July 30, 2014 | 1876 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by anyeji

I have used I know at least 10 of these! I LOVE these eyeliners!
I used to use these every single day and they were fine, but now I use gel eyeliners.
The only con I have with these is that they run out uber fast. I would go through these in a month and it is around 8 dollars in Canada. I like to find these with the eyeshadow quads that they sometimes come with or the ones with bonus ones.
I love these eyeliners and would defs purchase over and over again. I am currently going through one (I keep it in my makeup bag for touchups)
and have a backup just in case.
I don't sharpen the ones I have because I don't want to use it up quickly... which is another con and sometimes the sharpener falls out in my makeup bag....but overall the product is fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by jparkerb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you do not want to shell out for Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (the gold standard), this drugstore option comes pretty close to it. The color is bolder than most eyeliners, but note that it will smudge a little. Although, I found it to stay on all day/night after several coats are applied. This product is convenient to use- no need to ever sharpen and does not require a brush. I throw this in my purse and apply while I wait for my car to warm up in the mornings- it takes 10 seconds to do my eyes. I spend approximately $4-5 when it goes on sale- great buy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in the early 2000s and I loved it! I even told my family about it. Then I switched to liquid eyeliner, but decided to come back to colorstay. I am soooo disappointed. The formula must have changed, because this is NOT the colorstay I used to wear. It is creamy, but a tad a too creamy. It's so creamy, that it breaks when you apply it. I had huge hunks of product on my eyeball from trying to tightline. Plus, it had the audacity to smear on my lid. I just purchased this eyeliner last Saturday, and I have more of it on my napkins (from breaking off), than on my eyes. Did I mention it's NOT for people with sensitive eyes. My eyes continually watered with this stuff. Please, do NOT waste your money. Its not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by danceandrejoice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: this stays put on me
Cons: it skips when applying, so it's hard to get a smooth, solid line. It's also hard and waxy enough that it doesn't get down into the lashes so I'm left with a slight gap between the liner and my lash line which I hate.

Ultimately, I wouldn't repurchase because while it stays where I put it, it doesn't go where I want it to.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday summer eyeliner. This is the best drugstore eyeliner in my opinion. I use it on my bottom and top waterline and it stays where I put it does not fade, lasts all day.

The only problem is it's not very black or creamy I have to drag it across a couple of times to make it as dark as I want, but for the long wear it's worth it to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by thereviewer

Pros:
1)Stays on and lasts a long time
2) Soft

Cons:
1) Imagine taking a crayon and drawing on your eyes; after a while, it gets annoying from all the pulling that goes on.
2) It's hard to remove (I use a cleansing cloth).
3) Sharpener is not helpful

Summary: It's difficult to draw on your upper lid, but it's good when drawing on you lower waterline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I never thought that I could use a traditional eyeliner pencil, until I found this one! It has none of the problems that other pencils do. For example, the point is just right (not too thick or too blunt) and it comes with a sharpener for finer points. The finish is the right balance between dry and creamy (other pencils were too greasy looking). And Revlon got the color right: the black is actually black (not black with weird undertones of green or blue).

But my favorite thing about this pencil is that it is very, very easy to use. I am a klutz when it comes to pencil liners and could never get an even line - until now. The pencil is just the right shape and consistency that I can draw a line from the outer corner of my eye to just past the middle of my lashline and it looks balanced with little to no effort. And for days when I feel too rattled to trust my unsteady hand, I move the pencil in short back-and-forth motions over my lashline and still get the perfect line.

Oh - and the name "Color Stay" is true! This lasts for at least nine hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner ! This is the best thing I have ever tried for my waterline. Stays put for a really long time and last longer then any other I have tried. I have been using this for years and will continue to use it. It's soft and glides on easy and the color is great. I love it !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of different eyeliners & this is my favorite! It's smooth & glides on. It's also nice & dark & stays really good too. There's not one thing I don't like about this eyeliner!
Revlon's colorstay is the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by calyx_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have been really wary of non-pencil eyeliners previously, but this eyeliner changed all that. It is easy to apply, super cheap and stays put! The only reason this product gets 4 lippies instead of 5 is because the cap doesn't fit on the end of the liner, which is annoying. Other than that, this is an awesome liner and my current HG!