October 31, 2014 | 1071 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

Best coverage drugstore concealer I've ever been able to find! I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes, and I've bought numerous kinds of concealers at the drugstore but have not found a full coverage one besides this. Super thick, and full smooth coverage. I use this on top of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser (even though I'm only 16) and my circles are basically gone! Sad that I couldn't find this perfect match sooner, as I have spent so much money on failed concealers.. But so glad I finally found something to make me look awake!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by meganmcc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

FALSE CLAIMS BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA...THIS IS NOT NON-COMEDOGENIC. So I was really, REALLY excited to try this product because of the claims made by Physicans Formula. The claims that enticed me were: Non-comedogenic, full coverage, and long-lasting. My skin is very oily and acne-prone, so I've been looking for a concealer that will cover my acne without making me break out and will not slide off my skin right away. Plus it was only $7 at my local drugstore. What really annoyed initially was how light the darkest shade, Natural Light, is. Since I have a post-summer tan, it was waaaay too light! To balance it I just wore a darker foundation and powder over it, but you could still see how light it was. It has great coverage though and a little goes a long way. So after using this product for about a week, I started breaking out SO BAD. Like, i was getting cystic acne on my cheeks like never before along with clusters of whiteheads, which caused me to put even more on. And what do you know, after researching the ingredients, I found out it contains 2 HIGHLY comedogenic ingredients: ethylhexyl palmitate AND sodium chloride. I am so disappointed in Physicans Formula. I wish someone regulated the claims made by cosmetic companies. I stopped using it about a week ago and my skin is clearing up again. I only gave it a rating of 2 because of the nice, lasting coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG HG HG! I've tried a ton of ivory and fair-colored concealers lately for undereye and this has beat them all. (I've tried MUFE Full Cover, which was my previous 'good enough' concealer, 2 shades of Superstay, Erase Paste with and without Bo-oing, BE Well Rested was my HG until my eyes became dry the past year or so, and various other drugstore concealers that were so sheer they made me laugh. BB concealers were too 'cakey' on me for the amount I needed for full coverage, according to a Sephora employee.) This has BETTER opacity than MUFE Full Cover, is slightly creamier, and dries down a bit more slowly. It doesn't leave the undereye skin looking dehydrated after a few hours like most other concealers do on me. I love it. I received it in a swap but would pay the list price in a heartbeat for this high quality and super duper coverage concealer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty good! The lightest shade works for my under eye area really well.. It's slightly pinky, which seems to look best w/my under eye area. I find this incredibly long wearing as well.. And i wore this in over 100 degree weather.. To me it is very similar to Lancome Effacernes.. I bought mine at CVS when they $7 off any $7 or more product.. I paid less than $2 for it, and honestly I just bought it cuz I was moving and needed a lil concealing (and I accidentally packed all mine) I didn't hv any high expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. I highly rec it if you are in their limited shade range..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by michellejiang19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried so many concealers it's crazy! I only use high end products because I feel like you really can't go wrong with using a YSL concealer or a Tarte foundation. Let me tell you, this concealer is fantastic. A tiny bit (and I mean a tiny) goes a very long way. I can conceal my whole entire face with just a pea size amount. The coverage is fantastic and it does not break me out. It's definitely comparable to the MAC select cover up (I might say it's even better since it's cheaper and it has more product). The formula is great and the texture is smooth. It sets fairly quickly and does not settle in your fine lines. I can not tell you if you can use this under your eyes since I don't use any concealer under there, but I do use this around my mouth and my nose and on my major blemishes. Staying power is good, it lasts me through my whole school day. I do set everything with a powder, so that may increase the staying power.
All in all, get this concealer!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had been using this and it was okay, at least it was light enough for my fair skin but I finally threw it out because I think it clogged my pores. It has ethylhexyl palmitate which is highly pore clogging (google it ;) so I threw it out along with the green one, a bronzer, and a moisturizer that all contained ethylhexyl palmitate which I really knew for a while weren't good because of that ingredient. Otherwise, this concealer was just okay and didn't last all day and was too cakey for around my eyes. but also didn't last on blemishes :/

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by gleekie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it in natural light, the darkest shade, and it was very light and almost pink ish on me. Way too light, and even after moisturizing very well with my face moisturizer AND eye cream I got concealer flakes and it looked a dry Cakey mess. Emphasized wrinkles I didn't know I had, and by the end of the day became transparent with little balls of rolled concealer placed at conspcous parts of my under eyes. HATETHIS!! and curse u local rite aid for no return policy -.-

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I have passed this up for years and finally decided to give it a try during a sale. Wow, this is wonderful! I chose the natural/light. I use a moisturizer first. The coverage is excellent on my horrible purple circles! It lasts most of the day without touch up. It looks fabulous on my mature skin and doesn't magnify lines. I have also used it on my face where needed and can go without foundation if I like.
This will give mod to heavy coverage, dot on a TINY amount and pat/blend quickly. It reminds me of the hard candy concealer only in the perfect color.

Great squeeze tube with a good amount of product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by emilywagner

I really like this product! It's great for me because I have bad rosacea and acne scarring. It gives a TON of coverage with just a little bit! Unfortunately, it is pretty thick and can look cakey very easily. I also don't like it for under the eyes because of it's thickness. Like I said, a little bit goes a long way. I've had mine for quite a few months and can still easily get some out even though I use it almost every day!! It doesn't break me out or dry out my skin and I have very dry, acne prone skin. I'd definitely recommend it to someone who needs maximum coverage. Definitely worth it in my opinion!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

First day I put it on it looked great. Until I really looked closely in the mirror. It is a lot lighter then the tube suggests. I purchased the natural light. It seemed to oxidize over time and turn a little darker which I liked, as it matched my skin tone more. It also seemed to blend out good. So why do I not like it? It isn't an HD makeup... meaning that if you look closely you can tell that you are wearing it and it looks caked on. The coverage is good, but not any better then Dermablend or similar products (Cinema Secrets, Ben Nye Creme Foundation, etc). In fact I would say Dermablend is better as it covers better, stays truer to the tone and comes in a lot more shades. Also it (Dermablend) disappears in your skin better so you can't tell you have it on.