Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

on 3/13/2009 3:12:00 PM

This is the worst eye makeup remover that i've ever bought in my life. It dosen't even work & it makes my eyes red. There are other products out there that are much better..

on 3/13/2009 1:46:00 PM

this is he worst product that i've ever bought!!i doesn't remove any make-up and it hurt my eyes!!

on 1/10/2009 12:56:00 AM

Now I like my luxury skin care products as much as every other girl but hey ,when t comes to basic stuff like eye make up remover ,you can't go wrong with this. It does the job perfectly.
Buy this, save your money and you can go buy some great fragrance or a good serum with the money you have saved on eye make up remover.

on 1/7/2009 12:05:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this remover yet, I use it since I was 20 and I'm 32 y/o now.
Cheap and very effective (at least with my eye m/u), this is the only Nivea product I purchase with some regularity. I would recommend this stuff to anyone who use mascara everyday like I do - it leaves my lids and lashes feeling super clean.

on 9/24/2008 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had a strange experience with this product in a way. I bought this a very long time ago, but I never used it and it ended up staying in my bathroom for a long time. I eventually forgot that I had it - but since i have recently been running out of my other remover, I thought I would look through some old products, and i finally found this one again. I have had a good experience with this remover for a few weeks, but I don't know how sure I am yet. The mascara that I am currently using is in itself fairly easy to dissolve, so that's why i'm not sure if I would be able to use this remover with my other mascaras :(. But in my experience so far, it has been really gentle, and my lashes have also been breaking a lot less than they used to. I pour some of the remover into a small cap, and i dip a Q- tip into it. Then I dab it all over my lashes and let it stay for a while, and the mascara comes off very easily afterwards. I will have to try this out with my other mascaras though, so i guess i have to update!

on 9/3/2008 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the worst makeup remover I've ever used. My bottle says 'Gentle Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover' but doesn't even remove non-waterproof makeup. Succinctly, this product doesn't even work. Will never repurchase. If I could give this product zero stars I would.

on 8/30/2008 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Stings and dries my eyes. It takes awhile to wipe off my eye makeup, and I don't even wear a lot. I do use a cotton pad. Honestly, using liquid hand soap is much quicker, doesn't sting and dry like this product has. I will definitely not buy. I'm not even going to continue using it despite the fact that It's pretty much a full bottle.

on 7/5/2008 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like how its refreshing. Nice scent. Great price. Unfortunately doesn't work very well for me. I'd still have to revert to my cleansing oil to remove mascara. Won't repurchase.

on 7/5/2008 3:49:00 AM

It works for me. The pad you use to wipe off your eye makeup is important, using toilet paper or tissue will make everything sloppy and it won't work.

There's probably a lot out there that work 10x better than this, but they're probably more expensive. I use A LOT of eye makeup remover every day so this is cheap enough for me to not worry about using too much. I like how the opening is small so if I accidentally spill it everything won't come out at once.

I like it. Cheap, effective (for me), good packaging (but it isn't pretty *frown*), and oil-free!

on 6/25/2008 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG my eye is so red it looks like it's all blood..

I only wanted to remove my make up not my sight.

It didn't remove the make up, just gave me server red eyes.

DON"T BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!