April 20, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Danoon

I really really hate sticky lips.
And I hate it when your lipgloss sort of disappears, leaving a grimy texture on your lips and a dehydrated feeling.
For some reason I tried this lipgloss - and I haven't stopped using it since! It stays good for a long time, hydrates your lips, doesn't stick, and when it's finally gone it leaves you with a hydrated feeling.
Apart from that it just looks great, my lips look plumped and the rose colour is subtle but perfect. And the price also makes me happy!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by bloodnite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The product goes on great but the sponge tip applicator does get a mouldy smell. I got the apricot color and it didn't really make any difference on my lips other than make them a little shinier. It is has a nice moisturizing texture but I wouldn't buy this again because the applicator can get smelly and breed germs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by logavn

This smells and tastes good as well and the color is very natural. It makes my lips look fuller and also serves as a good moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by kmercedes28

I love this product!! It smells amazing like cupcakes, it's smooth without the stickiness, and very pretty natural colors. It doesn't get any better than this. It's definitely my go to lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyball

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great lip product. The color is a beautiful sheer pink rose color that gives a great sexy lip. I have very pigmented lips and this with nothing else still shows through slightly. Absorbs into my lips well, isn't sticky at all. Great vanilla smell. I bought the Christmas set of 3 for the price of one and gave the peach one to my mom:) The bronze color is great, too. Bronze with a tinge of peachy pink. This is great over YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in 01 nude beige. I love the lipstick, but it can get kinda dry and matte looking. This treatment over it gives a great nude, wearable lip with moisture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm too lazy and mean to buy and test a lot of lipglosses so I'm glad that I found this one from Clarins! It's a neutral lipgloss with a hint of rosy-pink to it (shade 01) which I can use on a daily basis and for all ocasions. The result are beautiful and shiny lips that appear a little more volumous.I have an issue with sticky lips (!), so I was happy to learn that this doesn't feel sticky or drying. It's like wearing vaseline. I also tested this on my mother who hates sticky lips as well, and she loved it and it added a youthful shiny look to her lips. I also hate when a lipgloss creases and leaves this white ugly stuff around the lips, but this doesn't seem to do that. I have repurchased this product one time and will buy it again because it's worth the money if you look for something neutral and nonsticky that makes your lips look moistured.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these and use them most days. I have the pink and peach ones and fancy getting the nude one too. It is really moisturising and seems to bring out the natural colour of my lips so I don't need ageing heavy lipstick. Its a bit pungent sickly smelling but is not too sticky. I often just use this and nothing else and always have it nearby to stop my lips drying out. I think it plumps them too. I used to use the Mac lipglass and the guerlain lipgloss but my hand tends to reach for this instead more often than not. I like the packaging- Its what drew me to it initially.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I kept forgetting to purchase this after testing it over a year ago, finally bought it last week. Loving it. I bought the Rose one. It is creamy, smells great and I think it tastes ok too but that could be the smell tricking me. I LOVE the applicator - I hate the brush in the tube and I hate the doe thing - this squeezes out and applies as much as I want. It doesn't bleed or liquefy on the lips and it doesn't dry the lips. It isn't sticky and it makes my lips feel full and lovely. Wear alone or on top of a lipstick - to me, the best gloss around.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 5:04:00 AM More reviews by ballerine1

This is the BEST lipgloss I have ever used.

Usually I am concious of lipgloss on my lips, it's either too sticky, too thick and heavy, my hair gets caught in it, leaves some pasty look when it wears off, amplifies flakes when lips are dry, dries my lips, or the fragrance is too strong or not the best. I've used MAC, Lancome, Guerlain, Chanel, etc.

I have this in peach, and it gives the PERFECT amount of shine to beautify lips, but not too much. It gives a creamy appearance with a hint of color, smoothes, and wears off leaving my lips soft.

Packaging is pretty, sponge applicator is ideal (for me)

I will buy this forever! THANK YOU CLARINS!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have the peach one!! this is my favourite ever lipgloss, and it has a heavenly scent, i wear it everday at work.. it is 12ml, that is a lot more than many other products in the same price range. And whe it fades there is no white line.. just adorable:))