Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche

4.2

on 10/9/2011 4:16:00 AM

After years of searching, I've finally found my "signature scent"!

Chanel Chance au Fraiche is a light, crisp and clean scent. It's demure and classy without being dated. Talk about a girls best friend :)

on 9/17/2011 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

BEAUTIFUL!!! and FRESH!! Has a slight fresh melon scent to it.

on 8/28/2011 7:15:00 AM

LOVEEEEE IT!

on 8/25/2011 3:54:00 PM

Can't go wrong with Chanel, honestly I love this fragrance its very sophisticated and fresh! I have had edp's that don't stay at all, but this scent isn't strong but it lingers! For an EDT it has very good lasting power! I love coco mademoiselle but everyone wears it! This fragrance is very unique I think! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

on 8/22/2011 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Fresh, green, and totally yummy. I love the way this smells on me. I will be sure to keep buying it. It is one of my favorites of all time.

I adore this scent. I had to get it when I tried it on at the Chanel coutner. It smells so fresh on me! I love that it is a more "green" scent and not a fake "marine" smelling scent. The staying power on me lasts all day as long as I am indoors. I spray it on all my clothing I love it so much. This might be my favorire perfume right now.

notes: Jasmine, Water Hyacinth, Citron, Teakwood, White Musk, Patchouli Amber, Vetiver

on 7/18/2011 10:50:00 AM

Loved this when I first put it on. I tried some from a tester at Shoppers just before going to a patio lunch. Unfortunately by the end of the lunch, I couldn't smell it at all and neither could my friend. We were sitting in the shade so it wasn't like I was in the hot sun and sweated it off. I really liked it for that first couple of hours but with the cost of perfume these days, I want it to last longer than two hours so I would not buy this.

on 7/8/2011 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying that I love the smell of this scent.....but unfortunately, it doesn't mix with my body chemistry. It us a unique smelling fragrance which is why I was attracted to it initially. However, on my skin, the fruity notes are very sharp and sour. Plus, it doesn't last long. I layered the shower mist and the edt. However, the scent only lasted about 4hours. I ended up returning this for the original Chance perfume (which I absolutely love). Another reviewer described Fraiche as a 'sport scent" and I would have to agree with that. It smells like a unisex scent.

I just bought this and the ''tendre'' chance version and much prefer this one (even though i thought it would be the other way round!) Its very zesty and fresh, but it isnt light...its actually quite strong but still really FRESH. I use this straight after my shower before going to the gym- but I have to admit by the time i get to the gym I can barely smell it. At first its quite strong but dies down quickly. Its perfect for the summer, but I have also just bought bobbi brown's 'almost bare' and I have to say I prefer that- its much lighter and much longer lasting as a summer fragrance. I will keep using this one but would i repurchase? Probably not.

on 6/13/2011 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Like many others, I was attracted to this scent because I loved the original Chance but wanted a new take on it. I find this one more interesting than the other alternative to Chance - Tendre. The Eau Fraiche dry-down is almost identical to the original Chance, if slightly lighter, which I think is perfect. The start of the fragrance is "green" but not "sparkling," because I don't consider it light, rather, it's floral and zesty. I love the fact that this is an all-day perfume, because it truly lingers on the skin and reminds me of the original Chance.

Popular Fragrances