April 16, 2014 | 2038 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by angiebaek

i bought this in lilac petal and i am not impressed by it. it does give you a bit of a glow, but it's more of and OILY glow. also i used this on my lips and it looked pretty dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

a decent highlighter. it does highlight my cheeks but it fades really fast after awhile even i dont have oily skin.. i also used it on my lips and gave me a hint of color and top it with my lip gloss and it stayed enough. great for the lips but not for my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by PinkMargarita

This works really nicely as a highlighter but because of the shimmer, I cant see it being used for much else. Really really cheap and even though it is a relatively small tube it has lasted me a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I just got this in Pink Lemonade and have to admit for a dollar I was impressed. Worked great as a highlighter and lip color. This would be something that I would use for weekend wear when I don't want to look made up but not brave enough to go nude!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by krnjangmi

Overall it's a pretty good product. It's tiny!! a lot smaller than i'd expected. The lighter colour (can't remember the name) is good for high lighting.. it has a slight pink undertone to it. I don't really like the packaging, but hey, for a dollar, it's not too bad.. haha i think it's a cute little product and i'd probably buy it again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont hate this, but I dont love it either. Its okay for my lips, but Im not crazy about it for face. For one dollar, I can deal with it. However, I may not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by ectini

It's a cute little chubby stick, but it's not the greatest. The idea is good, but it doesn't work that well. It smells orangey (not bad). I tried it on my cheeks and it went on smooth enough but I could just feel it sitting on my skin; it was sticky and really shimmery. Plus, the smell lingered.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by xsarahxharrison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is pretty good.It's very shimmery and I would use it as either a highlighter, lip color under a gloss (its very frosty and unless you like frosty, I would mix and match with glosses or lipsticks so it's less frosty, oh and it can be kind of drying on the lips after a while) or an eyeshadow base, but I would use a primer under them, becuase they are super creamy and will probably crease.When I got it though, the little twisty thing was broken, so I had to scrape all the product out and put it in a little jar :| I was annoyed lol.It smells very very good though haha.All in all, this product is pretty good for a dollar, and I will probably get more of these, since I only got Lilac Petal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

I got this in Persimmon and I'm glad I picked the right color.
I didn't want to get it in Toasted because I was afraid it might have looked too dark/brown-ish on me.
Persimmon has a slightly pink tint to it, but not overwhelming.
I dab it on my cheekbones and spread it evenly with my finger before I put on my blush.
The result is a fresh dewy look with a hint of shimmer.
Love it :)
The cons are:
1. The tube has a crack on it. Nothing major, but still. It's a defect,
2. The price isn't dirt cheap because I got it shipped to Canada, which cost me about USD15!!!!!,
3. The size is quite small, which means I'll run out of it soon and have to purchase some more (with a hefty shipping fee!)

But I'd still recommend the product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by drbuffdaddy

I use this in Persimmon to add some subtle shimmer to my eyelids. It is creamy and glowing. Persimmon has a slight pinkish color, more muted than pink lemonade but more shimmery. It is great for the eyes, but definitely not for the lips or cheeks.