July 28, 2014 | 1986 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ari496

This helped my acne a little, but not too much so I only gave it 4 lipsticks. It did however, feel very pleasant. I will repurchase this just beacuse it had such a nice tingly feeling. It was a cream so it didn't dry me out. it wasn't irritating and it made my skin glow. I really like it, and I'll find something else for my zits. It's called stress control beasuse it smells so wonderful that all your worries fade away while you use it. it's delightful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Zwig09

I love this stuff. Even though it is a scrub, I use it as my nightly face wash. It is soooooo creamy and smells great. My skin always feels clean and smooth after using this. All you need is a dime sized amount. Will buy this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by navmakeup

I have been using this for yearss soo i can comment on everything this product does ... anyways it stopped working when i did use this i would still breakout
i like that it has glycolic acid and so forth. but anyways it didnt work i think this is very bad for sensitive skin :| .. the beads are round but can be irrating to the skin

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this product on accident - I thought I was buying the daily scrub, but when I went to go use it saw that it was the actual scrub.
I'm on the fence with this one. It smells good, feels good, but doesn't do a really good job at scrubbing since there are not too many scrubbers in there, and they are small. It doesn't help THAT much with getting rid of my acne, but I know that it does help with preventing it.
Overall, I wouldn't buy this again because I've used better products for my skin. My skin doesn't glow after using this like it does with other natural, more effective products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by heyyygirlx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

my friend recommended me this product since i have really sensitive combination skin and nothing ever works on me! i've spent so much money on products that only make my skin highly irritated and dry. but this product i have to say is the best i've ever used, plus the price is decent. when i first used it, my skin felt so smooth and tingly! i love the feeling, i use it in the morning and before i sleep. around the first 3 days of usage my skin became really irritated and dry so i used cetaphil lotion over it. but as i continued using it the itchiness lessened and now my skin is used to it. :) i've used this product for two weeks and my skin is almost clear. my skin improved a lot since i used this though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this product for a while and then switched to a similar product by Biore. I couldn't even finish 1/3 of the Biore before switching back to this! This helps keep my skin clear, along with the prescription acne medicine Ziana. I love the clean and cool feeling my skin has after washing. I don't think I will ever use another face wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Tetteala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the staples in my skincare routine. Since I started using this, my skin has been acne-free. I have very oily skin, and this manages to keep oils at bay. I love that it has 2% salicylic acid. I found out my skin reacts better to SA rather than BP. I triefd ProActiv, but this honestly did sooo much better than other expensive department store brands!
Pros:
-prevents acne (especially painful cysts)
-helps with redness from painful pimples
-has salicylic acid
-treats acne

Cons:
-can be too abrasive on sensitive skin
-fragrance can be an irritant
-doesn't help with whiteheds

Overall, this is a product for mild to light acne. I break out occasionally, and what I'm really suffering from is extremely clogged pores. I found that if I cleanse my face with the Clarisonic and THEN use this scrub, my skin stays clear and maintains its great condition. I would NOT recommend counting on this product to remove your makeup, because the beads can seriously irritate your skin. Remove your makeup with a cloth or a separate makeup remover. It made a noticably huge difference in the way my skin felt and my skin has never been clear. Highly recommend. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by leafsgirl2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Besides going to a dermatologist, there were only two other times my skin has been perfectly clear using drugstore products. The first was using the neutrogena acne kit. The second time was using this... yep that's right... just this! I LOVE this cleanser/scrub. It removes makeup, cleanses acne and exfoliates to remove blackheads. I used this in march and that whole month and a bit while using it my skin was beautiful, radiant and mainly clear except for the occasional zit! I stopped using neutrogena products to experiment with clean and clear products which do not do wonders for your acne! School is starting soon and my face is a complete mess due to the failure of clean and clear products I used over the summer. I'm switching back to using this product and can't wait to see good results --> CLEAR SKIN again!! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by ashsaves1005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a decent scrub. My breakouts were minimal but still present. I have tried the scrub and the cream wash and I like the scrub better. I sort of want to try out the foam wash as well, just to see how different they all are. There really wasn't anything fantastic about the formula. I didn't have any horrible acne flare ups and my skin stayed pretty much the same so maybe it worked in the sense where it controlled my face from breaking out badly, but other than that, it was just eh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lacrvane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this scrub. I use it once a week to remove dead cells and help with my whiteheads. When I put it on it kinda stings my face but I guess that's because of the salicylic acid. The microbeads are very good at exfoliating and helped me with scabs I would get from my whiteheads. It didn't make me breakout and it didn't dry out my skin so my skin was left feeling really smooth.