Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector

4.4

Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Oryzanol, Tribehenin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Bht

on 2/15/2012 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is so pretty! It isn't stickly, feels moisturising, doesn't break the bank and the colour suits my skintone perfectly. I also love the packaging.

A product that I've been using for years and that I have gone through a few of. I always need to have a tube of this!

on 1/29/2012 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Absolutely a repurchase item for me. I have 02 apricot shimmer and I love it. I bought this while traveling at duty free so the price was good, 12.80euro. I feel that the value is great for the product- the packaging is good for on the go, no messy fingers. I did not find that this is actually shimmery at all, on the lips it looks shiny and healthy, no shimmer or glitter to speak of. the texture feels like a heavyish balm, like a light lip gloss. I can't actually see any color to this, it looks fairly clear in color. I'd say this is definitely interview and workplace appropriate in every aspect. Smells like cotton candy but gone smell wears off quickly. The gloss stays on really well, about 2-3 hours for me but didn't last through a meal. That's ok, because reapplying is easy, don't even need a mirror. Will repurchase again!

Have used this for years and can safely say I absolutely love it...always get compliments when i use it, never sticky, totally addictive :)

on 11/30/2011 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have all of the colours and may I say .. I love this product! Clarins, normally is a very .. unreliable brand. It really surprised me because it blended in with my natural lip colour. It has a gorgeous tint and the smell is to die for!

Worth the buck! Lasts quite a long time as well.

on 7/31/2011 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice product but it's far from being a must-have item for me. It moisturizes the lips quite well, it gives them a nice shine and colours them a little in a soft milky pink color. It has a nice, non-sticky and glossy texture.The truth is that the most special thing about this product is the packaging (reminds me of e.l.f.'s Luscious liquid lipstick except here you get more boring colors but waaaaaaay more product) and the scent. To me it smells like burned sugar and even tastes sweet if you lick your lips. The smell and taste are gone after ten or so minutes though. I can't deny it's a cute product and probably a great gift for someone who doesn't use a lot of make-up but what you get is really not that different from a regular two dollar lip gloss. I would buy it again if it was on sale, mostly because of the scent.

on 7/25/2011 10:17:00 AM

I got this as a free bee so I can't say much about the price but since it's by Clarins I guess it's quite pricey.

I got the pink color and it's a beautiful light, strawberry and milk pink with just the perfect amount of pigment for me! My lips doesn't look too light or dead they just get that amazing dewy rosy look.

My lips feels wonderful, soft and hydrated and the best thing imo - the smell! It's smells exactly like spongecake cake batter! Not too sweet or in your face, just spot on cakey fabulousness!
I heart it!

on 6/6/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I had so high hopes about this gloss. But it does not give moisture, color or anything. For the price its not worth it.

on 4/9/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this gloss. Well to be honest it is more of a gloss balm. The color is really sheer however my lips aren't very pigmented so it just adds a very subtle pink glow. It makes my lips appear smoother and the tiniest bit plumper. It lasts a fair amount of time and isn't tacky. The scent is nice a subtle vanilla. It isn't cheap by any means, but there is a good amount of product in the tube. I would however suggest trying this before you buy if you can since it really doesn't provide much of a tint so it may not be what you are looking for.

wow i just love this lipgloss! Its not a 'typical' lipgloss it isnt sticky, or tacky, its more like a lovely lipbalm but with the shine of a gloss! It is in no way one of those plumping glosses, but makes my lips look bigger and more fuller (i have id say 'average' lips- not super full, but not thin either) I love that pinky-nude Kim K lip and because i have quite pigmneted red lips i usually have to apply foundation over my lips first, but with this being a nice milky pink (but very natural milky pink- not as milky as say nars turkish delight that one is a bit more so!) it looks great on my lips very natural (nothing barbie about it!) just a nice light rose petal pink. Love love love. I hope to go on holiday soon and i would wear this every day there too :))

on 2/23/2011 3:42:00 PM

I have bought this lip gloss over and over again,in all3 shades!
Pink, peachy and nude. However i cant find a name, just numbers 1,2 and 3. So i think "Rose Shimmer" must be an overseas product/version!

This review is for Number 1 (Pink)...but everything i say will apply to both the other shades as well!
These are the only things by Clarins that have ever impressed me enough to buy.
The colours are very sheer,just a touch colour and lots of shine. They smell good too, which i love. As lip products are so close to your nose i cant stand it when a nice gloss smells awful. I can only describe it as a cocoa/creamy smell! The formula is sooo smooth,it just glides on with its sponge tipped applicator. Its very moisturising, feels like lip balm on.
The tube is nice and squeezy so you can use the majority of the product up.
I always use these in the summer because their so sheer and pretty. And add to a lovely sunkissed look.

Recommended for Medium Skin