Starbucks - Napkins

Hells yes!

on 2/23/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These are great! I still prefer my HG blotting sheets but hey, these are free and they work! Would definitely recommend and will be visiting Starbucks more regularly hehe :). One napkin will last a while, you can rip it and just use enough to do your face without wasting the rest of the napkin. Waste not, want not!

Great packaging - nice and easy to reach in there and grab about 20/30 napkins haha.

on 1/6/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love finding out about these awesome little beauty tricks! Yes, the Starbucks napkins are a perfect alternative to oil-absorbing sheets. They're free, they're eco-friendly, (made of recycled materials), and they're effective. The size of the napkins are quite big considering the size of your face, so you can always double up by cutting these in half. Always remember to grab a few extra when you pick up your coffee! I think any of those recycled brown paper napkins might do the trick (I'll have to give Dunkin Donuts napkins a try one day LOL).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was at Starbucks last night and told me friend about this trick. She didn't believe me so I grabbed one and blotted my nose/forehead with it. When I showed her under the light she couldn't believe her eyes! I hope Starbucks don't start charging for napkins when the whole beauty world finds out about this trick and stops purchasing blotting papers! They're free, they're easy to keep in your purse and they work like a charm. Why not? Share this beauty trick with everyone you know! Trips to Starbucks just got even better :)

on 8/13/2010 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Hahahahaha this is why I love MakeupAlley. Any recycled napkins will work - they don't have to be Starbucks.

Work just as great as blotting sheets and best part - they're freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

These are okay blotters for oily skin. Actual blotter sheets work better of course but since napkins are free I have stopped buying blotter sheets completely. I blot my face a couple times a day with napkins and to a student they are an absolute gift!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOLed when I first saw that MUA reviewed napkins, but then I read some of the reviews and thought I would try it. When I was at Starbucks I grabed a few and then put them in my purse and honestly forgot about them. I was out and about one hot day and caught a glimpse of my shiny forehead in a mirror...yucky. I then remembered the Starbucks napkins in my purse and went to the bathroom and used one to blot my t-zone and they worked very well. I will never have to buy blotting papers again. Thanks MUA!!!

on 8/1/2010 3:18:00 PM

MOVE OVER starbucks napkins....cuz...

TIM HORTON's Napkins are BETTER! LOL

seriously, i compared, and timmies is better at blotting oil

on 6/8/2010 11:38:00 AM

Seriously it deosn't have to be Starbucks napkins, but they do seem to hold together better for some reason. You can use for blotting excess oil and ALSO for blotting lipstick off, which is what I primarily use it for. It won't leave little fibers behind like tissue paper. I find it pretty funny that indepently women have discovered this random beauty tool. This is testimony that woman (and men alike) spend a lot of stinking time in Starbucks!

on 5/31/2010 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For me i think it's any place that has the brown napkins that work best. I usually "steal" mine from Chipotle bc i seem to find myself there more than Starbucks, which is kind of odd considering there's a Starbucks practically everywhere you look. ANYWAY, these are great for picking up excess oil on your face and free! Free is my favorite.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools