Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush in All Over Shimmer - 832D [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/18/2007 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I love this shimmering powder, it's definitely a staple in my make-up routine. I use it near the brows, corners of eyes, and on top of my blush. It gives it a little sparkle.

on 7/2/2007 4:30:00 PM

this is my HG!!! it is the 1st makeup i thought i can actually use it until it is gone. i usually never get through1/10 of makeup product. but this just rocks. i dont need highbeam or anything costly. this is probably better than high beam

on 5/15/2007 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I hope I never run out of this stuff. It is perfectly shimmery, not glittery, and works equally well on the browbone, inner corners of the eyes, cheekbones, or collarbone (probably the décolletage, too, but I couldn't say, not having any myself.) It also stays on for as long as you need to to. It's not as finely milled, I suspect, as more expensive products, but it works the best of anything I've tried. I dust it on the tippy tops of my cheekbones almost every day & it's never clogged my pores, even though they strive to be clogged whenever possible. Doesn't give me a white cast, but I'm NW15-20 in MAC.

on 4/24/2007 2:27:00 AM

I have both this and acapulco glow, and love both. AOS is silvery white which initially put me off but with the right application it looks amazing. It only works on me with a skunk brush and a very light hand, otherwise it can end up way too cool and frosty. I get a super glowy sheen that is defiintely one of 'those looks' you always see in ads. I can get away with a few dots of concealer, cream blush, lip balm, and AOS, and it looks so fresh and glowy. For some reason AOS has better staying power and more of a sheen than acapulco glow.
Definite repurchase.

on 4/10/2007 4:46:00 PM

Definitely one of Wet n Wild's most sought after products, this highlighter is pretty on my NC25 skin, but is definitely beneath Acapulco Glow for me. This one is a powdery version of NARS' Copacabana Multiple, at least on my skin, and at about $4CAD, it's a major steal, compared to the Multiple, at about $50. I've never finished a highlighter in my life, and I don't see myself finishing this, so I have no plans for repurchasing. Even if I lost it, I don't think I'd miss it - but I'd definitely miss Acapulco Glow!

on 4/9/2007 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i LOVE this. it seriously makes such a big difference when i put this on. it adds the nicest subtle glow to my face and just makes me look more awake. and honestly, the price cannot get any better!! i hope i can find it again once the one i have runs out!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I can't believe I have been a member of MUA for over 3 years and haven't reviewed this, yet. I am a NC25 in the winter and NW35 in the spring/summer. This highlighter looks GREAT regardless of skin tone. It's subtle, but beautiful. I'm still using the first one I bought after reading about it on here, but I dropped it and part of it broke. I think it's dc'd now. If not, it's at least very hard to find in my area. I happened across the last one in the display today so I grabbed it! Better than most HE highlighters I've used.

on 4/6/2007 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i cannot even express how much i ADORE this highlighter! it is the pinnacle of perfection! it must be that the color of it really works with my skintone (NC20 for reference) because it looks amazing on my cheekbones, browbones, temples, collarbones, etc. i usually apply it in a 'C' shape, going from my browbones down to the tops of my cheekbones, and it gives me the perfect glowy look. my guy friend even told me it looked like "runway model cheeks"! what's even more impressive about this product is it's texture; it is SO soft and pigmented, all you need to do is tap your brush against the surface and you have the perfect amount for one side of your face. and the price!!! so cheap! i just can't get over how much i love this! i actually feel the need to hoard this little gem! :D *EDIT* still super obsessed with this, and i actually did hoard! since they are so hard to find i now own the one i'm using and 2 backups! and seeing as how you only need the tinest amount of this to look great, i should be looking glowy into my mid 40's ;P

on 3/28/2007 11:26:00 PM

This is a perfect highlighter for my skin tone. It's very shimmery but not too OTT. I love layering it over Naive blush for a glowy look. I've only been using this for about a week, but I will keep using it, as long as I can continue to find it - it can be extremely tough to get your hands on these! Once again, WnW has blown me away with an incredible product for practically no cost!

on 3/26/2007 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was hoping to like this, considering the price and the positive reviews on MUA, but it makes me look DEAD. Maybe I don't know how to apply it, but it casts an ugly grayness to my normally fair/medium, freckly complexion. Glad I'm not out too much $$.