Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche

4.2

on 9/17/2011 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

BEAUTIFUL!!! and FRESH!! Has a slight fresh melon scent to it.

on 8/28/2011 7:15:00 AM

LOVEEEEE IT!

on 8/25/2011 3:54:00 PM

Can't go wrong with Chanel, honestly I love this fragrance its very sophisticated and fresh! I have had edp's that don't stay at all, but this scent isn't strong but it lingers! For an EDT it has very good lasting power! I love coco mademoiselle but everyone wears it! This fragrance is very unique I think! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

on 8/22/2011 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Fresh, green, and totally yummy. I love the way this smells on me. I will be sure to keep buying it. It is one of my favorites of all time.

I adore this scent. I had to get it when I tried it on at the Chanel coutner. It smells so fresh on me! I love that it is a more "green" scent and not a fake "marine" smelling scent. The staying power on me lasts all day as long as I am indoors. I spray it on all my clothing I love it so much. This might be my favorire perfume right now.

notes: Jasmine, Water Hyacinth, Citron, Teakwood, White Musk, Patchouli Amber, Vetiver

on 7/18/2011 10:50:00 AM

Loved this when I first put it on. I tried some from a tester at Shoppers just before going to a patio lunch. Unfortunately by the end of the lunch, I couldn't smell it at all and neither could my friend. We were sitting in the shade so it wasn't like I was in the hot sun and sweated it off. I really liked it for that first couple of hours but with the cost of perfume these days, I want it to last longer than two hours so I would not buy this.

on 7/8/2011 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying that I love the smell of this scent.....but unfortunately, it doesn't mix with my body chemistry. It us a unique smelling fragrance which is why I was attracted to it initially. However, on my skin, the fruity notes are very sharp and sour. Plus, it doesn't last long. I layered the shower mist and the edt. However, the scent only lasted about 4hours. I ended up returning this for the original Chance perfume (which I absolutely love). Another reviewer described Fraiche as a 'sport scent" and I would have to agree with that. It smells like a unisex scent.

I just bought this and the ''tendre'' chance version and much prefer this one (even though i thought it would be the other way round!) Its very zesty and fresh, but it isnt light...its actually quite strong but still really FRESH. I use this straight after my shower before going to the gym- but I have to admit by the time i get to the gym I can barely smell it. At first its quite strong but dies down quickly. Its perfect for the summer, but I have also just bought bobbi brown's 'almost bare' and I have to say I prefer that- its much lighter and much longer lasting as a summer fragrance. I will keep using this one but would i repurchase? Probably not.

on 6/13/2011 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Like many others, I was attracted to this scent because I loved the original Chance but wanted a new take on it. I find this one more interesting than the other alternative to Chance - Tendre. The Eau Fraiche dry-down is almost identical to the original Chance, if slightly lighter, which I think is perfect. The start of the fragrance is "green" but not "sparkling," because I don't consider it light, rather, it's floral and zesty. I love the fact that this is an all-day perfume, because it truly lingers on the skin and reminds me of the original Chance.

on 5/11/2011 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been searching through fragrances for the past month to find the perfect summer scent. So many that I'd tried completely changed after the dry down or didn't last very long at all. I'm not a huge fan of the original Chance, it's a bit too spicy for me. But Eau Fraiche is just that, fresh! Clean, slightly floral, uplifting and long lasting. LOVE! My search is finally over. :)

Popular Fragrances