July 30, 2014 | 1978 users online

Polishes - OPI - OPI Ink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by StarbrightSparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was given this as a Christmas gift and I am so glad, it is one of my Top 20 polishes!

Ink is a navy blue with purple, making it an in between 'blurple'. It has chunky bits of shimmer that shine blue/purple/pink/gold/orange.

I really hope OPI doesn't choose to discontinue this unique polish.

Night Brights collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by rivera25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my first OPI polish and i love it! I don't know why it has taken me this long to review it! Others have described the colour better than i can, to me it is the colour of blue ink. It has subtle yet beautiful sparkle that looks so good. When im wearing it i can't help but look at my nails!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by arneegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

holy mother of god this color is gorgeous!! It looks exactly the same as the ink that pours out of an exploded blue ball point pen which is my favorite blue/purple/metallic in the world.

enough said, it's the love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by strawberrytaurus

I don't know what the heck took me so long to try this polish. I've had it for about a year and finally decided to try it out on one of those days that I was really undecided about what to wear. I am so glad I did! Ink is just amazing. On me it's more purple than blue but the shimmer in it is blue, purple and even pink! I love that this doesn't look black indoors like a lot of vamps. It's so obviously sparkly purple indoors! I also love the pro-wide brush it comes with. It makes application a breeze! Overall I give this color a A++!!! It's so unique!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Now I know what all the fuss is about. This is a gorgeous 'blurple' with microshimmer that seems to flip between royal blue and pink. It almost has a metallic glow to it, and like others mention, it never looks black. Definitely amoung my fave deep blue shimmers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by sephoraqueen

When I bought this color, Ink, I also bought OPI's Russian Navy, and then only a week before I had also bought "Light My Saffire" and "Eiffel for This Color". I started to panic, thinking that perhaps I had simply bought the very same colors with just slight variances.
But, I love love LOVE Ink. With 3 coats, the color really just glows. It is a deep purple, with purple and magenta shimmer in it. It is also a dream to apply. (Unlike "Brand New Skates, which is a nightmare.)
I would definitely buy this again. I'm on day 4, with a a bit of tip wear, and one teensy weesy little chip on the thumb. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

** Click for pic ** >>
This is such a beautiful deep blue that flashes purple depending on the lighting. Ink has gorgeous fine pink, purple and blue glitter that looks stunning in the sunlight. I adore this colour so much; I'd give this more than five lippies if I could! This is an absolute must have for me; it's rich, glowy and just plain stunning. I love how it never looks black in dim lighting, yet still manages to be a deeper toned, classy looking blurple. My bottle was on the thin side (rather than the thick as a lot seem to be having trouble with), so it was easy to get nice application. The first coat went on a little streaky, the colour a blackened navy with glitter. The second smoothed everything out and provided flawless coverage and colour. I adore deep blues and purples, so when you combine these two colours and add gorgeous glitter for depth, I'm sure to pick this up!
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Lv2Cheer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE! Similar to Russian Navy, INK is a dark "blurple" that's more blue in the bottle, and more purple on the nail with chunky red/pink glitter. Certainly not for the timid/nail shy/faint-of-heart, INK is a must-have for OPI fans, and especially for dark, vampy (especially blue) fans --

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by aline26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

this is one of my favorite dark blue polishes.. its such a goreous and rich blue with hints of purple glitter throughout..

to me, it looks quite different in the bottle than it does on the nails.. in the bottle it looks more purple, but on your nails it almost looks like blue satin (if it were to have purple shimmer in it).. a lovely vampy color, must-have for any dark polish lovers... i would definitely repurchase.. the only reason why i gave it 4 lippies out of 5 is just for OPI polishes in general.. they chip quite quickly

EDIT: i changed it from 4 lippies to 5 when i realized that after i had it on for a week that i only had minimal tipwear and 1 or 2 chips.. thats awesome in my book!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In the bottle this polish definitely looks more deep purple w/shimmer and blue undertones. On my fingers it is definitely more deep blue w/purple undertones and shimmer. I really like this on my nails more than in the bottle as it is a truer representation of "ink" than the way it looks in the bottle. Long story short, this is a good quality polish with a nice texture and consistency. The 1st coat was streaky but the 2nd coat gave great coverage. This comes in the standard OPI polish bottle & this 1 has the ProWide brush which worked for me. (As I have mentioned the consistency of these brushes seems to vary from polish to polish & bottle to bottle.) At this point I think this polish might be a tad difficult to find but I would defnitely repurchase should I run out.