September 22, 2014 | 1859 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG setting powder! It lasts all day, is a perfect match for my NW15/NW20 skin tone, doesn't cake - it makes your skin look flawless. Not a lot of coverage but it does even out your skin a little. I mostly love it for its staying power and the way it sits on your skin. Controls oil well. I've been through so many of these powders and will continue to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

I've been using this for about a week and really like it. I have dry flakey skin with an oily tzone, and was worried this would make my dry skin look worse, but it doesn't. I spray some fix+ on a brush so its slightly damp and then buff the powder into my skin. It doesn't have great coverage but it does help cover redness a bit and just makes my skin look smooth and glowy. It is expensive ($30) but this is the first foundation I've found that doesn't look horrible on my skin, so I would definately repurchase again and again if it continues to work well. Even after 8+ hours of wear it looks pretty good still. One thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't help with oilyness at all.
Edit: after using this for a few weeks every day, I was breaking out really bad from this. I know it was from this because I would stop wearing it for a while, skin would clear up, then if I wore it for just a few hours I'd break out again :/ not good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder is amazing and so easy to use. I apply a light layer of Colorstay (Pale), blend it in, rub my Shiseido velour puff into the Skinfinish, press it all over my face, and then buff in my blush (La Femme). I also rub some Boots liquid highligher onto the high points of my face, and it blends perfectly with the texture of the Skinfinish.

I can't believe how long the Skinfinish lasts. I don't get oily or sweaty through the makeup at all. It looks even, clean, and satiny all day, and it doesn't look dry or harsh immediately after application (some powders take a little time to "set").

I was worried this powder would break me out because Bare Escentuals upset my skin so much, but I don't seem to be having any problems. I'd recommend this powder to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm extreamly pale and even this shade is a little too light for me.
Has a tendency to make my skin look look a little ashy, almost grey in pictures so i have now opted for the Light Plus shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by mjm88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this over MAC Studio Fix Fluid & it creates such a gorgeous finish...very natural, not shimmery, not flat matte. Good coverage over foundation but not enough on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Steph085

I love this powder, and "Light" is the perfect shade for me, perfect for my pale skin tone. I love how it gives me such a natural and pretty finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ammasprajna

THIS IS FOR THE LIGHT PLUS: Every time I wear this, people mention how nice my skin looks. I use this by itself, just over my spf or moisturizer, depending if it's day or night, and it gives a light, natural coverage that evens out my complexion and gives a fresh, soft glow. The only thing I don't like is that you can't really take it with you because it breaks up when the compact gets jostled around. But it's one of my favorite MAC products ever! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by briebabyy

I have purchased this product multiple times. I enjoy the finish is produces, as well as the coverage. It matches my skin perfect, and does not break me out. I am absolutely in love with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My go to mineral powder when i want light coverage. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this. I buy it in light (although the SAs always try to make me buy medium even though I'm about an NW10!).

Great during Winter when my skin is dry. No complaints there.

In the summer though when I'm quite oily, it does clump a lot around my t-zone. To be fair though, this does happen with a lot of powders so in the summer I use Chanel's Mat Lumiere Powder.

Don't let it fall as I seem to do every time I get a new one. It will smash every time!