November 22, 2014 | 1985 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nivea - Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2008 10:01:00 AM More reviews by kissykissy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the worst makeup remover I've ever used. My bottle says 'Gentle Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover' but doesn't even remove non-waterproof makeup. Succinctly, this product doesn't even work. Will never repurchase. If I could give this product zero stars I would.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by daphanyk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stings and dries my eyes. It takes awhile to wipe off my eye makeup, and I don't even wear a lot. I do use a cotton pad. Honestly, using liquid hand soap is much quicker, doesn't sting and dry like this product has. I will definitely not buy. I'm not even going to continue using it despite the fact that It's pretty much a full bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 4:33:00 AM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how its refreshing. Nice scent. Great price. Unfortunately doesn't work very well for me. I'd still have to revert to my cleansing oil to remove mascara. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by xmandee

It works for me. The pad you use to wipe off your eye makeup is important, using toilet paper or tissue will make everything sloppy and it won't work.

There's probably a lot out there that work 10x better than this, but they're probably more expensive. I use A LOT of eye makeup remover every day so this is cheap enough for me to not worry about using too much. I like how the opening is small so if I accidentally spill it everything won't come out at once.

I like it. Cheap, effective (for me), good packaging (but it isn't pretty *frown*), and oil-free!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2008 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Frostblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG my eye is so red it looks like it's all blood..

I only wanted to remove my make up not my sight.

It didn't remove the make up, just gave me server red eyes.

DON"T BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works just as well as plain water. It took forever to get my mascara off and my eyes felt raw and sore after that. I can't remember how I eventually used it up. Probably bit by bit to correct makeup mistakes. Not worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

I haven't had the same trouble removing my eye makeup with this as others have (seems some may be using it to remove water resistant liners and mascaras, though). It is gentle and I get no irritation. My eye makeup usually consists of powder eyeshadow, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, and a random mascara (I stick to non-waterproof/ non-water resistant types) so nothing crazy. The bottle is a little awkward - it's wide and flat, and the top has a flip cap but the opening is slanted. It's hard to see what's coming out when you pour b/c the flip cap is in the way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

It is just like plain water. I have to soak and scrub several times to remove normal mascara and liners. It is gentle, but all the rubbing needed for it to work irritates my eyes and takes twice as long! It also leaves alot of makeup residue behind so my eyes look shadowed and tired. This doesn't remove waterproof makeup at all, nor color-stay eyeliners very well either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:05:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fav! My eyes are SUPER SENSITIVE and this doesn't hurt at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2007 2:46:00 AM More reviews by krystalchan

it's gentle, removes eye make up ok. takes a few wipes, quite a bit of soaking, but i guess this is what you woudl expect from a non-oil based CHEAP remover. totally worth the money i say. but problem is by the time you do get the make up off, your eyes do feel a bit sore ... so 1 lippie off.