April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Steph085

I love this powder, and "Light" is the perfect shade for me, perfect for my pale skin tone. I love how it gives me such a natural and pretty finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ammasprajna

THIS IS FOR THE LIGHT PLUS: Every time I wear this, people mention how nice my skin looks. I use this by itself, just over my spf or moisturizer, depending if it's day or night, and it gives a light, natural coverage that evens out my complexion and gives a fresh, soft glow. The only thing I don't like is that you can't really take it with you because it breaks up when the compact gets jostled around. But it's one of my favorite MAC products ever! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by briebabyy

I have purchased this product multiple times. I enjoy the finish is produces, as well as the coverage. It matches my skin perfect, and does not break me out. I am absolutely in love with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My go to mineral powder when i want light coverage. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this. I buy it in light (although the SAs always try to make me buy medium even though I'm about an NW10!).

Great during Winter when my skin is dry. No complaints there.

In the summer though when I'm quite oily, it does clump a lot around my t-zone. To be fair though, this does happen with a lot of powders so in the summer I use Chanel's Mat Lumiere Powder.

Don't let it fall as I seem to do every time I get a new one. It will smash every time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder is perfect! It gives my face a flawless finish and never makes it look cakey. I have NW15 skin, and this compliments is perfectly. Light Plus has a more yellow undertone and looked funky on me. Although there isn't much coverage in this, it really sets my foundation and gives just enough coverage to create that flawless, natural finish. It kept the oil down for about 5-6 hours. I will forever buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I recently received this powder as a gift from my fiance and I really love it. The quality is excellent and 'Light' works well with my super pale skin tone. It's equally awesome as a setting powder or applied on its own. I can see myself buying this product again. I can definitely see why it's got a lot of love on here.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by beernice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is definitely value for money. Works like magic and is suitable for sensitive skin! I'm an NC25 and using this in light. Really love it. The powder is not tooooooo fine so my brush catches them easily. If you're tight on budget and looking for a HG pressed powder, this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by meganharris

This powder is awesome! I've tried other MAC powders, but I am most satisfied with this one. It has great coverage. When I pair it up with MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, my skin looks flawless, but not cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by BeautybyRoisin2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Before I started using this I used my Rimmel stay matte powder which worked for me fine, but when my friend asked me what MAC product I wanted for christmas I knew that this had to be the one that I would ask for. I have been using it for some time now and I have to say it is a good powder, as it sets my makeup but unlike the matte finish which my rimmel powder gave it gives more of a satin finish to the skin, which I like as sometimes matte can tend to look a bit cakey. No matter how much of this stuff I put on it never made me look cakey which I absoloutley love, although the only donside is the price as it is 18.50 which I don't think I would happily spend again on a powder but I think that this powder is just about worth it and I probably will invest in it again, although I won't need to for a long time as I just recently got it and apparently it lasts for around a year! so I wouldn't say your wasting your money! I recommend this mainly for people with combination or oily skin but it is also good for people with dry skin who need a powder as it doesn't give the cakey look