October 2, 2014 | 1865 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Diva1234

Ok so I have been looking for a good facial cleanser for a couple of years and especially this year after having some hormonal acne breakouts. This really works well. I'm on my third tube and it has really cleared my skin up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by kaboodledoddle1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product saved my skin! I cannot recommend this enough! I love it, just love it! I was breaking out so bad from products that just didn't work, and I had used this a year or 2 before and didn't think much of it. I looked up reviews, and they were great, so I bought it. My face is so soft that I just can't stop touching it, and so clear, it is amazing. It also has this amazing clean feeling that is cool on your skin after you use it, and it smells good. I look forward to using it every night!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff. Is the BOMB. Really. I have been using Kiehl's Blue Herbal face wash, and I love it dearly during the summer when I am sweaty and gross. But as the weather gets colder and the school year starts up, my acne is more due to stress than an over abundance of oil on my face. Since there isn't as much oil there, my face has become a bit dull and I'm running out of my beloved Clinique scrub that I've had for over a year now. This stuff is great for that additional boost of exfoliation that I need for the winter months. I only started using it maybe two weeks ago and the results are great right now. I use it in rotation with the Kiehl's and the remainder of my Clinque when I do use the Kiehl's. I don't really have much of a schedule, I just base it on my day to day activity. If you want to use this as your main face wash, I think it would be fine. I think there's fragrance in it, so if your skin is very sensitive I'm not sure how well it would react. It's definitely less intensive than the Clinique scrub, extremely gentle. I would never use the Clinique one every day, but you can get away with it using this. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

prior to this product, i was using Lush's dark angel which caused me to have constant pimple (just break out, just one pimple at a time). its pretty annoying considering that i never used to have pimples all the time and this expensive lush scrub was supposed to soak up all the oiliness! anyways i picked this up after giving up on dark angel at the supermarktet for about $13 NZD which is not too bad for a face scrub. the scrub itself is of a minty green colour and is quite creamy.it has a cucumber scent that is not unpleasant. the scrub doesnt sud up (because its creamy) and the scrubby bits in it are pretty gentle. now i do like my scrubs a bit abbrasive so many there could be more scrubby bits in there but the good thing is ever since using this scrub at night i havent gotten many pimples at all, not even at that time of the month.This product is also gonna be pretty long lasting as after 2 month or so of daily usage i still have like 80%of the product and i usually use quite a bit of product while cleansing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by blondiegoodlooks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for a few days now, and while I like it, I'm not sure I would buy it again.

PROs
-1- I do love that it has glycolic acid in it (i just wish it had a bit more!) in addition to SA
-2- I feel that it does do a good overall job of cleansing the skin

CONs
-1- I really hate the scrubbing beads. First of all, there are very few of them. In other words, they need to add MORE beads to it. However, the beads they do have are very abrasive (too hard). If you rub the product aggressively into the skin, the feeling is all but pleasant. They should develop a softer bead but have a greater concentration of them in the product.
-2- I was buying it to help with acne, and I kind of wish it was a bit more powerful. I leave it on for a good minute or so (even though you're supposed to rinse it off immediately) and there is no stinging etc like you might expect from a potent product.

In short, if you can live with the cons above, I'd recommend it, but I don't think I'd repurchase just yet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ari496

This helped my acne a little, but not too much so I only gave it 4 lipsticks. It did however, feel very pleasant. I will repurchase this just beacuse it had such a nice tingly feeling. It was a cream so it didn't dry me out. it wasn't irritating and it made my skin glow. I really like it, and I'll find something else for my zits. It's called stress control beasuse it smells so wonderful that all your worries fade away while you use it. it's delightful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Zwig09

I love this stuff. Even though it is a scrub, I use it as my nightly face wash. It is soooooo creamy and smells great. My skin always feels clean and smooth after using this. All you need is a dime sized amount. Will buy this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by navmakeup

I have been using this for yearss soo i can comment on everything this product does ... anyways it stopped working when i did use this i would still breakout
i like that it has glycolic acid and so forth. but anyways it didnt work i think this is very bad for sensitive skin :| .. the beads are round but can be irrating to the skin

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this product on accident - I thought I was buying the daily scrub, but when I went to go use it saw that it was the actual scrub.
I'm on the fence with this one. It smells good, feels good, but doesn't do a really good job at scrubbing since there are not too many scrubbers in there, and they are small. It doesn't help THAT much with getting rid of my acne, but I know that it does help with preventing it.
Overall, I wouldn't buy this again because I've used better products for my skin. My skin doesn't glow after using this like it does with other natural, more effective products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by heyyygirlx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

my friend recommended me this product since i have really sensitive combination skin and nothing ever works on me! i've spent so much money on products that only make my skin highly irritated and dry. but this product i have to say is the best i've ever used, plus the price is decent. when i first used it, my skin felt so smooth and tingly! i love the feeling, i use it in the morning and before i sleep. around the first 3 days of usage my skin became really irritated and dry so i used cetaphil lotion over it. but as i continued using it the itchiness lessened and now my skin is used to it. :) i've used this product for two weeks and my skin is almost clear. my skin improved a lot since i used this though!