October 31, 2014 | 837 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Coukie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a shame to see such negative responses to this foundation! I for one absolutely love it, its the only thing I've found which finishes my foundation flawlessly, yes I use it as a finishing powder not as a foundation and NO IT IS NOT CAKEY AT ALL. It made my skin look so perfect, no matter what foundation I use under it.
The way I combat the messiness is by pouring a little in the lid itself, I don't actually use the brush that comes with it but rather a kabuki brush from Nude by Nature, maybe thats the reason it goes on so well?? I don't know but it works for me and I love it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by eqqusole

What a mess!! Horrible design; there is always major clean-up needed after every application. The powder itself is o.k., but I would never buy again because I've wasted most of it after it spilled all over the countertop.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by AnyPalacios25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this because a friend recommended it.... i should've purchase my maybelline mousse... this get my skin really oily, at the middle of the day I have to retouch it... will have to wait till it finishes so i could buy the other one....

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by 81Angie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so dissapointed with this product. When I first used this I applied it over my Loreal infallible liquid foundation. Yuck!!! I have never before seen my face looking so cakey and fake. So after washing my face and only using a primer- (loreal Base magique) this time around I tried again. Results were not much better! This stuff shows up pores where I've never even seen pores, does'nt last, looks very cakey which is quite strange considering how very little amount of powder you use, and highlights all fine lines around eye area aging me about 10 years!!!
Also this powder has no oil control what so ever!!!
I tried this product for about a week to see if there were any other ways to make it work for me but in the end I was just avoiding mirrors as I just cant stand the way it looks on my skin!!!
Wanted to love it, but have to say I hate it!! Major fail Loreal!!! Please bring back True Match Super blendable in my colour!!.....
Also the brush feels terrible and makes your skin fell itchy for about the first hour after applying powder.
About the only upside about this powder is how very little you use, if it works for you it will last a very long time, and so it should as it is not all that cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by chuyan94

Quite good, and feels light on your skin. The only downside is that I kept on spilling this on my outfit, and was very hard to get off!!
Very light, minimal coverage, doesnt cover my acne scars :P
By the end of the day, I felt like the poweder was mixing with the oils on my face so I don't use it a lot, but is a very good foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by MarleyP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Is foundation is definitely not for those with sensitive skin. I wouldn't have even known my skin was sensitive, but something about this powder just made my skin itch like crazy! The colours were all too orange for my skin tone as well. In addition, this powder didn't even cover anything. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by dollief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have very oily skin, and this actually lasts a few hours. The soft ivory color is a perfect match for my Ppp skin. Very fair girls might check this out! great mineral foundation for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by dorabern

I bought this as a friend of mine recommended me who has visible pores like me. She said she used it and it's light and it doesn't build up like other powders, and considering other mineral powders, it really does give the coverage a foundation can provide. However, since I have quite visible pores, when I apply it without any foundation, it makes my pores look bigger and more noticable, I didn't understand why. If you find the right colour it really gives you the airbrush effect, but if you apply it more than once a day, it kind of builds up. I have a t-zone skin so I apply more than once but I take the excess via a tissue. So be careful with the application if you don't want to look cakey. It gives the face a healthy shine, not too much, ideal for daytime. I've been using this with Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation no.54 and I bought a W5 Golden Sand. I have more yellowish skin colour rather than pinkish and it did suit me well. The packaging can get quite messy, if you watch some online videos on youtube, people promoting it, you can see it yourself and they all mention that. It is not travel friendly, and to make room for it in my tiny make up bag, I had to take some stuff out. But I bought Rimmel London's mineral powder and since the brush doesn't fit anywhere I lost it quickly, this one's packaging is good for people like me. I tried to open the lid where the powder comes out but it didn't work, so I don't know if I'll be able to use it all, but its a 10gr package so I believe it's going to last long. I've seen some people mixing two different colours to get the right colour, or to use one for winter and one for summer and mix the both for spring. The price is okay, could've been better but considering the quality, I believe I can give that. I haven't tried another mineral powder other than this and Rimmel London's but I believe it is a good quality powder among drugstore brands. I'd totally buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by l2kiss

I saw an ad on this and it said 9/10 women would recommend their friends to buy this and so I thought I'd give it a try. The powder itself is great. It gives a soft-looking, natural finish yet provides the coverage I want :) It's buildable, does not look cakey and lasts for quite long. Howeverrrr, the brush in the product is sooo hard and prickly hahaha, it hurts my face ): So yeah. Everything is pretty good except for the crap brush it provides.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ElleElleElle