October 24, 2014 | 1684 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by GeekChic82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this product a couple times a week to combat the torture I do to my hair. It's a lifesaver! As someone with VERY thick hair, this is the first product I've found that hydrates my hair as deep as it should. I have heard that on thinner hair it can over-moisturize, but if you have thick locks I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by nakyq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been trying out a bunch of new conditioners lately. Heavy Cream is the one I like the best! Definitely added some much needed moisture. I love the smell and thought it made my hair very shiny. It was on sale at my local beauty supply store so I got a very good deal. I do think it is a little pricey but I liked the results enough to pay full price when this bottle runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by 4seaglass

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just starting using this conditioner and have to say I do like it. I am using it along with the All Soft shampoo and it is working better than most other lines I have tried in the last few months. Wan't crazy about the regular All Soft conditioner, did nothing for me, tangled mess, bu the heavy cream does the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by BGWV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite treatment!! I love it!! It leaves my hair so soft. It is the best hair treatment I have found.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by TheMrsPacheco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the All Soft Shampoo and regular Conditioner, but I'm sorry to say I don't really care for this "deep" conditioner. The Shampoo and Conditioner seem to live up to their claims of making my dry hair softer and more supple, but this one, no matter how much and how long I leave it in my hair - works too great. I feel, even after a LONG time rinsing, that my hair has kind of a build up in it ... then my hair seems pretty tangly and hard to work with after.
I think I'll stick to my "Smooth Down" deep conditioner, and my regular All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner. Good thing I used the last of this conditioner this morning!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product.Can't say it's HG yet but for a hydrating conditioner, it worked great! I have no complaints and my hair looked shiny & silky after I blow dried.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Sianyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had great expectations for this product considering the brand and name of the product. But it failed to deliver for me :(
It makes my hair no softer than a regular conditioner, which is pretty dissapointing. And it's not as if it has much work to do, my hair's in alright condition at the moment so i was hoping this would keep it soft and supple but to be honest it doesnt act like a deep conditioner at all. I've tried it for 5 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour and even with hea but no difference, my hair feels nice when i rinse but the day after it's dried it doesnt feel like i've conditioned it at all. :\
There are better deep conditioners out there for the price. I'd like to try the Smooth Down one but after this has dissapointed me i might try a different brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by heavenlyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mr hair has been highlighted one too many times and has been breaking alot recently..I've tried the extreme range of Redken products (CAT i found good but Joico KPAK a tad better) but besides that didnt do much for my hair, This product on the other hand has been good i think, considering my hair is like a cactus at the moment and nothing can moisture it, this product makes my hair feel nice and soft...Im sure its only a coating and not actually penetrating my strands..but still a nice change from straw texture.

Have repurchased and would agauin..my fave deep treatment from this range.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Jeanettek

Best treatment I've ever tried. Makes my hair silky soft, smooth, shiny and manageable.

I like that it comes in a pot, so you can use every little bit.

I really feel that it repairs my hair.

A little goes a long way, so I don't think it's that expensive.

A must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by MissEss

When it comes in a pack with the sampoo and conditioner, I still prefer to buy this alone- that is how useless the shampoo/cond is.
However.
As much as I *loathe* their shampoo and conditioner, this was *awesome*.
I regularly buy this (in the tub, not tube), because I cannot live without it. So thick and creamy and conditions my hair like nothing else.
I have thick, dry, curly/frizzy hair and it truly is soft and manageable when I use this.
I absolutely adore this. I do deep conditioning treatments, using this and it has never let me down. Love this immensely!
The only reason it lost a point with me, is the price is a bit exy. But otherwise, it's gold!