followed by R.S.V.P and a small amount of a matte, powder shadow in beige in the crease & highlight. I was surprised after a work day & then being out in ~80 degree weather that this cream shadow hardly creased on me. I had this on for about 12 hours and I think it only faded a little bit.

R.S.V.P. is a shimmery, champagne shade. It's perfect for natural makeup days when you just want a bright-eyed look. The color payoff didn't seem to be extraordinary, but I only applied a thin layer because I was afraid of creasing. I won't repurchase a full size because it's expensive. I received a mini size in Benefit's Stay Put Set and I'm sure this will last me a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by characterarc

The staying power and ease of application is really great. I love the glass jar and the label. The texture is creamy smooth and dries quickly once applied. But this shade isn't a pretty-bare-lids kind of shade for me. It's rather too pink on my warm skin and its a bit too shimmery for my liking for the naked lids look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by makeuplove55

I love RSVP! Just got this a few days ago and already love it! I already had Skinny Jeans which I also love but wanted something lighter for the summer and this is perfect. The formula is creamy, the colour is very flattering for my green eyes (similar to MAC's Jest but a less pink). Also, I wore this for about 9 hours today and didn't get any creasing but the it did fade a little (I wish I could give a rating of 4.5/5 because of that). I pair this with black liner on the upper and lower waterline and black mascara for a quick pulled-together-but-not-overdone look. These cream shadows are great for busy mornings because I don't need primer under them and I don't need a brush to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this product at first until i finally figured out the best technique. i initially thought it was way to frosty and tacky on my lids because i was trying to build up colour by dabbing it on. after coming back to it a few months later i swiped the smallest amount with my middle finger across my lids so the small glitters end up dispersing smoothly over the lid. less is definately more with this product to give the desired affect, glowly and pretty lids which last all day on me without creasing (no primer). makes sense as thick layers is what will end up coming off easily and creasing up.

i am nc25 and neutral toned and this is perfect to wear during the day to brighten my lids up before i tightline my eyes. i love swiping this across my lid and under my brow bone to hilight then using a mat brown eyeshadow to contour my eyes. really makes my lids stand out which i need as i have slightly hooded eyes. its also wonderful for an 'ethereal' look with white eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pretty colour, shows up pretty sheer on me but with a lot of shimmer. I have oily lids so I always use a eyeshadow primer, with the primer this shadow doesn't crease at all. I have problems with applicable though, maybe it's just me - when using my finger to spread it over the lid it becomes streaky & I find it hard to build up the colour. I much prefer to use it as a liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jeannette0890

I recently bought Benefit to go "stay put" set on sephora.com (which by the way i got for $10 as a web exclusive). I must say my favorite product of the three that I've received in this set, is the creasless cream shadow/liner in R.S.V.P. The color is a nice shimmering tope color, great for that clean, fresh, and warm make-up look. I was very pleasent with the lasting power of this creasless shadow. I will recommend this product to absolutely everyone. I'm always happy when I find a product that sticks to it's word, and in this case it's creasless. Enjoy!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I love that they actually ARE creaseless and actually last all day, RSVP does not show up on my NC25-30 skin, it is just literally shimmer, much like MACs rubenesque paint pot on me. But like I said, these are great in different colors, I just like more of an actual color payoff. (I love the skinny jeans color!) If you're lazy in the mornings or running late, just apply with a finger and go!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by iidunno

i love this! love love love. i have oily lids, so i was a bit skeptical, but i also use urban decay primer potion or the nars primer beforehand. its a nice shimmery base for my lids. it doesnt crease which is perfect, and basically i just love shimmery bases. haha